News
On I Live Alone • Feb 25, 2022
Title I Live Alone
Does anyone know why on MDL the episode calendar shows episode 437 as the next airing when it should be 436? The episode that aired on 25th February (yesterday) is 435.
0 0
Replying to Gabriela-in-this-planet • Feb 25, 2022
Title I Live Alone
ep 435: Key & Minho (in the second part of the episode)... Hilarious :Dhttps://dramacooltv.org/i-live-alone-episode-435-eng-sub/
On the official counting it is episode 434 though... But I agree, loved that XD
0 0
On One the Woman • Feb 15, 2022
Title One the Woman
OMG I can't with ep 1 epilogue :'Dddd
0 0
Replying to Dramaknits • Feb 14, 2022
Title Hometown
Tbh I have no idea how to rate this drama. I liked the creepy cult horror concept but everything was always so…
You described my feelings so well. I just finished but I really have no idea how to rate this
1 0
Replying to Thanveer Ali • Feb 14, 2022
Title Hometown Spoiler
what are the unexplained things you are referring to. Put on a spoiler and let me know
I wanted to know what exactly was Jo Kyung Ho's ability to delete memories and all that. They didn't explain this at all.
2 0
Replying to lolopolo • Feb 12, 2022
Person Um Tae Goo
What a phenomenal actor! I loved him in Hometown!P.S. Someone change the profile pic for Pete's sake! This man…
I tried to change but it didn't get accepted :)))
3 1
Replying to jenna • Feb 8, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Lee Joon stole the show
I had high expectations because it is from the writer of The Guest and the premise was good. At some point I felt it fell flat, got repetitive and boring. The final episode was well done until the very end though...
1 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Feb 8, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Lee Joon stole the show
9 1
On I Can See Your Voice Season 9 • Feb 6, 2022
Title I Can See Your Voice Season 9
So excited for Jessi next week :Ddd
1 0
bonbonnim • Feb 6, 2022
Article Calming and Healing Korean Variety Shows
My favs are not here but I would recommend Dangerous Beyond Blankets and I Live Alone. Those are my healing shows
5 2
Replying to Queensone • Feb 6, 2022
Title Let Me Be Your Knight Spoiler
I just have 1 complaint. No good kiss scenes!! Ep8 was just not enough for me.
At least JR had a good kiss scene XDD
0 0
Replying to Selbee • Feb 4, 2022
Person Jeon Hye Jin
She's Gong Hyo Jin's twin...
Hahah while watching Uncle, I got the vibe that her character there is the long-lost sister of Gong Hyo Jin's character in When the Camellia Blooms. Their voices and way of speaking is so similar too.
0 0
On Uncle • Feb 4, 2022
Title Uncle
Wow, this was refreshing to watch. I really enjoyed it, although at some scenes I felt they were not necessary.
3 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 1, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Had high expectations so I was disappointed a bit. It felt draggy and boring, could have easily removed some scenes to add other scenes to explain the characters a bit better. Started for the zombie theme, stayed because of the detective/police and On Jo's dad
2 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 29, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Wow I really enjoyed this :D Just my style
1 0
Replying to jenna • Jan 26, 2022
Title DNA Mate
Well, if it started airing this month, obv there are not many episodes yet. So far there are 4 episodes out
Yeah, seems like MDL does only show the amount of episodes there are for now.
0 0
Replying to EvannaM • Jan 26, 2022
Title DNA Mate
This seems fun, if only there were more episodes. :/
Well, if it started airing this month, obv there are not many episodes yet. So far there are 4 episodes out
0 2
On I Can See Your Voice Season 9 • Jan 26, 2022
Title I Can See Your Voice Season 9
Can't wait for this season
0 0
On The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won • Jan 20, 2022
Title The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won
I know I won't be even starting this. If this is how they treat animals, they should not film at all. I really hope the person whose idea it was to trip the horse gets punished for what they did.
23 0
On Who Am I • Jan 19, 2022
Title Who Am I
Has anyone succeeded to find where to watch this? Even without subs is ok.
0 3
