Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
  • Birthday: September 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award61 Coin Gift Award4 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Clap Clap Clap Award8 Wholesome Troll1 Emotional Bandage9 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award2
On Mystic Nine • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I seriously have started calling this series which by the way, I really really like the “creature feature“ series lol the fact that they’re able to get some of those unbelievably hideous things so spot on the CGI is on point.
4 4
Replying to CrystalBai • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
On ep 4 and enjoying this, why the low rating? :(
There’s a glitch with the rating system there’s either 7.7 or something else. There’s also trolls never forget those folks they treat down rating like it’s their business.
5 0
Replying to CloudA • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I just saw posts on Weibo and Xiaohongshu claiming that a Lu Yuxiao's fan is threatening to throw sulfuric acid…
Who is XYR?
1 2
Replying to skyblue • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
this?https://x.com/chichichachaha/status/2085297312822399272?s=46
Bingo!
2 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Just thinking about we all have to deal with freaky kiki account for more than one year make me wanna puke.
You know that only account here you can actually block right? You don’t have to see a single thing from that person ever again. And if they create more accounts, you will obviously see them because they will come here and try to start pissing people off block those as well. I found out a few years ago that with the VIP that I have next to my name, I have unlimited blocking so for just 30 bucks a year you can have that too. Plus there’s other advantages not just that.
3 0
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
I’ve seen her in a few shows and it seems that her acting is more or less OK but the first show I saw her and he was two though she was SFL and that was MJTY. Actually think that was the first show I saw him in as well. I don’t know what she has done or what she hasn’t done. I don’t pay attention to her nor follow her every so often I may see a show with her because I may follow an actor or the show looks interesting. But is there any concrete evidence of something bad that she has done that they have covered up?
2 2
Replying to Micky • Aug 7, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Oh really? It expires next year? Because I looked on Wikipedia and we all know that’s not 100% real that he’s been in the industry or active since 2020 and I figured if he signed one of those slave contracts he still has four more years. But if it expires next year, dude, I hope he runs and I hope he runs far. There are very few good agencies over there or even mediocre agencies, but one of them that I am definitely aware of and I keep forgetting the name but several decent actors are under it and they get good work and that’s an IQ subsidiary agency and I know actors like Joseph and Lester the kid that’s now growing at the speed of sound and CL are under them so if he joins them as well, I think that would probably be a great choice for him. I hope he dumps that studio as well. He’s a very smart young man so I really hope he does not sign for another how many ever years with this mess in a dress. I hope his parents are also smart enough to give him good advice.
5 6
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 7, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
I actually looked at the preview for next week and you may actually be right that we have 22 episodes which is actually a good thing. I’m not complaining this week. I felt was a little bit boring but next week with all those Halloween looking costumes and things it looks like it’s going to be interesting. And then the week after that is when they have to finish and I’m not sure whether they’re going to do a case or just half a case or what they’re gonna do. Oh and I can’t update the NPC’s for some reason after a certain week; it’s like every single one of them since the first week, but I put a link below.
1 6
Replying to Micky • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I don’t really care about fanwars, but at this point, this is way beyond normal fandom drama. The comments being…
Are they in the same agency?
1 8
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I blocked her.
Good! Don’t let it get to you.
1 1
Replying to cjspock • Aug 6, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
That is my favorite look of his. 🥰This was hilarious!
Wire work.
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
That's terrible. He should report it to the police - at least to document it.
Internet is forever.
4 0
Replying to NoneedtoknowmePeople • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Lyx fans giving death threats to Zhanglinghe , their comments are :-"planning to point laser on linghe's eyes…
I saw the post on Weibo but it’s the only one and while scary and should be reported to police; I looked all over the place and it was the only one. They haven’t even 100% announced the cast for that show. I’ve seen things like this and much much worse being done to another actor six years ago or so and from that experience, I learned that you have to obviously be watchful and mindful, but don’t freak out and don’t panic. Because the more you do stuff like that you give the enemy power. We don’t want to do that. If you see more stuff like that over there, forget MDL because like I said it’s a fan site and a lot of his work will be down voted or down rated or whatever and it doesn’t matter all that matters are the numbers and data over there and that’s doing fine. So if you see crazy people here just block them or report and block and over there maybe if you know people in his fan club or something of that nature start gathering evidence and if his studio and his agency continue to refuse to do things find a way for his fan club to get all the information directly to him because he’s an adult man and he can figure out, especially given the fact that his parents are smart and he’s smart how to get that information to attorneys and police. But in the meantime, don’t freak out. Let’s keep a level head.
8 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Just thinking about we all have to deal with freaky kiki account for more than one year make me wanna puke.
I blocked her.
2 3
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 6, 2026
Review Overdo
EXACTLYYYY.....YESSSS..Thank you for the review. 🥹🥹💗✨
Thank you for your words.
3 0
Replying to NoneedtoknowmePeople • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Lyx fans giving death threats to Zhanglinghe , their comments are :-"planning to point laser on linghe's eyes…
Forget the agency, that should be reported to the police and deleting off the internet isn’t everything because the internet is forever.
9 0
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 6, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
We’ll see how it goes.
1 0
Replying to Arahza • Aug 6, 2026
There are so many people wearing masks. Here's who I think the real villains are (just my opinion) 👇1. Yin…
It’s already been revealed.
0 4
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 6, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
Staff took them out. Because they played themselves not normal cases. By all accounts unless changed this year, show should end next week with 20 episodes.
0 9