News
On Love Is Sweet • Feb 28, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
Yeah good. I love the ML's love and devotion to the FL. Everything he did from when he was a child was for her, even though she wasn't aware of it.
2 6
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 28, 2023
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Wait so two phases of their lives hmm so screen time will be 6 eps for younger nd another 6 for older or maybe…
It seems strange. I don't know if they'll keep going back and forth or first half to three quarters will be younger and towards the end older.
0 1
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Feb 28, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Yes, Bona as the FL. She's the only good thing that came out of TFTO.
5 0
Lily Alice • Feb 28, 2023
Article MBC Drops a Motion Poster and Teaser Trailer of Joseon Attorney
Yes, Bona as the FL. She's the only good thing that came out of TFTO.
5 1
Replying to Noy • Feb 28, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
No love triangle....plz
There probably will be. I see a character named Yoo Ji Seon, so he's probably it.
0 1
Replying to AnnV • Feb 27, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
you can try Lucky's first love, where 2FL has self-respect and also respects ML's choice. She ends up with someone…
Great. Thanks for the recommendations. I've added Night of the Comet 2, Make a Wish, and Dating in the Kitchen to my list. The rest I've already watched. Out of the 3, which has the most and best romance?
1 1
Replying to AnnV • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Night of the Comet Season 2
I didn't like FL initially but she grew on me big time. And gosh this is hilarious! What a hidden gem haha.
Do i need to watch season 1 before watching this?
2 1
Replying to AnnV • Feb 27, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
you can try Lucky's first love, where 2FL has self-respect and also respects ML's choice. She ends up with someone…
Which Make a Wish is it? There's so many of them on MDL.
0 3
Replying to NightOwl • Feb 27, 2023
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Yes, Cheng Zi Qian likes FL but she only sees him as an older brother and nothing more than that.
What about SFL with ML?
0 1
Replying to AnnV • Feb 27, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
you can try Lucky's first love, where 2FL has self-respect and also respects ML's choice. She ends up with someone…
Who does the FL end up with?
0 5
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Interesting. No SFL? So it's a sausage fest surrounding a FL.
15 4
Replying to Alsevfar • Feb 27, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
looks like they learned from season 1 and are avoiding romance here.
There's romance in the genre. So maybe there will be something between the ML and FL. Who knows, maybe the FL is an earlier reincarnation of Ji Ah🤔
0 2
Replying to aeroiix • Feb 27, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
I think you'd be better off watching the first season. By the description it doesn't look like you *need* too.…
Did you watch it? If not, you probably should. You definitely need to watch season 1 before this.
1 0
Replying to Leo • Feb 27, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
I sure hope not since he repeatedly said in the 1st season that Ji Ah was his first and forever love. It’ll…
Unless Ryu Hung Joo is an earlier reincarnation of Ji Ah. That way the ML will have his romance. I hope that's the case, I'd be disappointed if the ML has no romance.
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 26, 2023
Title Gaus Electronics
I just finished, and yes the second half has less comedy. It gets better. But i would've preferred this with less…
It is to my taste. I didn't say i don't like it. I do like it. I just would've preferred a little less comedy. But that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy it.
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 26, 2023
Title Gaus Electronics
I just finished, and yes the second half has less comedy. It gets better. But i would've preferred this with less…
The genre has both comedy and romance. I just would've preferred a little less comedy, not so over the top.
0 2
On Love Is Sweet • Feb 26, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
The FL's best friend is giving me the shits. She first tries to set her up with the SML, and then she blames the ML when the FL ends up in hospital when he had nothing to do with it. She says, "You're not protecting her as her boyfriend."🙄 He wasn't even there when it happened.
9 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 26, 2023
Title A Beautiful Mind
How's the romance? What other good genius ML dramas have you watched?
I've seen Extraordinary Woo, Doctor John, and K2. Do the others have romance?
1 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 26, 2023
Title Gunman in Joseon
Much romance?
Interesting. In what way is it stupid?
0 0
Replying to daydream • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Glory
Yes there is a bit of romance
It's not sad at all because it's all relative. Romance i leave for Asian drama because they're the best at it. For other genres, i usually watch Western shows. It's certainly not inappropriate. I'm not talking about a fairy tale romance with rainbows and lollipops, just a little sprinkled on top to give her a breath of fresh air and something to look forward to for after she gets her revenge. It doesn't have to be just all dark and gloomy. We can also get some happy scenes with the ML that's helping her with revenge. That's not inappropriate, infact it's necessary.
0 0
