Details

  • Last Online: Nov 15, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2017
Replying to KingLouie • Feb 23, 2019
The ending was fulfilling, even though it was clear what was going to happen, it was still good to see till the…
using a spoiler tag would be nice
0 0
Replying to Lee Jae In • Feb 17, 2019
Title Mask
Is this what love feels like? CAUSE I'VE FALLEN FOR THIS SHOW!I started this show back in June, after only watching…
k-drama binge is a serious problem these days for me as well :)
0 0
Replying to Deng • Jan 29, 2019
I would say there are some cute moments here, but it's more about friendship, life & youth unlike A Love So Beautiful…
same here :(
0 0
Replying to HwangEunByul • Dec 28, 2018
maybe kim woo bin was trying to tell us something at that time :( .... anyone knows his latest news?
his health has improved a bit after receiving the first round of chemotherapy according to his agency
0 0
Replying to rasm8676 • Dec 28, 2018
Did anyone else notice that at the endof episode 8 her shirt said fuck off?
haven't seen the show yet but I certainly will now :D
0 0
Replying to KYUNGSOOS BACK • Dec 23, 2018
I went through 50 episodes of watching side characters bully the main lead couple for such an unsatisfying ending.…
lol
0 0
Replying to Belu • Dec 23, 2018
My first K-drama! It has a special place in my heart!
dramas are like the air... essential for living :D
4 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Dec 12, 2018
Title The King 2 Hearts Spoiler
Hi. Do you remember roughly what episode the two leads end up falling for each other or so? Thanksssssss
early... at ep 5-6 :)
0 0
Replying to Teaa • Jul 31, 2018
Anyone know if this being subbed? I always find it hard to find jdrama subbing groups :'(
you can find it on kissasian.sh ... subbed to ep 5 so far :)
0 0
Replying to Gabriel Goldemberg • Jun 27, 2018
Title About Time
¿what is a melodrama?
"A melodrama is a story or play in which there are a lot of exciting or sad events and in which people's emotions are very exaggerated"
veeery exaggerated :)
1 0
Replying to annaface • Feb 1, 2018
ill surely watch after this fuckin thesis. i'll watch every east asian dramas out there! until my brain bleeds…
dont F the thesis :D
0 0
Replying to Jen • Jan 25, 2018
Title I Do, I Do
starting this noww
and? :)
0 0