Editorials
Replying to zhazhaver • Aug 10, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I know, I was dying! I couldn`t believe the forbidden fruit part, and how it ended at a cliffhanger. To make things…
That’s not the right schedule
0 0
Replying to QAS • Aug 10, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Andrew Charles Stokes as Cox Hendry should be credited as a guest role in Mystic Nine Season 2.
You can add him if you want.
1 10
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 9, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I thot he lost a limb per the dmbj wiki fandom! 🤭 Luckily he’s all fine here.🥰Anyways, Thank u, NPSS for…
Didn’t watch palace in the clouds.
0 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Is it out yet ? China is like 9 hours ahead of Europe right ?
No not out yet. I’m not in Europe so no idea sorry.
0 0
Replying to deba_1997 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
What's the schedule for this week?
Hopefully will be out soon haven’t seen it anywhere yet.
0 0
Replying to VV-Confetti • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I’m enjoying it so far. The pace of the show feels balanced to me (not too slow and not rushed) to introduce…
I understand, thank you.
0 0
Replying to Ximena • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I've watched 3 episodes. The plot is promising. They start it with strangers to enemies trope for our leads. I…
So an enemies to lovers thing?
0 4
Replying to Ifa • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Just watched the first episode and it’s nice! Story is tight so far, characters are developing well, and visuals…
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Sameen meow • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Three episodes in, and it's actually living up to my expectations. The cinematography is gorgeous. The costumes…
I see. Thank you.
1 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Jump in, girl!!! There’s A LOT to discuss already. Let’s have fun!
I will hopefully soon.
1 0
Replying to Arahza • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
There are so many people wearing masks. Here's who I think the real villains are (just my opinion) 👇1. Yin…
Well we now know who dude in mask is.
0 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 9, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Cute clip: https://weibo.com/7743789823/5330135270298617
3 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
BTS: https://weibo.com/8008209063/5330139277958040
0 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Im really enjoying it , it’s my first drama from both leads , the cinematography is really really good , the…
It’s ok.
1 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Im really enjoying it , it’s my first drama from both leads , the cinematography is really really good , the…
That’s good. They’ve acted together before so I’m hopeful. I like his acting so here to see this reunion. Thank you.
4 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
How is it so far? Unbiased answers only plz. 🙏🏻
2 19
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Yeah. Is that real.
As I mentioned in my above post, we should be getting a new schedule later today that hopefully will also have express because we are running low on episodes and we still have a long way to go.
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
We don’t have many episodes left and they still have a lot to show. I don’t want a rushed ending.
3 2
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Yeah. Is that real.
No.
0 3
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 9, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Schedule hasn’t been updated; we should be getting two at noon CST time. As soon as they announce the schedule; it’ll be added here.
1 2

33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2
