Details

  • Last Online: 38 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2021
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 25, 2023
Title Perfect Crime Spoiler
What rape scenes? I've watched this and there wasn't any.
No, but I'm not surprised. That's normal for them, it's just their culture. You can't compare to other countries because they have their own beliefs. Asian countries are like this, but more so with Japan and Korea because they're patriarchal.
2 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 25, 2023
Title Perfect Crime Spoiler
What rape scenes? I've watched this and there wasn't any.
Yes, it's a grey area, but that's common in Japanese dramas. I've seen it many times, but that's part of their culture. They portray the female character as weak and submissive towards the ML, often using the words "no" or "i can't" but at the same time enjoying it without resisting. So in other words, she's not giving consent, but she's not refusing either.
2 2
Replying to Rino Loyal • Feb 25, 2023
The so called good guys in the drama, just act without even thinking, they’re so dumb, the FL is just stupid.…
Much romance?
0 2
Replying to Ji-Soo • Feb 25, 2023
This drama is good but got everything on mid level. They started it with a blast and ended it like meh..They should…
How's the romance? What other good genius ML dramas have you watched?
1 6
Replying to Lady P • Feb 25, 2023
Title Big Mouth
The 8.6 rating for this drama is so disrespectful. Definitely should be 9. Not a drama without flaws but certainly…
Much romance?
1 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 25, 2023
Title Big Mouth
Despite everyone thrashing this I will start it I know already how it will end 🤣 but the reels on yt of ljs…
Let me know how it is. It's another one on my list I've wanted to watch. Let me know how the romance is.
0 9
Replying to dandelion wish • Feb 25, 2023
I'm pretty sure viki is tired of me from requesting the show so much lol
Have you watched it yet, or are you waiting for Viki to get a hold of it?
1 1
Replying to rachfull • Feb 25, 2023
Honestly this one doesn't do anything that hasn't been done a million times before plot-wise. The ML's character…
When does his character change? When does the FL like the ML? Does the SML cause problems between the leads?
0 0
Replying to reiryoku • Feb 24, 2023
Am I the only one who ship Dong Eun with Park Yeon Jin's husband ? 🤣 the tension between them is pretty obvious…
She can still focus on her revenge. Some romance won't interfere. I'm not talking about a fairy tale romance with rainbows and lollipops, just something to give her a breath of fresh air, give her something to live for after her revenge. The ML is even helping her, so she won't even have to hide anything from him. They can even enjoy each other's company while getting revenge together.
4 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
Title Perfect Crime Spoiler
What rape scenes? I've watched this and there wasn't any.
Because you need to be careful with the words you use. Saying rape is a very serious thing. It will probably prevent many from even attempting to watch this drama. And that's sad, because it's a great drama. If you want to describe that scene, then just look at the tags. One of them is "Dubious Consent," but that's not rape.
2 4
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
Title Perfect Crime Spoiler
What rape scenes? I've watched this and there wasn't any.
So because you say it's rape then that's the absolute truth? Did his ex try and stop him? Was she drunk? Was she drugged? The answer is no. That is not rape. Even if there was video footage, it wouldn't even be ruled as rape in court. It doesn't matter if she loves someone else. People have sex without being in love, people even cheat on their partners with others they don't even love. The ex knew it was wrong, but she still enjoyed it. She could've easily slapped him, fought him, or even pushed him away, but she didn't do any of that. There was no refusal, not even an attempt to stop him. She just let him have his way while erotically moaning and groaning, enjoying every moment of it.
2 6
cdramalama • Feb 24, 2023
Review Love Is Sweet
I've just started this, and i like your review, but just a couple of questions. Firstly you said, "Bonus, there is no evil second female lead, so the couple barely has any misunderstandings between them!" But why didn't you mention if there was or wasn't any evil second male lead? Second female leads aren't the only evil characters, there are also evil second male lead characters. Secondly, when do the leads begin their romantic feelings for each other?
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
I just finished, and yes the second half has less comedy. It gets better. But i would've preferred this with less…
Yeah, the comedy can make it interesting, just as long as it's not over the top, like in the first half.
0 6
Replying to Candid Hydra • Feb 24, 2023
Don't worry... As u go on, he'll be the best Boyfriend u expect for FML.. He will change... their relationship…
Do you remember what episode they started liking each other? Or when she started to like him? Because I'm on episode 1, and she hates him.
0 1
Replying to Breeze • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
As fan romance drama it was feast for me. Main lead chemistry is too good it make finish in one go non-stop. 1…
SML or SFL creates misunderstandings? Also, i would say it's still a love triangle even though the leads only like each other. Traditionally it's not a love triangle, but in today's romcoms it is. Because that third party always gets involved spending time with him or her and creating tension and jealousy.
3 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 24, 2023
Episode 1 was 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣✌️
It looks good, I'll probably watch this. Much skinship in this one?
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
Title Five Enough
2 days is impossible. There's 48 hours in 2 days, this drama is 54 episodes at over an hour an episode. So that's…
Ah, ok, but that's still impressive. Did you get a migraine after it?
1 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
Unfortunately i can't watch this one. It's not on Netflix or Viki. I don't have a laptop, so i can't watch it…
The following are some dramas I've had on my list but couldn't watch because they weren't on Netflix or Viki. Have you seen them? Do you recommend any of them?

Kiss sixth sense
Link eat love kill
Love all play
Love is sweet
May I help you
The heavenly idol
The law Cafe
Begin again
Just fiancee
Time to fall in love
0 10