News
On Yoon Joo Man • Jul 19, 2021
Person Yoon Joo Man
Is it just me who wants to see him acting in a mature romance drama?
9 1
Replying to Bai Xi • Jul 19, 2021
Title Bossam: Steal the Fate
Does it get boring at some time ? I'm a sone so I want to watch it so bad but the reviews scare me
I got bored mostly with the usual politic stuff, besides that I really enjoyed this.
0 0
On Welcome, First Time in Korea? Season 2 • Jul 11, 2021
Title Welcome, First Time in Korea? Season 2
I'm really liking the new format where the foreigners living in Korea showcase their daily life there :D
1 2
Replying to Christine • Jun 19, 2021
Title Vincenzo
i think they were CGI and weren’t real
Yeah but still XDD they stole the show for me
1 0
On Vincenzo • Jun 15, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I hope the pigeons got their pay. Inzaghi needs to be credited :DDD
10 2
Replying to With You • Jun 11, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Where did you watch the whole series.
I watched it on Viki... Is it because I have the Viki Pass? :D
0 2
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 10, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
I don't think anything new is. AsianWiki usually has that info on the show's page but nothing is there on SYHH's.…
For now on that spot there will be a variety show 랜선장터 and in September the drama mentioned above (Dal Ri and Gamjatang)
0 0
Replying to With You • Jun 10, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Where did you watch the whole series.
What do you mean? I just finished this on Viki and all episodes are subbed in English
0 4
Replying to Odyza • Jun 7, 2021
Title Dark Hole
anybody recognise in 3rd episode, there's scene that mention sang mi father's role in save me??
Hahah yeah, I laughed so much XDDD To think that he still thinks New Almighty will save him
2 0
Replying to jesy • Jun 5, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
oh oh oh... so many bad comments and woah! it shocked me to death..6.8 for a good casting??! This was on my list-to…
I would say that watch it and see how you like it. I started it because of the comments said it is so bad and waste of time. I actually really enjoyed watching this, I liked the characters. Only the ending was not to my liking.
1 0
On Oh My Ladylord • Jun 5, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Just finished. While I agree that the ending was not to my liking, I don't think this drama overall was too bad. A solid 7 from me. Loved the characters in this. Until the 13th episode, I really actually enjoyed this. Last 3 episodes were meh
0 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • May 31, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
I also want a second season, but I'm worried that the chairman or CEO of RAINBOW taxi will be a villain. :(
HAHAHA omg this! Same here
0 0
On Oh My Ladylord • May 30, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I am now on the 9th ep and so far I really like this. Started it with the expectation of it being shit because of the comments. I don't want spoilers so don't give any comments. Or else I will block you on MDL
3 0
Replying to Raiha • May 21, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
Guys I still have one question. Who was the girl from JBR childhood who smashed the mouse under her foot and said…
I don't think they ever said it but I thought it was Choi PD as she knew about what Han Seo Joon was doing
5 1
Replying to Chunghaschica • May 16, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Don't watch it , waste of time
Hahah I want to watch it because of all the comments XDD I want to know how bad it is. I often don't have any expectations for any dramas (650+ dramas completed since 2008) so now that I am expecting this to be bad I am interested XD
4 4
On Oh My Ladylord • May 15, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
Where can I watch this? On IQIYI it is available only for VIPs and I don't have it
0 6
On Delayed Justice • May 13, 2021
Title Delayed Justice
Really enjoyed watching this and I would have given a 9 out of 10 if it wasn't for the actor change. Bae Sung Woo performed the character so much better and Jung Woo Sung just felt out of the place. Overall I really enjoyed the drama and I wouldn't mind seeing a second season with Kwon Sang Woo :D
2 0
Replying to cassiopeiastars • May 7, 2021
Article K-Pop Songs That Could Have Been A K-Drama OST Pt. 2
haha what years were you listening to Kpop? I've been listening since 2008? Some of these groups aren't really…
Haha since 2005 or so... But yeah, I know the artists, just not these songs. And I don't know any of the newer ones since I listen to mostly hiphop and older songs now XD
1 1
cassiopeiastars • May 7, 2021
Article K-Pop Songs That Could Have Been A K-Drama OST Pt. 2
I know none of these songs bc I am old fossil when it comes to kpop lol but two songs I want to see as a drama are K.Will - Please Don't and The Rose - She's in the rain
3 3
Replying to AEROROR2 • May 6, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises Spoiler
why does ga jin's brother became so angry with her the moment he became the king? I'm kinda confused on the scene…
I think it is just because maybe the monk kind of is saying that the young prince/king needs Ga Jin's help in order to become a good king (which is true) but his ego can't take it and that's why he gets scared that his sister will overtake his spot as the king. So basically an inferiority complex if you ask me.
2 1

