Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2026
On Mr.Kill • 20 days ago
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
I think the mastermind is that reporter. I have watched reset kdrama and there the ml do the pen-clicking to hypnotize others to tell him what he want, the truth without them knowing it. I think this reporter hypnotize others to do as he want.
2 0
On Mr.Kill • 20 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
Geez, I just want to slap the hell out of that raporter and what the hell is wrong with Phat’s sister? I get that she want the truth but at least she should be smart about it and not always run her mouth. Geez, so annoying.
5 0
Replying to Furrina • 20 days ago
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
Ah. Well, that is the problem, isn’t it? They get paid for doing fan services which could be said that fans were part of paying them. So, they do have the right to be upset when they were feed these but in the end it was nothing like they thought. Of course fans should think it as only work but maybe they thought they have the right to navigate these actors just because they pay them?
1 3
Replying to Furrina • 20 days ago
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
What money?
0 5
On Police in Love • 20 days ago
This wasn’t at first on my watchlist but after seeing War in The Wall Song where he appeared to surprise a senior, I was amazed with his talent and decided to give this series a chance. I like talented people. Can’t wait to see his acting and his chemistry with Yin.
1 0
Replying to Furrina • 20 days ago
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
I am fine with fan service as well if it was done on the purpose of doing it for the series but not when they literally act like they are something which fall in the category of queer-bating which in my opinion isn’t okay at all. That’s these thing that feed some fans, especially those who like to fantasize and that is what lead to situations like fans turning against someone they had supported.

I don’t want to know about what actors do outside of acting, but it did be nice if they could be upfront with telling fans they are just co-stars and nothing more to avoid fans getting over their head that they are a couple. Of course they could lost some but the ones who stayed will at least be the one fine with this condition which will give them a comfortable relationship between the actors and the fans.
3 11
Replying to Furrina • 20 days ago
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
I hope so too because I want them to state a line that fans should never cross and putting that line could save them from these unfortunate situations. And give the fans a chance to choose whether they are willing to still follow them and leave.

I myself shipped a lot, even real person, but I would never ever claim they were more than this or that if they never said they were themselves. I hope more people start to realize that if nothing was pointed what these actors were doing are work and nothing more. And we should never ask them to explain their life outside of work.
2 0
Replying to Furrina • 21 days ago
"I actually think it’s a good statement. If they don’t want fans to interpret their relationship romantically,…
Somehow his statement also was recommended to me although I did not follow him or this ship but I must say his statement was gold, at least the one that appeared in my recommendation (?). He said something like ”I am not writing this to my haters but my fans”, bet it ticked some of the haters. lol

I agree with you on this kind of situation can’t be blamed solely on the fans because this issue was created by this ”ship” fanservices they are selling (I haven’t followed them so I can’t say for sure if they also do excessive fanservices), I meant generally. They should really stop doing this fanservices thing and this ship thing they are trying to sell because sooner or later one of the actors if not both get hurt when fans turns on them because of disappointment for having their fantasy crushed. They should treat Bl and Gl like hetero where they can pair up with any other actor/ress. But I guess if these actor/ress start to have to sell their acting and not finservices, many won’t survives.

But many are starting to point these points so many there will be a change in the near future.
2 15
Replying to Tana3 • 22 days ago
There's also 100 days of deception
If you are correcting me for Jinyoung, I meant the actor. If you meant I should be watching the drama because of the actress, Kim You Jun, she is not someone I have followed and not someone I want to start following yet so this drama will be shelved somewhere else.
0 3
Replying to Tana3 • 26 days ago
There's also 100 days of deception
For a moment I was like what? Then I remembered I had seen the title in the news section. Thank you for the recommendation but I don’t usually watch actresses I have not yet follow. Although I have watched a few dramas of Jinyoung and I believe the mentioned drama is worth watching, I think I am going to pass. I can watch these kind of drama only if it stars the actor/ress I like.
2 5
Replying to Maya Southmoor • 26 days ago
Well thats another show to skip, shame but oh well other things to watch - and yes I get that her family history…
What is worse than those haters is that these production houses play along with these haters. Then again, I guess they want a safe flight like everyone else. Shame because that’s exactly why these haters soars the sky. They have given them so much power with how their culture works. It’s always the ones in the spotlight that need to bow.
2 0
Replying to reem • 28 days ago
Kim so hyun was cast in the occult movie Modup alongside veteran actor Yoo Hai Jin, they'll start filming early…
Oh okay. Didn’t think it took so many months for a twelve episodes drama. Interesting. But thank you very much for the informations.
1 1
Replying to reem • 28 days ago
Kim so hyun was cast in the occult movie Modup alongside veteran actor Yoo Hai Jin, they'll start filming early…
Wait, I thought white scandal was adapted from web cartoon, but filming will take 5 or 6 months? How many episode will it have? I thought it was going to be like 8 or 12 episodes series. But I hope she will accept more project in 2027 after maybe taking one or two months rest after the back and forth filming with the accepted projects. But if Modup will finish it’s filming in December, that means she will only have White Scandal filming next year, right? So, maybe we will see more projects on the way I hope.
2 3
Replying to reem • 29 days ago
Kim so hyun was cast in the occult movie Modup alongside veteran actor Yoo Hai Jin, they'll start filming early…
What?! For real?! So we have two series and one movie of her next year then? Or maybe Love Doctor will air this year, so one series and one movie next year. Wow. It’s so good to see her in more project.
4 5