News
On Zee Pruk Panich • Jun 14, 2022
Person Zee Pruk Panich
Love his acting so much!!! He makes me hate him in remember15 then makes me love him in Why r u and Cutie pie awwwww I fell so hard!!!
6 0
On Brother • Jul 20, 2021
Title Brother
OMG… I didn’t even realize that I watched this film without subtitle… omg omggggggg
1 0
On Everyone Wants to Meet You • Jul 20, 2021
Title Everyone Wants to Meet You
I mean ZZH is so good at acting and so cool and handsome here. I keep come back to this drama when I want sth dramatic but still feel love from main couple
4 0
On The Second Sight Fall in Love • Jun 7, 2021
Title The Second Sight Fall in Love
Any update from this drama?
0 0
On Retro Detective • Jun 7, 2021
Title Retro Detective
This's interesting!!!
1 0
On Castle in the Time • Jun 7, 2021
Title Castle in the Time
Will this be aired?
1 1
On Zhao Ge • Jun 7, 2021
Title Zhao Ge
Please, can't wait for this anymore !!!!!!
0 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jul 15, 2017
Person Ji Chang Wook
I need his drama more~
2 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • May 14, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
I'm waiting for the moment everyone know ChangSheng's identity. Definitely a hectic moment, especially the empress.
2 1
MissCub • May 14, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Lu Han
For Fighter of the Destiny, the admin actually add Eng sub on cc real fast though. I love this show too. This Luhan is so different from other characters he played, I really enjoyed this character. Love ChangCheng
2 0
On W • Sep 17, 2016
Title W
Kangchul really is the best character. He is the one kept me watching
4 0
On Sapuri • Dec 9, 2015
Title Sapuri
I feel heartache seeing Kame's expression in this drama, wanna give him a big hug.
2 0
On Kamenashi Kazuya • Nov 4, 2015
Person Kamenashi Kazuya
I'm so in love with him both as an actor and singer
1 0
On Yuuki • Nov 4, 2015
Title Yuuki
Poor my tear T^T
1 0
On Gokusen: The Movie • Nov 4, 2015
Title Gokusen: The Movie
Odagiri Ryu is always my fav character of all Gokusen and now he come back !! Yeah !!!
2 0
On Humanoid Monster, Bem • Nov 4, 2015
Title Humanoid Monster, Bem
love Bem-san <3
1 0
On It's Me, It's Me • Nov 4, 2015
Title It's Me, It's Me
I was stunned all the time and I have to re-watch to understand the meaning of this movie and it's turned out I have learned a lot from the story and sign. It's an interesting movie
3 1
On Gokusen Season 2 • Nov 4, 2015
Title Gokusen Season 2
I love this season the most ! poor my tear with the last episode T T
5 0
On Love of My Life • Nov 4, 2015
Title Love of My Life
This is the drama I can re-watch forever, always no.1 in my heart
3 0
On 1 Pound no Fukuin • Nov 4, 2015
Title 1 Pound no Fukuin
so funny XD and I love the lead's acting so much !!!
3 0

