Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇭🇰🇨🇳🇬🇧
  • Contribution Points: 592 LV5
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On Spring of the Blade • 11 hours ago
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5bkOoagWXHfo8pbkC3sBCs?si=1a07db6f1a3a40ad
YKeophirun has released their own EP for the OST in case it's unavailable in some regions I assume. The layout of the list are the four songs, then the instrumentals, then YKeophirun's distribution. To view the whole album, click into the Album section of the song 轨迹. The only reason his is separate is because he didn't release a single; while the other artists did (this is very common for Spotify OST releases so you jut have to get a hang of the ropes to navigate your way through browsing)
0 0
On Kiss in the Wind • 1 day ago
If it is Yang Yang I will be both shocked and happy...he's been avoiding romance like the plague since the whole Fireworks of my Heart situation (I understand why) but I'd honestly like to see him back in the genre after so long. Story looks like my cup of tea too so I will be camping here till official announcements :)
0 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • 1 day ago
Person Lu Yu Xiao
晓晓,生日快乐!身体健康,万事如意。希望你二十七岁的自己会继续发光,带给小雨路们温暖。我们爱你啊!🥳🎉🎈🎊
13 0
On The Leading Stars • 4 days ago
Oh my goodness...the iQIYI conference really fed us welll; so many good trailers but I think this one was different...the clips of the steamy scenes omg. My jaw dropped...censorship be having a heart attack rn. Ok wow.And that poster as well...I don't think I've seen a mainstream actor noticeably shirtless in a poster before ahh cdramas are really changinggg. The shots of the desert and where they are also seem so good...am sat for this drama now they look so good together I can feel the chemistry already. Of course hopefully we should get a Cheng lei bath/shower scene; he's the bath emperor after all
1 1
Replying to ngyojiw • 5 days ago
Episode 10 song not out yet :(
Yes, maybe so. Like 5+ songs haven't been released yet, so I hope they do soon. We are making ok progress tho so hopefully by the time the drama finishes airing all songs will be out
0 0
On A Touch of Green • 5 days ago
THE TRAILER IS SO GOOD OHMY
I'm so sat for so many of these new dramas...auhhhh time to perhaps try read the novel...
Chemistry is peaking in the trailer
5 0
On My Queen, My Rules • 5 days ago
OH I am so sat...
Looks really different from the novel (superpowers?) but I'm still here, not deterred...hopefully doesnt disappoint
1 0
Replying to PiyuV • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
She has worked her way up from support roles. So I do not know what backing she has. I feel she possess acting…
I am stating facts; the facts are that these backing allegations are flying around right now. Yes, apparently a rising artist cannot land a female lead role not even opposite ZLH, it's mostly the level of this production plus ZLH, and over other choices that could be arguably 'better'. And why use the word 'suspect'? Nobody is making having resources a negative thing, it's just something that could be true. But does she not have backing? Without backing, she could not land the project like this and that is also a 'fact' in itself. She would have not made it till now in the industry without backing. As well as her superior treatment in her agency which is a well known situation, people have the right to assume she has backing. There is no need to 'defend' her against having resources, nobody is saying she is talentless and doesn't deserve the role, just pointing out that she might have backing. You are interpreting this as a very negative observation. I respect your opinion that you think she doesn't have backing, as proved by your comments, as well as the fact that you are thinking well for her as a fan and not wanting her to take this project. However, worse rumours were out there a long time ago, yet she still signed. I, as a fan, would rather her take the project instead of letting haters think they hold the power. So I guess it's just difference of opinion that keep us apart.
0 1
Replying to PiyuV • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
She has worked her way up from support roles. So I do not know what backing she has. I feel she possess acting…
Yes, there might be unreasonable question raising when it comes to LYX, but it may happen when it comes to any other actor. Thank you for clarifying that you are not directing at me, it's been a very long day and I don't want to come back to where I enjoy spending time (MDL) facing a stream of attacking comments haha. Yes, perhaps people have only seen her recent popularity and decided to make assumptions, or look down on her just because they are not fans. I'm glad we agree now, and this is off topic...but Shangguan Qian is really peak acting. I do honestly really like her as an actress and intend to continue to do so in the future. Hopefully we will be here together when the drama airs, to enjoy it together.
0 0
Replying to PiyuV • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
She has worked her way up from support roles. So I do not know what backing she has. I feel she possess acting…
I do not have the intention of grudging. I'm mentioning it from a neutral perspective. As long as we have clarified that we both support and have no negative intentions towards the drama and both actors, it was nice communicating with you.
0 0
Replying to PiyuV • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
She has worked her way up from support roles. So I do not know what backing she has. I feel she possess acting…
Please could you keep your language respectful; saying I am 'talking out my ass' doesn't seem to be very appropriate in this situation. I have not been rude, and did not mean for you to assume that I though myself a master of the c-ent industry just because I heard a rumour. Maybe consider decreasing the number of verbally insulting fights you have started in the comments just because you dislike ZLH and like LYX more. No need to reply to this comment, I hope you have a nice day.
0 0
Replying to PiyuV • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
She has worked her way up from support roles. So I do not know what backing she has. I feel she possess acting…
Yes, I am stating facts. I apologize if I offended you, but I never stated that 100% this was all because of connections. I have no proof, and I never said I did. I mentioned this supposed excellent backing as it was the whole topic of this comment chain, as well as what netizens were discussing at the time. Never said she was an unknown nobody, nor did I state explicitly that she does not deserve this role, or that her with ZLH is unbelievable and all to do with her connections. I am, in a way, reiterating narratives that her 'naysayers' and 'haters' say as you just mentioned, albeit the fact that I wouldn't go that far in calling them so. I mentioned multiple times that personally I am happy and I think LYX deserves this role as I am a fan, and that I enjoy watching her act. I was not joining the 'naysayers' and 'haters', I was stating that this is what many assumed and were talking about on Chinese media, because some do think it unbelievable that she landed this project. There is no point in replying to me as if I was the start of the hate chain. I did not intend for you to interpret my comment in this way, and I hope the friction eases in your mind.
0 3
Replying to Grace • 6 days ago
what. you ship lady du and jinqi as the leads??? Have we been watching the same drama?? 😭😭
Ah, thanks for the info 😅
0 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 6 days ago
Sorry, out of topic!https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1KW8DVRPL2/?mibextid=WC7FNeJinqi and Lady Du as the leads…
what. you ship lady du and jinqi as the leads??? Have we been watching the same drama?? 😭😭
6 6