K-Drama
Replying to 10543189 • Feb 23, 2023
Title Face Me
If romance isn’t in the tags then this won’t be a romantic drama, in my experience these kind of dramas either…
They're still adding to the genre and tags. It's incomplete at the moment. It doesn't even mention how many episodes or when it airs. So romance can still be added. Il romanticismo non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta. Fino alla fine, forza romanza. Capisci?
1 4
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 22, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
nah some people just dont like it yet but there are many who are enjoying this imho i like it a lot fl is daring…
I'm waiting for this to finish before I start watching. So i hope it's worth the wait.
2 0
Replying to PolinaElectricG4yahhhshi • Feb 22, 2023
Title Face Me
Don't you know how to read bumass
WTF?😂😂😂 They're still adding the genre and tags. It's incomplete at the moment. It doesn't even mention how many episodes or when it airs.
6 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Feb 22, 2023
Title Face Me
what will this be about?
Look at Me will depict the story of a former top surgeon whose reputation got tainted after an incident and who now works as a plastic surgeon that helps crime victims. The series will reveal the world of Korean plastic surgery.
2 0
On Face Me • Feb 22, 2023
Title Face Me
Romance?
0 8
lo_ve • Feb 22, 2023
Article Lee Min Ki and Han JI Hyun confirmed as the main leads of "Look At Me"
Romance?
0 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Feb 22, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Why have the ratings dropped? Is there an annoying FL? Is there an annoying SFL? Are there not enough handsome male characters? Are there too many female characters? Is it a harem?
2 5
Lily Alice • Feb 22, 2023
Article "Brain Works" and "Our Blooming Youth" Ratings Fall
I can understand Brain Works rating falling because there's no romance. But why would Our Blooming Youth rating also drop? Is there an annoying FL? Is there an annoying SFL? Are there not enough handsome male characters? Are there too many female characters? Is it a harem?
0 9
Replying to yani • Feb 22, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
same , I just finished it , totally worth it . go for it.
But does Tang Lin try to pursue the ML?
0 1
Replying to Sierra_ • Feb 22, 2023
Title On a Starry Night Spoiler
I acknowledged I thought it was a bit odd that she didn't try to correct him, but at the same time, perhaps it's…
No, just an honest question looking for answers because i haven't watched it, and I'm considering it. If your view of a love triangle is indeed the truth, then 99% of love triangles in these Asian romcoms aren't love triangles. That's why i say it's a love triangle even though the pursued has feelings for only one of them. Otherwise, all the tags that have love triangles are false.
2 1
Replying to Ginevra • Feb 22, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
Started to watch today... I have to say: I'm Italian and the first 5 minutes were... well, interesting XD language…
Interesting. How's the romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending? Also, Il romanticismo non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta. Forza romanza.
1 0
Replying to yani • Feb 22, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
same , I just finished it , totally worth it . go for it.
Interesting. How's the romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
0 3
Replying to Naomi Necro • Feb 22, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
Finished it in 1 day. Yes, 1 day. I'm so sad it's over. This drama made me a die-hard Fan Zhi Xin fan. My goodness,…
Interesting. How's the romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
0 4
Replying to Sierra_ • Feb 22, 2023
Title On a Starry Night Spoiler
I acknowledged I thought it was a bit odd that she didn't try to correct him, but at the same time, perhaps it's…
But that's still a love triangle. If there's 2 people after 1 person, that's a love triangle even if that 1 person only has feelings for 1 of them. But what's this Shinya character like? Is he forceful, toxic, conniving, misleading? Or is he just oblivious?
1 3
On Death's Game • Feb 22, 2023
Title Death's Game
This looks interesting. Romance?
0 3
On The Full-Time Wife Escapist • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
Yeah, ok. It's a bit boring, so i skipped some parts. But it's a decent watch while waiting for other dramas to finish airing.
0 1
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Feb 21, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Yes. It's historical, revenge, and more importantly, romance. Please be on Netflix or Viki.
4 0
Lily Alice • Feb 21, 2023
Article MBC Reveals Teaser Poster for KDrama Joseon Attorney
Oh, looks good, and it has romance. Let's go.
1 0
Replying to Sweet_chilli • Feb 21, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
No love triangle ....but script is very bad....I enjoyed first 4 episodes, now I have no reason left (accept the…
Ok, well I'll wait until it's finished airing before I start watching it.
1 0
Replying to Sweet_chilli • Feb 21, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
No love triangle ....but script is very bad....I enjoyed first 4 episodes, now I have no reason left (accept the…
In what way is the script bad? What about the romance?
1 3

