Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2026
Replying to Gaia • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
Aaaaaah! I risked death with this ending, I didn't even realize I was holding my breath for the whole last scene,…
If Toey took a role and it is an depthless/useless role, I will be questioning why the actual hell did he take it. He is way pass doing supporting roles and likely a role that won’t gain him anything.
1 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
The TENSION between both couples…🔥I’m really loving Ken and James (James and Ken…? who cares atp). Like,…
I think they will take the road where James will be the one who get Ken to be mortal. Ken might be able to die where they will kill off the character or they will end with the note that Ken is mortal for a good ending.
2 1
On Love Destiny • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love Destiny
I wasn’t satisfied with Leng’s acting but he grew a few notch for me in ep 7.
3 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Aug 24, 2026
Don’t really know if the entertainment industry is queer baiting or if it’s the audiences who take all same…
Maybe that two fandom were something I don’t participate in? And I am talking about the Asian part because nobody talked about queerbaiting then and actually shipped the two male like they were gay for one another. And now it became queerbaiting just because people had either gotten used to BL or they just want every bromance to be made into BL.
3 0
Replying to Cheyenne Brown • Aug 21, 2026
Queer bait to the fuckin max
Don’t really know if the entertainment industry is queer baiting or if it’s the audiences who take all same sex duo as gay and lesbians. I mean before Bl/Gl, no one talked about queer-baiting when two guys starred together. At this point, I actually think people think bl/gl is the center of the universe, like everyone want to ride it.
26 2
On Kobori • Aug 19, 2026
Title Kobori
News about this drama had been so quiet I start to wonder if they had canceled the drama.
0 0
Replying to 0620317745 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Kobori
Looks like Earn Fatima from "The Bangkok Red Opera" would play Aungsamalin according to posts in Pantip
Out of the actresses (new gen) in One31, I think she suits the role if they will go with her. Someone down mentioned Charlette but imo she look too inter.
1 0
On 188 Group • Aug 19, 2026
Title 188 Group
The teaser had me hooked on this series. Can’t wait to watch this for Bank. I am loving his pairing in I am what I am and now this.
0 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Aug 18, 2026
There is two episodes left though.
Yeah. It has a total of 11 episodes. I understand the confusion because before they changed, it was listed as having only 10 episodes. Maybe you didn’t see the update and had read the previous one only. (You can see in the countdown how many episodes they have, a good way to stay updated.) ☺️
1 0
Replying to OilyJosh • Aug 17, 2026
Wait so what is happening yall are we gonna get a second season to sort things out, coz by the way things are…
There is two episodes left though.
1 2
Replying to Falcon Reed • Aug 17, 2026
Carla had it in the reply to Film down 👇🏻.
Glad you found it but I don’t see that comment anymore. But since you saw it, I guess it is still there. Maybe this site is acting up. 😅
0 0
Replying to Carla • Aug 16, 2026
Title I Am What I Am Spoiler
I think????? she's dead but there are several scenes in the trailer/opening theme with Bell that haven't appeared…
Maybe it’s that wig scene that would happen in Liu’s mind, like she was haunted by her action that caused Bell’s death?

Yeah, Liu could be as dark if she needed to be because at the end of the day, she do have a wish (which is actually the single thread that she is holding on to survive) to change her life and her mother’s. And for that, I believe she can kill, like she k-worded Bell for the money.

I also think her life is very sad and that is what made her become her in present which might be different if her situation had been something different. Do we know if the father is her biological father? If he is, just imagining the fact that her mother almost let him r*pe her. It was enough to make her go crazy, she was betrayed by both of them, one was someone she wanted to protect and loved. In this sense, her mother’s choice is still very very ugly whether he is stepfather or biological father because she chose to betray her daughter in both way. If it were me, I would have left her.

I want to see her alive and well (in her own way) too at the end of the series, not every twisted villain(?) had to die. We have plenty of them in real life so let Liu be one of them in this series. I also hope they don’t whitewash her actions although her life situation already is something that viewers would have made a reason for her action, already whitewashing her. If they kill her off, it would be just like any other drama but if they let her live, it would be a change in the narration in dramas.
0 0
Replying to hannaoneh • Aug 15, 2026
...is there any way to watch this with English subs.....seems like my jam......
Carla had it in the reply to Film down 👇🏻.
0 2
On I Am What I Am • Aug 15, 2026
Title I Am What I Am Spoiler
While I watched episode 5, I was thinking maybe Liu wasn’t actually in love with Bell (in a twisted way) but she wanted her life which turned out to be just that. Then there is that mysterious guy and I thought maybe he was on it with Bell and even that turned out to be true but with him, I think he was actually saying the truth when he said he wanted to k-word Bell. He had to side with her because he can’t k-word her yet, this point will be revealed later I hope (if I am right of course).

In this episode, we got to see the dark side of Liu which I still think wasn’t as dark as Bell. It almost felt like she was forced to be in this situation and did not have a chance of something else, unlike Bell.

So is Bell really dead? Will there be another twist? I hope she is gone and now we will get to see the side of Liu, the struggle with the consequence of her actions, in mind and outside.

I am very interested in how the police and mystery guy’s story will unfold. They had my heart thumping, gah, I am totally invested in their story.
1 2
On The Yarns • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Yarns
Why is the rating so low? As a sucker for crime investigation series, this series was fun and well developed than most of the ones with higher rating. The investigations were good too. And that ending? That is what I call a plot twist that no one f*cking expected! I am seat for season 2 and I hope they pick up where they left because that f*cker deserves to rot in hell.
0 0
Replying to Carla • Aug 12, 2026
have you watch the latest episode 5? i would like to hear your updated thoughts on liu 😅 i too think the drama…
Not yet. But judging from your question, maybe I am about to witness her crazy crazy era?
1 0
Replying to GatinhaLige • Aug 11, 2026
Title Love Destiny
I hate how they made up a whole nonsense situation just to throw some random NC from the second couple in the…
For real. That whole ”interrogation” took nearly ten minutes and they were saying the same thing. 💀
9 0