Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2026
Replying to alicemia • Aug 3, 2026
he is her childhood friend i guess
Well, I did say I haven’t watched the drama so yeah. I don’t have the context. That’s why I tried to figure out your comment by the question and answer between us.

Now that you gave me how she reacted, I do understand your reaction.

Still, I still think it was intended, that he always touch her. It was to give this feelings to the audience that she wasn’t willing to be touched by him because of what she might cause and I guess for the ml, it was because he like her(?).
0 1
Replying to alicemia • Aug 3, 2026
he is her childhood friend i guess
I understand what you meant. I am just trying to see if you are ticked because she (the actress in the scene) did not like it or if it was you personally that did not like it and being upset about the drama. If it was the character, I guess she should tell him the boundaries she had set. If it’s you, just brush this off as needed gesture for the drama to work forward. Like you said, it was about the mystic illness which need to have contact between her and other characters to cause the effect, I bet people touching/bumping into her left and right.
0 8
Replying to alicemia • Aug 3, 2026
he is her childhood friend i guess
So you are saying she doesn’t hate the touch itself but what she might cause if someone touched her?
0 10
Replying to alicemia • Aug 3, 2026
he is her childhood friend i guess
I haven’t watched this drama just yet so I am not sure how she reacted and the scenes with this development but I think personal boundaries is up to the person in question. If she was fine with it, as an outsider, you just can’t go and claim otherwise. I mean we have perception of everything and anything differently. Some might not like it when someone touch them without consent, others on the other hand might not think much of it. Of course it also depend on their relationship, whether they were close or not.
1 12
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 23, 2026
It was a good watch, story was rich, chemistry between the leads are insane but they unfortunately rushed the ending. Hope the leads will have another chance to star together again.
4 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Jul 23, 2026
Why is there only ep 9 today? Or do the two episode air different time slot?
Nevermind, episode 10 was uploaded right after this comment. lol
1 0
Replying to umasou007 • Jul 16, 2026
Fun fact. Insertion while in water creates more friction because water tends to wash away the body's natural lubrication....Now,…
Well, he did say he wasn’t going to be gentle today.
9 0
Replying to LUNA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ • Jul 16, 2026
I wish to have experienced the shock and thrill as everyone else but it was obvious from the beginning that he…
The summery had already revealed it. What was thrilling about it was Chaeha’s reaction, he is the only one who did not know. lol
12 0
Replying to Jay • Jul 16, 2026
me too,the person who recommended it didn't tell me it was ongoing waiting is torture 😭😭😭
I understand what you mean. I like to track what I watch too and it’s frustrating when the infos are not enough but once I know what I need to know, I could remember them without the trackers, maybe because I don’t usually watch much. It really have to pull me in if I am watching it, otherwise it’s a quick good bye.
1 0
Replying to Gina50 • Jul 15, 2026
I noticed that as well. Someone was not paying attention. That scene was not done well.
Yeah. Though it could be avoided, mistakes happens. But it did not actually take away the excitement of the drama.
2 1
Replying to Jay • Jul 15, 2026
me too,the person who recommended it didn't tell me it was ongoing waiting is torture 😭😭😭
Ah, alright then. I will be on my way to watch TLWLI then. I am not sure but did this site not have like the airing dates before?

I get you. My fault was telling myself I would only take a glimpse but the few seconds already got me in a tight grip. I was already watching the episode before I know it. Should have stopped when I saw the status was ongoing.
2 2
Replying to Jay • Jul 14, 2026
me too,the person who recommended it didn't tell me it was ongoing waiting is torture 😭😭😭
Fr. I saw like a review in X and naturally thought it had ended but guess not. Thankfully they air two episodes a week though not really sure if it’s under the same day or two. Anyway, we only need to wait for another week.

Saw something called the lie we live in, that one I will make sure I waits tills it ended.
2 4
Replying to Falcon Reed • Jul 14, 2026
I found him suspicious the moment he asked Chaeha which one is good between kill the husband for cheating and…
Yeah, that one.
1 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Jul 14, 2026
I found him suspicious the moment he asked Chaeha which one is good between kill the husband for cheating and…
Taeseon is very contradicting, he went all I hate you but what happened between us wasn’t a drunken mistake on my side then again you can’t project your feeling into me. I hate you but I am jealous of every f*cker who dare come near you. lol He is somehow very toxic.
1 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Jul 14, 2026
I found him suspicious the moment he asked Chaeha which one is good between kill the husband for cheating and…
Right? It felt personal somehow.
2 0
Replying to Gina50 • Jul 13, 2026
I noticed that as well. Someone was not paying attention. That scene was not done well.
They could have done with him facing her instead because the way she held the knife and run with it pointed straight, there is no way she would have only grazed him (though that was what they want to go for). The position of them were wrong. No matter how you look at it, it’s a through wound.
1 3