News
On Gunman in Joseon • Aug 4, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon Spoiler
I really really don't like Hye Won - she is very manipulative and backstabbing. If she really considered Soo In her friend she never would have lied about Yoon Ha and she wouldn't be trying to deceive her about Yoon Kang either when she knows how much Soo In was in love with him - and the fact that she knows what her father has already done to Yoon Kang - she should be helping him and Soo In not trying to steal him from Soo In - she makes me really mad - Soo In Hwaiting!!!
7 0
On Ugly Alert • Aug 3, 2014
Title Ugly Alert Spoiler
I really have the urge to kill Lawyer Lee - what a _________* seriously I have NO good words for him - especially in the 100+episodes - he has made me SO mad!!!! >_< he messed with everyone else, now he's going after Ju Yeong & Hyeon Suk?!!!! the gall of this disgusting arrogant ***!
1 1
On Ugly Alert • Aug 2, 2014
Title Ugly Alert Spoiler
Do Hui's dad is so unreasonable (I just finished ep.103) - how the heck does he think he has ANY right to tell another person they have to live in another country?!! NO ONE has that right!!!! just because Jun Su loves his daughter does NOT give him a right to make that person live in a foreign land!!!! >_< such a blankity blank blank argh!!!!! hope he gets what's coming to him with Lawyer Lee! when Na Ri finally remembers and the dad finds out he is going to have to get on his knees and repent! being so overly jealous just b/c his wife liked him back 10yrs ago is PAST history!!! and just b/c he has a "criminal record" should NOT be that big of a deal it's not like he was a serial killer or anything gesh!!!!! (yeah the dad has really ticked me off - even more than lawyer lee has) >_<
1 0
Replying to girl_on_fire • Aug 1, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
Looks like Kwang Hoon is going to break things off with In Ae. Not that I'm surprised. Now all I hope for is In…
ok I understand what you meant now, but I still don't wish for anything to happen between KC & the PM's daughter - I am a hard shipper of KC + IA and I really hope I don't get disappointed with it....
3 0
Replying to girl_on_fire • Aug 1, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
Looks like Kwang Hoon is going to break things off with In Ae. Not that I'm surprised. Now all I hope for is In…
that is a possibility.... but why would that be good? wouldn't that be even worse? the agent guy is the guy with the ring right? he's a lot worse than the prime minister... big bro will most definitely end up with the generals daughter but I highly doubt Kwang Chul will go with the PM's daughter - he loves In Ae too much..
1 0
On Jang Dong Jik • Aug 1, 2014
Person Jang Dong Jik
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Hyun Jyu Ni • Aug 1, 2014
Person Hyun Jyu Ni
Happy Birthday :)
0 0
On MC Jin • Jul 31, 2014
Person MC Jin
watched Lives of Omission just for him ;)
0 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Jul 31, 2014
Person Kim Sae Ron
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Kim Seung Soo • Jul 30, 2014
Person Kim Seung Soo
he plays a hateful character on Jumong - and a loveable character on Give Love Away - lol
3 0
On TV Novel: Gold Land • Jul 30, 2014
Title TV Novel: Gold Land
is anyone watching this drama?
0 1
On Mother's Garden • Jul 30, 2014
Title Mother's Garden
I'm going to start watching this drama raw b/c I want to see Choi Tae Joon <3 I love him on Ugly Alert (which I am also currently watching) I want to see more of him - so I have to watch this show - wish it was subbed though - that makes watching easier to understand.
1 0
On Triangle • Jul 30, 2014
Title Triangle Spoiler
I kinda figured that might happen in the last episode - but I still hoped it wouldn't but I didn't see Yang Ha changing so I kinda figured it would end that way - oh well, I cried a bit but not a lot as he was least liked by me. If anything I felt most sorry for Dong Cheol and Dong Soo for losing their precious brother. Otherwise it was a rather good ending.
6 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Jul 29, 2014
Photo Photo
lol, I love her
0 0
Cheer • Jul 29, 2014
Article Shim Eun Kyung confirmed for Cantabile Romance
she's pretty enough to be the lead alongside Joo Won lol (I haven't seen any of her dramas) but she is definitely better than Yoonha - I'm not really keen on her since her role with a much older man lol
0 0
On Shin Bo Ra • Jul 29, 2014
Person Shin Bo Ra
love her in Trot Lovers - episode twelve I heard her singing in my head the song she did with Ailee on Immortal Song recently - 'my heart goes bounce bounce dugundae' lol
0 0
On Lovers of Music • Jul 29, 2014
Title Lovers of Music Spoiler
omg the end of episode 12 - ahhh!! my heart!!!! <3 lol (I'm totally fine with this whole amnesia thing) besides seems like he remembered now!!!!!! So Happy!!! *shin bora* - sing - my heart goes bounce bounce dugun dae lol (immortal songs) I can hear her singing this right now lol
0 0
On Endless Love • Jul 29, 2014
Title Endless Love
I swear both In Ae and Kwang Chul have 9 lives lol
4 0
On Lovers of Music • Jul 29, 2014
Title Lovers of Music Spoiler
Unlike most of the viewers of this drama - I actually don't mind the "amnesia card" for this drama - they way the presented it in episode 11 was very similar to Hana Yori Dango - and I believe it will be resolved fast without any dragging :) I love this drama and that hasn't changed even if they did do this - I still love it and it's still good! JJH + CCH all the way man ;)
2 1
Replying to palak • Jul 29, 2014
Title Lovers of Music Spoiler
Honestly (even though it's overused) I find it cute when the lead guy gets amnesia and falls for the lead girl…
same - this one reminds me of Hana Yori Dango - as long as they don't drag the amnesia out on dramas I'm totally cool with it ;)
0 0