Editorials
Replying to Giant • Aug 22, 2014
Title Giant
Replying to deleted comment
ok thanks, I think I will give it a shot :)
0 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Aug 22, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
gosh I love Kwang Chul even more now after watching episodes 17 & 18 - That's a true display of Endless Love <3
I hope so too :) you're welcome :)
3 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Aug 22, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
gosh I love Kwang Chul even more now after watching episodes 17 & 18 - That's a true display of Endless Love <3
when In Ae was brought back to prison after being assaulted by that gang - he wrote her a letter & came and visited her - then the bad people put in the newspaper about In Ae being pregnant & he accepted the claims of being the father & said he will protect In Ae - his love for her is just so boundless <3
2 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Aug 21, 2014
Photo Photo
it's alright quality wise when I'm watching it (it is old) but when I pause it, it tends to get an extra layer of fuzz....
0 0
Replying to florazhang • Aug 21, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
Is Moon Tae Joon like the main main role? So far there isn't a lot of him.
well that could be the case - I'd have to see more episodes to know - but some family dramas show each couple about the same amount of time as other couples - it is possible that the youngest is the biggest here lol - but so far I've seen the youngest almost as much as the oldest - haven't seen much of the doctor brother yet - but I'm sure we will
0 0
Replying to _Rosie • Aug 21, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 eps. Its a nice, soothing watch without any over the top dramatic (makjang) elements.…
Ditto :)
0 0
Replying to florazhang • Aug 20, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
Is Moon Tae Joon like the main main role? So far there isn't a lot of him.
preview looks right to me - it's the same as YT's preview... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yXOJgtJ3W8
0 0
Replying to _Rosie • Aug 20, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 eps. Its a nice, soothing watch without any over the top dramatic (makjang) elements.…
that's exactly what I wanted too - a drama similar to Glorious Days :D
0 0
On Hi! School - Love On • Aug 20, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On
gosh I love Woo Hyun & Sung Yeol so much!!! I do ship Seul Bi with Woo Hyun though - but I still love the other guy too <3 can we just put them in a bubble and take them both? ^^
2 0
Replying to florazhang • Aug 20, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
Is Moon Tae Joon like the main main role? So far there isn't a lot of him.
I believe he is supposed to be the love interest of the daughter - so he should be a main role
0 0
On Endless Love • Aug 20, 2014
Title Endless Love
gosh I love Kwang Chul even more now after watching episodes 17 & 18 - That's a true display of Endless Love <3
4 4
Replying to tamy_ab • Aug 20, 2014
Title Endless Love
thinking of watching it.. is it really good?
It's really good :)
3 0
Replying to dramacrazier • Aug 19, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
it only has 12 ep???????? why so little ????????///
Seriously?! will it have the same actors?
0 0
On The Three Musketeers • Aug 19, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
Excellent first episode!!! Totally has me hooked!!!
1 0
On Famous Princesses • Aug 19, 2014
Title Famous Princesses
ordered from ioffer - the dvds work - on episode 10 now :) so far no issues :)
0 0
On Zo In Sung • Aug 19, 2014
Person Zo In Sung
Jo In Sung does the ALS Ice Bucket challenge here: https://amp.twimg.com/v/ee105ab7-c38f-439c-9225-dd53568bf17a
8 1
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 19, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
has anyone seen this? - Jo In Sung does the ALS Ice Bucket challenge - https://amp.twimg.com/v/ee105ab7-c38f-439c-9225-dd53568bf17a
5 0
Replying to Niina no Papa • Aug 17, 2014
Title Discovery of Love
Sounds like another nasty betrayal to me, she's with a nice guy for 3 years to get back with her ex, just another…
you seriously should not say you're a 'christian' - true 'christians' don't swear & cuss and wish bad things upon people. God is not someone who will go after people - he is someone who will accept all who come to him - sounds to me like your serving satan not god. sorry but I'm not sorry I really don't like people who claim to be a Christian and then say things like you are saying - that is a real bad image of portraying Christ.
1 0
On What Happens to My Family? • Aug 17, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
i liked the first episode - I especially like Hyung Sik & Ji Hyun's characters though lol - love the 'hillbilly' music they play when Ji Hyun is on screen lol - so funny :P
1 0
Replying to graciegrace • Aug 17, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family?
I have actually found a viki page for the show and they have the license (at least in America)! They are uploading…
Thank you!! I'd rather watch it on Viki when it airs then watching it 2 weeks behind schedule ;)
1 0