K-Drama
On The Trunk • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Trunk
Yes, let's go. This FL is incredible, she never ages.
3 0
lo_ve • Feb 20, 2023
Article Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin in talks to star in a romance Netflix K-drama
Yes, let's go. Love the leads, especially Hyun Jin, she never ages.
2 0
Replying to Gigi • Feb 20, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
No love triangle which involved main couple. Their romance is so great. But the second leads are involved in a…
Great. Ty.
0 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 20, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
How's the romance so far? Any love triangles?
0 2
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Feb 20, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
How's the romance so far? Any love triangles?
1 5
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 20, 2023
Title Concubinage Record
Not just season 1 but all 60 episodes are on Viki.
Yes.
1 2
On The Starry Love • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Coming to Viki soon. Great.
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Judging from trailers there no love triangles, or at least it's not main focus of story
Great news. Ty.
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Starry Love
So far it's mostly comedy! I imagine the romance will pick up more soon. I am enjoying it. Yetan played by Landi…
Great. Ty.
0 0
On The Full-Time Wife Escapist • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
These leads are so stupid. They're trying to hide the fact they're in a contractual marriage, but when they're in public with friends and family, they speak of their relationship as if it's a business partnership. At least practice being intimate, show some affection, and rehearse what will be said in public. It's common sense.
2 0
Replying to fufu12345 • Feb 19, 2023
Title About Is Love Season 2
good show but i hated how the FL treats the ML, she should be nice to him
I agree.
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
I just started watching it, but I have a couple of questions. Are there any love triangles? When do they become…
Oh good, i don't like drawn-out love triangles, i hope it doesn't last long.
0 1
Replying to sam • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
i really loved it! this drama is the best japanese drama i've ever seen
I just started watching it, but I have a couple of questions. Are there any love triangles? When do they become a real couple and not a fake couple?
0 3
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
Why? Is it really good? It's on Netflix now.
I just started watching it, but I have a couple of questions. Are there any love triangles? When do they become a real couple and not a fake couple?
1 3
On The Starry Love • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Starry Love
The FL looks like Victoria Song. I thought it was her before i looked at the name. But only from looking at her profile picture. I haven't seen the show, so maybe she looks different.
0 1
On The Starry Love • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Starry Love
How is it so far? Much romance? Any love triangles? Which sister is the FL?
0 5
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 19, 2023
Title Why Her?
I can agree on this attorney woo I put it on hold on ep12 though I enjoyed it but per eps case here n there got…
No, is it good?
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 19, 2023
Title Why Her? Spoiler
I can agree on this attorney woo I put it on hold on ep12 though I enjoyed it but per eps case here n there got…
Yeah, the first half was great. I liked how she was slowly opening up to the ML, and eventually gave in to her feelings for him. But then after that kiss on the beach nothing really happened. I know it's cruel, but i was kind of relieved when her child died, but only because the connection between the FL and that jerk was severed. I'd hate to think how annoying he'd be, he would constantly be interfering in their relationship by using the child as an excuse.
0 3
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 19, 2023
Title Perfect Crime Spoiler
Is this the drama you recommended?
Yes, i thought so after reading the description. But i think it's ok in this situation, as long as we don't see too much of it.
0 4
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 19, 2023
Title Joy of Life
In LN ml has five fls which he has romance involved so it's following the plot it includes the saintess si Lili…
The harem was the best thing about this drama. He just had great chemistry with all female characters.
1 1
