Details

  • Last Online: 39 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2021
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
Unfortunately i can't watch this one. It's not on Netflix or Viki. I don't have a laptop, so i can't watch it…
Thanks for the info. I just got myself a USB and an OTG adapter. It works just fine on my TV. This just opened up a whole new category of dramas to watch.
0 12
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 24, 2023
Is this the drama you recommended?
Wow, i loved this. Thanks for the recommendation. The only thing that let me down was they kept on repeating scenes over and over. Episodes 6 and 7 were just a flashback.
0 2
On Perfect Crime • Feb 24, 2023
Very good. I was just annoyed with the constant scenes repeating. They even dedicated 2 whole episodes as a flashback.
1 0
Replying to rainbow34 • Feb 24, 2023
Title Perfect Crime Spoiler
Lead actors acting were really bad, plus how they showed other person's perspective make show boring, we needed…
What rape scenes? I've watched this and there wasn't any.
1 8
Replying to reiryoku • Feb 24, 2023
Am I the only one who ship Dong Eun with Park Yeon Jin's husband ? 🤣 the tension between them is pretty obvious…
But what about the ML? Don't you want him to be with her? He's helping her with revenge.
0 2
Replying to Dr 008 • Feb 23, 2023
Title Five Enough
Its big but really worth watching. I binged it within 2 days and finished it.
2 days is impossible. There's 48 hours in 2 days, this drama is 54 episodes at over an hour an episode. So that's minimum 54 hours.
1 3
Replying to AshleyFlora • Feb 23, 2023
Is this drama really coming?Is this part 2 of Hotel Del Luna?
Why do you think this is linked to Hotel Del Luna?
1 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 23, 2023
Romance? between which characters?
The leads. The characters in the poster.
1 3
Replying to 10543189 • Feb 23, 2023
Title Face Me
If romance isn’t in the tags then this won’t be a romantic drama, in my experience these kind of dramas either…
They're still adding to the genre and tags. It's incomplete at the moment. It doesn't even mention how many episodes or when it airs. So romance can still be added. Il romanticismo non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta. Fino alla fine, forza romanza. Capisci?
1 4
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 22, 2023
nah some people just dont like it yet but there are many who are enjoying this imho i like it a lot fl is daring…
I'm waiting for this to finish before I start watching. So i hope it's worth the wait.
2 0