Editorials
On The Affair Was Just the Beginning • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
This is such a good drama, keeping me completely on my toes!
5 0
Replying to Jiju • Aug 14, 2026
Article Sung Hoon's new K-drama unveils its female lead
Who are these nugus?
Actors? Please be mindful.
4 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Jung Yun Ha is the real star of this season. Outstanding performance!
1 0
Replying to KaffeinicXiao • Aug 4, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
The acting masters don't rely on the screen time. This saying is right. Park Hae Joon's characters in both My…
I agree, he is outshining the leads and this could've easily been his show as well. Love him!
1 0
On Climax • Jul 31, 2026
Title Climax
Finished 6 episodes, and so far I am enjoying this although it's dragging a little. I am not sure why this drama has gotten a relatively lukewarm reception on MDL when many other dramas (in other genres as well) are rated much higher. I am guessing it comes down to taste, but it can be frustrating given that many of us actually love this genre and enjoy stories centred around grey characters and complex humans and stories. I hope the people who enjoy this genre give this drama a chance - the story is layered, the characters are so interesting and the acting is superb.
4 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jul 29, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 Spoiler
Woojin was such a cutie, sad he's gone so early :(
10 0
Replying to sal09 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Love Me
Maybe just me but I think it is a missed opportunity to use the romance for the family to reflect on their own…
I know what you mean. Despite seeing the dynamic and seeing it slowly change as well, this drama would feel even warmer if they delved deeper into this family's bond.
6 0
Replying to moonchild • Dec 28, 2025
Title Love Me Spoiler
well, I don't think its unrealistic... why should she ditch him for having a teen son? if he was a small kid,…
Yes, the child being older is in favor of the whole situation. But a child being in the picture can still be an issue for some people in general, especially if you are used to being very independent.
0 0
On Love Me • Dec 27, 2025
Title Love Me Spoiler
This is interesting. I think many people's normal reaction to finding out that your boyfriend of one week has a son he didn't disclose to you before, would be to break up or distance yourself for a while. I am surprised at how quickly Jun Kyung is taking him back, given her personality and previous life choices. Maybe she really likes him that much, but it does seem a bit rushed and unrealistic. Curious to see how next week will unfold this arc.
4 3
Replying to kwelsh • Dec 26, 2025
Title Love Me Spoiler
what character role does Kim Da Hyun have?
Seo Jun Seo's love interest.
2 1
Replying to janec • Dec 25, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Agreed. The third arc is better than the second but worse than the first. As far as I'm concerned, they went a…
Truly! It had so much potential.
1 0
On The Manipulated • Dec 24, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
I liked it more when the story was in the prison. Introducing the Squid Game-like survival element was weird and misplaced. Wondering if it's worth it to continue now.
7 2
On Love Me • Dec 21, 2025
Title Love Me
Seo Hyunjin is SO back. Love this already.
21 1
On Mercy for None • Jul 1, 2025
Title Mercy for None
Magnificent. I can't find one fault in this drama!
3 1
On Blood Free • Mar 4, 2025
Title Blood Free
Need the second season asap!
3 0
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 8, 2025
Title My Dearest
The political plot is quite interesting, it's based on real time events of Korea's final subjugation by China's…
Yeah, this is making me even more doubtful haha. Thank you for your reply!
0 0
On My Dearest • Feb 8, 2025
Title My Dearest
I'm not sure the political and romantic sides of the plot are working that well together in this drama, but I've only watched two episodes. Would continuing be worthwhile?
0 3
On Iron Family • Jan 14, 2025
Title Iron Family
It's been a long while since I've enjoyed a weekender this much. It's not necessarily an original story, but it has some comforting and heartwarming parts that make it a decent watch.
7 2
On High School Return of a Gangster • Aug 24, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
The reviews are true, this drama is very, very good <3
7 0
On Frankly Speaking • Jun 1, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
Kim Jung Heon is such a nice second lead. So refreshing to watch!
7 1

