Details

  • Last Online: Jul 19, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Minnesota
  • Contribution Points: 508 LV4
  • Birthday: December 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 25, 2014
On Doctor Stranger • Jul 10, 2014
well, I managed to keep my rating a 7.0 - even though it went up and down a LOT - it ended Ok....but it could have done better.....
2 0
Replying to diana_list • Jul 8, 2014
Title Triangle
okay I need help. Maybe the answer is in here somewhere but I can't find it. Does anyone know the name of the…
oh lol, so that's why people were calling him Shorry J on Viki - I thought they just nicknamed him lol
0 0
Replying to twicky • Jul 8, 2014
Title Triangle
Is this drama worth watching?
Definitely worth watching - I fell in love with it by episode 5 - the first 4 for me weren't that great - but was necessary to see the character development later on :)
2 0
On Triangle • Jul 8, 2014
Title Triangle
ah, I'm so glad my internet is back up so I can watch this drama - I had been thinking about this drama the MOST during the 2 and a half weeks that my internet was out - I love it so much!!!!!
4 0
On Heaven and Earth • Jul 8, 2014
I skipped alot during this drama from episode 29ish to 98 - then i stopped skipping lol - i'm only interested in Muyeong and Jisu's scenes and now Sanghyeon and Eunju again...no one else really interests me - i'm on ep.130 now...
1 0
On The Road Home • Jul 1, 2014
I just finished this drama 2 days ago - but i already miss it :) - it was a really good drama :)
0 0
On The Road Home • Jun 28, 2014
Title The Road Home Spoiler
ep.77 @18:20 - F.T Island singing?
ep.89 @27:46 - sorry sorry by SUJU lol
ep.38 - last episode Chowon is on :D
ep.5 - the episode Chowon comes on >_<
ep.1-19 Suin's hair makes her look really ugly and makes her nose and mouth look really big...
ep.20-22 Suin changes her hairstyle and color and she actually looks really pretty now..
ep.87 @19:38 - place from You're All Surrounded?
ep.46 - Seongtae gives me the creeps & he comes on screen....
1 0
On Make a Wish • Jun 22, 2014
Title Make a Wish
excited for this to start airing!!! Ki Tae Young!!!! & Oh Ji Eun!!!!
1 0
Replying to Sweety • Jun 21, 2014
Title Gap Dong
is it worth 20 episode??
your welcome - hope I could help... :)
0 0
Replying to Sweety • Jun 21, 2014
Title Gap Dong
is it worth 20 episode??
you'd probably like Sirius - it's 4 episodes and wasn't boring at all for me - you have to watch into the credits though too as they show a scene that I believe is somewhere in the future ;)

Dramas that I don't think are boring: Crime Squad, Fugitive Plan B, Ghost, Who Are You? (2013), God's Gift, My Girl, Witch's Romance, Smile Dong Hae & Smile You if you can handle long dramas..., The Devil, Two Weeks, & Man from the stars? - lol, most of them are detective like dramas (except the long ones)...
0 0
Replying to Sweety • Jun 21, 2014
Title Gap Dong
is it worth 20 episode??
Triangle got good by episode 5, Hotel King got good by episode 7, Glorious Days is really good - these are airing dramas....
Completed dramas - what genre are you looking for? any?
0 0
Replying to Sweety • Jun 21, 2014
Title Gap Dong
is it worth 20 episode??
FYI - I happen to be watching Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit too - yes it's good - but it's on a comedy level - not to be matched with the seriousness of this drama. Nothing about GD is boring - and if you REALLY thought it was boring - you wouldn't still be watching it.
0 0
Replying to Sweety • Jun 21, 2014
Title Gap Dong
is it worth 20 episode??
I've watched through halfway of episode 18 so far - and I still love it - so I think it is worth the time :)
0 0