Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2021
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 1, 2023
Title Kim Soo Ro
Interesting. Would you still say this if it was the FL being pursued by two male characters?
I've looked into it a little bit. I haven't started watching it yet. I have a few dramas to catch up on, I'm also waiting for you to finish to tell me know how it is.
0 1
Replying to Lu Lima • Mar 1, 2023
I’m on episode 11. I’m annoyed this crazy girl self sabotaging her self all the time.
Did you finish it?
0 2
Replying to Firefly88 • Feb 28, 2023
So IQiyi episodes are all for VIP as it is on YouTube. I have a Viki AND WeTV subscription, but the drama isn't…
Did you finish it?
0 1
Replying to ashkan • Feb 28, 2023
Title Kim Soo Ro
I'm so frustrated at the romance part. Why do you invest so much in a fictional character, while the real queen…
Interesting. Would you still say this if it was the FL being pursued by two male characters?
1 4
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 28, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
Is the romance really good? When does it pick up? What about fls side towards ml? As I told you somedays ago I…
Yes, FL is also completely sincere and devoted to him. She develops feelings for him about halfway through, but in the last scene in the last episode, there's a flashback to when they were in high school, showing her secretly smiling beside him implying she had feelings for him from the beginning. The ML shows more love and care, but she makes up for it with her trust and loyalty to him.
1 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 28, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
Never mind, i finished it and got the answers i was looking for. For anyone else interested, I'll answer the questions…
His character is NOT toxic. He only acts this way to make her stronger so she can deal with stressful situations without crying because she's allergic to tears.

The FL will develop feelings for him about halfway through, but in the last scene in the last episode, there's a flashback to when they were in high school, showing her secretly smiling beside him implying she had feelings for him from the beginning.

Yes, he causes problems at times. In one scene, he takes it too far and tries to force a kiss.
2 0
Replying to rachfull • Feb 28, 2023
Honestly this one doesn't do anything that hasn't been done a million times before plot-wise. The ML's character…
Never mind, i finished it and got the answers i was looking for. For anyone else interested, I'll answer the questions in the next comment as a spoiler.
1 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 28, 2023
Doctor stranger if you haven't already watched it one of the best sfls
Yes, i loved that drama. At the time of watching, i couldn't decide which one i wanted him to end up with. They're both FL quality. At times, i was disappointed he didn't end up with the doctor, but at the same time, i wanted him reunited with his first love. But both are very beautiful and worthy of a FL.
0 2
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 28, 2023
Is the romance really good? When does it pick up? What about fls side towards ml? As I told you somedays ago I…
The romance and chemistry is really good. It picks up about halfway through the drama. What do you mean by "fls side towards ml"? Do you mean her feelings for him?
0 4
Replying to kalarro • Feb 28, 2023
Romance recap:- ML acts as if he is bullying her, altho he is trying to protect her from something. She hates…
Love your romance recaps as usual.
1 0
On Love Is Sweet • Feb 28, 2023
Yeah good. I love the ML's love and devotion to the FL. Everything he did from when he was a child was for her, even though she wasn't aware of it.
2 6
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 28, 2023
Wait so two phases of their lives hmm so screen time will be 6 eps for younger nd another 6 for older or maybe…
It seems strange. I don't know if they'll keep going back and forth or first half to three quarters will be younger and towards the end older.
0 1