• Location: Slovakia/Ireland

Slovakia/Ireland
Healer
Mar 10, 2015
STORY:
Okay i really love these kind of dramas with such amazing cast! I for YEARS tried to find some drama with action/spy AND powerful romance! The romance is very innocent, passionate and deep so if u want to see very deep emotional moments go for it! The action scenes were done also very good and kept the drama in a good flow. For me i did marathon and i NEVER found any moment boring. I know everyone has different opinion but this was....really wonderful. After year and half i finally watched drama guys and i enjoyed it so so much! The plot is very interesting and i never saw such plot so this was something very new and fresh! Keeps ur mind busy and trust me...you will lose your sleep XD

ACTING:
Okay I watched dramas with JCHW before and i knew he had talent but this like...smacked me straight in head and woke me up! I can tell he is a top actor and i don't care what others say. He seemed like he was really the character he was playing. From the first ep his face started to change with emotions..Nothing was too much and nothing was missing. It was perfect! Main lead girl is also great actor and i know her and i can tell this is her best role. I love that in this drama she is also the brave girl who will stand in front and fight for justice ^^

MUSIC:
Honestly the main song '' Eternal Love'' is downloaded on my phone and i listen to it all over again. It's too good. And did u read the lyrics? No? Okay than go and do it! It's so sweet and so real and it fits the main couple!

REWATCH VALUE :
To tell you the truth i started to watch it all over again right now XD It's too good to just watch it once...So right now i'm going at it once again! ^^

This drama is filled with emotions so enjoy it and give it a try i can tell u..that you WON'T regret it :)

Duel
Jul 24, 2017
Where should I start?
1. STORY :
Okay, so before it even started to air, based on the trailers I could guess what the story will be about and I was right. A police officer has his daughter kidnapped by a bad guy A, but when he catches the bad guy A he actually discovers....it's a good guy B. Are they brothers? No, they can't be. The story is perfectly made, that it always entertains you. With each episode, you get closer and closer to the cause of the whole chaos. I really applaud the writer, because u can't see such dramas just anywhere. The plot is really unique and with unique twists.

2. ACTING :
I knew that this drama would be dope thanks to Yang Se Jong who I encountered first in The romantic doctor Kim ....and I was right. In this drama Se Jong played 3 characters and everytime I saw them, I had feeling that they are different people. To achieve such feeling in other person, it's very hard thing to do! I never saw other actors jobs so I can't really say whether they were bad before or not, but in this drama EVERY character showed emotions, as if it was a real story and not just acting. Everyone started to LIVE their role for real and that's how this masterpiece was created.

3. MUSIC :
Since it's action/sci-fi drama, u don't get much of the OST but there is one song which I fell in love and it's the ''Nightmare''. Currently it's the most played song on my Playlist, so I really recommend it!

4. REWATCH VALUE :
I don't really rewatch dramas, but I think this could be rewatched (?)
Look, in romantic dramas people rewatch it to see the romance and cheesy dates of main couple, but in crime dramas it's a bit hard cause the audience already KNOWS what will happen next, so it's not as thrilling as the first time.

5. OVERALL :
Amazing and unique plot, fantastic acting, good music, the plot-twists are the real killers

A Crimson Mark
Jul 20, 2014
Okay why no one wrote a review on this yet?!

Story----It's the first korean gay movie and i was so so suprised how good it was...Of course there were some bad moments...But it was okay since this movie wasn't supported at all...The story is unique for me and possible-to-happend because in past ages those relationships happend often so i was happy that finally someone make the hystory come to life!

Actors-----The actors..hmmm chemistry was a bit stiff here because they knew what are they risking but it wasn't completely off so i had no problem while watching this!^_^

Music----No no no big no..There was boring music almost non of it so big dissapointment for me!

Rewatch value---I keep rewatching this very often since i love the theme of the movie and i love almost all yaoi made movies/shows.So when i'm in mood for live action yaoi i always watch this!

Vampire Flower
Jul 6, 2014
Okay so this story and drama was...AMAZING!It was mysterious, romantic and all cheesy stuff you can imagine.Yes you can say ''another vampire drama that is same as Twilight'' but your completely wrong!The only thing they have in common is, that vampire falls in love with human.Some people are sad that the drama was too short- 6 episodes, but i think it was enough to tell us whole story.If it were long drama like 1 hour 1 episode i think i would get bored a bit?This was enough and kept me hooked on it!

Actors...: I think A-JAX boys did a VERY good job!They are not professional actors but they have potential!Main guy Luis was very cold you can say and vampire like.But i like the fact that even at the end he stayed like that he only add some cheedy lines.He showed his love with his body actions or gestures and the main girl got it and accept him how he is!The supporting actors were also very good, i love the two guys who played guards to his master and they kept loyal to him so that was sweet ^^...And now the frenemy as i call him Reika...Well lot of girls had i think hard time to choose on which side they will stand because Reika was damn handsome!He was evil and good..He was friend with Luis but...his relationship was i think weird...He wanted something so...he kind of used Luis?I don't want to spoil the fun so you must watch it!Anyway all characters were played well.The girl acted i think like i would in real life!At first she was afraid of vampires but than she relalized they are not bad!That's big plus because i hate when a girl screams ''HWAAAA HELP ME VAMPIREEEEE''...-.-..Like really?!

Music...:I think A-JAX was amazing and the music..hwaaaa just fit the mood!The lyrics were amazing and fit the drama completely!

Rewatching..?:YES!I rewatched it already 3 times and still i keep doing it because it's just so sweet and amazng that i wish i was in the girl's spot because who wouldn't?!!!!

The Lost Tomb
Jan 31, 2016
Hey here, review after such a loooong time but with this drama it couldn't be helped!
Let's get start with each section of this drama! :)

PLOT/STORY:
Since from my childhood i loved mysteries and the ''tomb curses'' movies i was excited so much when i discovered this drama. I never watched chinese drama which was adventure type so i was a bit skeptic at first, because i think chinese dramas are way too humorous for me. But anyway, the curiosity about it made me to open Viki and watch it. First episode finished....and i was left in shock. It was completely different then i thought. Humor was on place, which means not too much, it fit just right. The action was on 80% and 20% was covered with talk about next missions. After just one episode i became addicted, i got the feeling right away that this drama will have more seasons because i could see the details they put to each ''mission'' or ''tomb digging''. Trust me if the drama was real i would add myself to the team! The plot kept me up whole night just to know more. I was so sad when i reached last ep, because i can never get enough of the mysteries~

ACTING:
Wu Xie, who is the main protagonist in this drama wasn't so pleasing...Oh come on, we all fell in love with Zhang who is very mysterious, sexy, smexy, hot looking guy who we want to see have more screentime...( Can we have him onscreen nonstop please?~) Anyway, back to Wu Xie. His character is funny, strong and developing as the story goes forward. He looks mature with every episode as he sees the new dangerous world he got himself into. I like the mature side of him. Zhang played by Yang Yang, perfectly fits the role. Not only with the looks but just the simple vibe he gives off. It's very dangerous vibe but also it lures you in. I love his personality there, because even though he is cold person he was always there for others even if they knew each other just for a short period of time. And come on, was it me who saw the bromance between him and Wu Xie?

MUSIC:
There wasn't much music, and if there was it was only 2 songs playing all over again which was quite dissappointing.

REWATCH VALUE:
100%, rewatching this and i can't wait for next seasons!

Queen for Seven Days
Aug 3, 2017
Sad? Happy, or bittersweet?

Everyone has different opinion on this drama, because everypne's feelings are different. Some tell themselves that it's like a history lesson, while others feel and live with the characters while they watch the drama.

Even before I started this drama, I said to myself that based on the plot I could guess the ending so I tried to prepare my heart. I even decided NOT to watch it but then, gave it a try. Was it a curse or destiny? I can't decide because I was hooked from episode 1! The plot is very interesting and u can't get bored. Because in every new episode a new obstacle and drama will be added. The politics are wicked and whole country is in turmoil.

This drama did not only potrait the strong love between Yi Yeok and Chae Gyung but also how the country works and how politics change. I could really feel the misery that people had to go through while Yi Yong was on throne. Do I feel sympathy with characters? Yes and no. I can see why Yeok fights against his brother. And honestly, it is good because ask yourself if you would let YOUR people, your Juseon die under your rule. He was a strong leader who many times chose people over Chae Gyung which was wonderful but sad at same time? It's not easy for wife to see her husband go to a''war''. Many critize Chae Gyung's character that she is going back and fort between Yeok and Yong but all I can see is brotherly love for Yong. Why does she help him? Because even tho he is cruel and bad...he is family. In those times family ment a LOT.

Overall, story was amazing and very unique in some way. It potraited reality, which in some way is sad.

Acting was phenomenal, those actors owned their roles and showed us also great chemistry.

Music...oh I keep listening to Junggigo on repeat guys, it's just amazing love song ( and this comes from someone, who hates love songs )

Will I rewatch it? No, but it IS worth it for sure...it's just my heart is too weak.

My Palpitating Life
Feb 1, 2015
I am BIG fan of my sweetheart Kang Dong Won and i will support him in anything he is but why he always breaks my heart?!

The plot is great and it shows the people that there are such horrible cases as the sickness the main boy had. Our Dong Won played amazing father and he was simply...amazing. I think every kid should have such amazing father as he was. The emotion he showed me..i just couldn't watch it without any tears. The story whole is so beautiful that i have no words for it.

Acting:
Great. All actors did amazing job.

Rewatch value:
Since first time i didn't rewatch it because i don't want to cry but it's too beautiful so i will rewatch it rght now :)

Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo
May 19, 2014
I must say that i love every version of Tada Kaoru's Itazura na kiss but this was second best after It started with a kiss which is Taiwanese version.The plot is as always the same but the acting was completely new for me!The actors took their roles really well which i love!Miki Honoka is a young actress but the way she act is so mature!The lead couple have amazing chemistry and that's why you enjoy the love scenes between the two even more!I highly recommend it to watch!If you liked the Playfull kiss and It started with a kiss you will also fell in love with this version!

Playful Kiss
May 19, 2014
I really love this drama!Many people may hate it because of the main actress was too clumsy or that she was pathetic but i don't think so.Yes she was over reacting but that happens in korean dramas a lot of time.It's worth to watch it!It's funny and you can relax while watching it.I rewatched it so many times!I never get bored of it.I think that everyone wish to have a man beside you like Baek Seung Jo.I really like the typical funny and cheesy high school dramas:DIT make you laugh and angry too but mostly you will laugh and yell at some people that are annoying:D
Full House
Jul 20, 2014
Story---Okay again as in many of my reviews i must say that this story line/theme is perfect and unique!It's like someone's dreams came true because this story is cute and fluffy.Only in dreams (for me) this could happen in real life!That's why i love every moment of the drama!The only thing i didn't liked it's love triangle?I hate it in every k-drama so it's okay.The story development was also good and i loved how it ended.I think nothing was missing there.There was comedy,comedy ,romance and...sweet moments?Lol for me it was just sweet and cute.

Acting----Okay their chemistry was good but not very good...I know Rain tried very hard in acting but i felt a little coldness towards main girl?Maybe it's part of his role idk but at first it was very light chemistry but after while almost at the end episodes i fell in love with his super duper cute character!He was like small baby u want to cuddle with a pinch his cheeks!^_^

Music---Okay i also love the music.The main theme that Rain sang is in my phone and i listen to it often even if it's been 5 years since i watched it!

Rewatch value----Hmmm hard one..Of course u should rewatch it but person should be in right mood!^_^ I rewatched it only 2 times but still it's amazing when your craving for it!

Duelist
Feb 1, 2015
Okay i think i should write a review on my first korean movie. The movie that brought me in the world of korean dramas.

The story it's just simply GREAT! It has completely everything and u just can't get bored while watching it! It has action, political issues, martial arts and as we all want romance! The romance is not just ordinary romance because in this movie we see strong love and also forbidden one. The combination is absolutely amazing. The main girl is not girly and actually HAVE balls to go against killers which one of them is our main handsome man Kang Dong Won. I have fetish for long hair men so i melted okay?! With his hair, his acting and the mystery surrounding it...it's simply amazing and the best movie koreans ever made! The love is so pure and strong that i didn't saw it in other movies...simply outstanding and beautiful. I will forever keep it in my heart. I just wish there was a bit sequel. I know it ended very romantic but still....we don't want teasing. But yes it ended how it should be based on the characters. <333 I just LOVE IT!

Acting:
Everything was amazing. I concentrated on the main leads which made me to fly high because of their intense meetings. It wasn't JUST fighting...it was like confession of their love. Dance of lovers i would call it. The main girl Ha Ji won is completely my style. I am almost similiar to her...i just loved to see her bursting in pure anger and sadness...i just love it. After watching the movie u can die peacefully.

I have whole OST on my phone and i play it as a lullaby. What more should i say to it?! The one who did the music did a great job! It fit everything....i just must clap and do standing ovation...It's amazing. It can bring u tears to ur eyes even if u are manly as me!

Rewatch Value:
EVERYDAY! If i had the time i would rewatch it everyday because it's freaking awesome! Everytime u watch it, it feels like u watch it for the first time. It brings u back the same emotions!

Overall:
THIS MOVIE SHOULD GET AN OSCAR!

Koishite Akuma
Jul 17, 2014
Okay so this was my first japanese drama..I was suprised how different it is compare to korean that i always watch!

Story---The story is for me amazing since i love everything that is vampire...well vampire and not bitchy!I loved how the character's were innocent..i'm that kind of girl that love every innocent thing since around me i don't see it!I loved the thing about not-grown-up vampire...So big thumb up for that!What i didn't liked at all is the bad ending..i will repeat it hunder-thousand times it should end differently!I was crying my eyes out for 1 month!Yes it touched me so much!

Couple----I love it....I love the main couple..They are just so cute like i imagine them to be!

Acting----I think they acted very good and mostly the main guy role!Many other don't agree with me saying he didn't had any emotion but that's the point!He hated himself and everything..He didn't had anything to live for so why should he change his cold profile?!The main girl was i think very good and also she helped the main guy to change..Their acting was for me good!

Rewatch value----Well since last time i didn't rewatched it at all..The reason?I don't like such ending so rewatching would mean crying another month!But i still keep it in my heart forever!

Method
Dec 4, 2017
Let's start the review with praising the actors for their amazing job!
All the staff worked very hard to bring us the talent could see on the screen.

ACTING:
As I said before, the acting was the best point of the whole movie. It pulled me in so fast and refused to let go. I really loved the play and honestly, that scene shocked me so much. I know our Singer is a young actor, but....don't hate me, but I did NOT expect such amazing acting but I was very suprised and for sure I'll follow his future work as well. With our Jae Ha it was just as I expected and even better. The relationship which was potrayted in the movie is not easy to show but the two leads had such great chemistry between each other...I can't even explain with words how good it was. It was a match made in Heaven. Everything looked so real that for a second I really thought that they are together in real life.

STORY:
Before the movie came out, me and many others started to picture the movie in our heads and guess the plot/ending. I must say, yes, the movie was a bit predictable but still I enjoyed it and loved to see that my theories were in some parts true. The idea of method acting romance is amazing but I must say I want to see more. I expected it to give us the deeper insight in characters lives, not just Jae Ha's. If this was 2 hour movie I think it would be much better. I won't spoil the ending so watch it, but overall the story IS very good but not well described which is the fault of the run time.

MUSIC:
No comment. I have ALL the songs in my phone on replay, yes it is that good. I just love instrumental music so much and when u know at which scenes it was played, your head automatically takes u there.

REWATCH VALUE:
I watched it today, but i'm going to watch it again so yes, definetly in my top 10 fav movies.

Heartstrings
Jul 20, 2014
Okayyy so two reviews below me wasn't for me satisfying so i will write my own opinion now!^_^

Story---I think that this drama shouldn't be watched by someone who is not into music or any mushy weird romance like me.For me it was perfect!It show the real struggles of people.There was lot of dramas but also sweet and romantic moments that made me melt that's why this drama should get highst rank for me since it made me very satisfied!The story was...hhmmm how to say...romance between two people who are still finding their place in their life.The character's development was amazing.From cold main became a main man that showed me how much he love his girl and that he would do anything for her!

Acting----I love Jung Yong Hwa's acting and also Park Shin Hye!They look seriously very cute and many people won't agree but in You're beautiful i wished she would end with Yong Hwa....So i ship this dooley couple very much!Their chemistry was amazing and yes Shin as character was cold but that's how he is!I am also cold like him and all my emotions are inside but it doesn't mean that i can't love someone so i give him big thumbs up!I want him to get more roles like this!

Music---As i am student of art school in singing i have big passion for music!^_^ I love classic and traditional korean music and this was like heaven for me!The harmony the drama music gave me is amazing!Also the rock music was good too and Yong Hwa did very good job in remaking some of old korean rock songs!The musical music was also good but for me the best song was from Yong Hwa himself.

Rewatch value---10 out of 10!<3 I rewatched it sooo many times and it seem like i can't stop.Whenever i'm in music mood i watch it and sing along, laugh along and cry along with the characters...Every character found their happy ending and that was the best part of all in the drama!

Haru
May 21, 2014
So i decided to watch this short special drama with only 1 ep only for interesting name that it have.When it started i thought it's very cool and i like this kind of thing.But what i don't like so much that the main girl is in relationship and she meet a next guy who clearly flirt with her and she is giving in.In my opinion this shouldn't had been there.I don't like two timing(even if it wasn't there pointed out)That's the only thing i don't like about it.

But if you want something funny and more stories in 30 minutes you can watch it:D
The music was amazing as their was Big Bang who sang there and Super Junior too:D