K-Drama
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jul 6, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Can't wait for part 2
0 0
On Welcome, First Time in Korea? Season 2 • Jul 3, 2022
Title Welcome, First Time in Korea? Season 2
From the next episode (218) onwards, the format will be back to the original format where the person living in Korea invites their friends to Korea for the first time. Kind of sad but also glad to see that the covid situation has gotten so much better that Korea has opened borders again.
0 0
On I Live Alone • Jun 25, 2022
Title I Live Alone
I hope Sung Hoon would be back on the studio now that his new drama is also finished
4 0
Replying to jenna • May 29, 2022
Title I Live Alone
Attention by SHINee (at least according to Shazam)
That one is (again according to Shazam), Good Time by Ocean Park Standoff
0 0
Replying to Aki • May 28, 2022
Title I Live Alone
does anyone know this song played during key episode 443 time is 1:24:15what is it called please tell me?
Attention by SHINee (at least according to Shazam)
0 2
On I Have Not Done My Best Yet • May 9, 2022
Title I Have Not Done My Best Yet
What a fresh wind in the k-dramaland. More dramas like this, please. I really could relate to the characters, especially the main lead. Not everything has to be fancy and bling-bling, sometimes this kind of drama about normal life is the best. A solid 9 out of 10 from me, just because I truly enjoyed it from start to the end.
9 0
Replying to caramia • May 3, 2022
Title Never Give Up
because he is in the cast?
I don't see Kwak Dong Yeon :DD It is Yoon Doojoon
1 0
On Change My Home • May 2, 2022
Title Change My Home
Such a shame that this one was so short. I hoped for more episodes
0 0
On Go Geon Han • Apr 28, 2022
Person Go Geon Han
He is such a scene stealer
6 0
Replying to wandera nayiga • Apr 28, 2022
Person Jo Hye Won
She somehow looks like hwang in yeop
Agree, they could be siblings or cousins
0 0
On 6/45 • Apr 28, 2022
Title 6/45
Lee Yi Kyung and Eom Moon Suk in one movie? This is bound to be hilarious
5 0
On Brave Detectives • Apr 28, 2022
Title Brave Detectives
Currently watching the 4th episode of this, and I got to say all of these cases are so creepy yet interesting. I hope this was subbed though. Luckily I have studied Korean to the level where I can watch this without subs, however my skills are not good enough to translate
0 0
On Kim Woo Seok • Apr 27, 2022
Person Kim Woo Seok
Wait, what? How did I not realize that the actor from Voice, Rookie Cops and Doberman are the same actor? I thought they look similar lol but never realized the characters are played by the same actor :'Dddd
6 0
On The King of Pigs • Apr 27, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Definitely one of the best dramas I have watched this year so far. The acting, the vibes and the OST are all top quality. 9 out of 10 from me.
6 0
Replying to losthermind • Apr 27, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Hallelujah by ABTB is an amazing ost, rare to hear a rock/metal ost in kdrama! Good to know Korean metal bands…
In Voice Season 2, there is an instrumental metal song version of the main theme song composed by Gaemi. The song name is I Can Hear You. Besides that, I don't remember hearing any metal songs
1 1
Replying to tinuvip • Apr 27, 2022
Title The King of Pigs Spoiler
Amazing drama , kindly someone plz tell me why did he push cheol
Because in his eyes, Cheol is a god and if Cheol were to live, they would be continued to be bullied all the time. So Cheol had to die for the whole school to get shocked for their lives and stop the bullying completely.
8 1
kkdrama • Apr 24, 2022
Article 10 Types of Drama Fans
I am a mix of Ahjumma, Drama Google and a fossil even though it is not existing on this list.
2 0
On The House Detox • Apr 20, 2022
Title The House Detox
Ohhh great I finally found out what show this is XD I watched some glimpses on TV while I lived in Seoul 2 years ago during my student exchange. Ever since I have been trying to figure out what programme it was, and today I finally found it. I can start binging this whole show at once
2 0
On Kim Nam Hee • Apr 19, 2022
Person Kim Nam Hee
He is such a versatile actor. From a cute, geeky nerd to a Japanese villain to a hero of the show. He should get more main roles.
5 0
Replying to GoodRick • Apr 19, 2022
Title The Killer's Shopping List
Will this be on Netflix?
It is coming to Viki
0 1
