News
Replying to jenna • Feb 14, 2020
Title Love of 7.7 Billion
Wow the set of this program makes me miss Abnormal Summit a lot. They used a VERY similar set.
And wow the format is so similar too. I've missed Abnormal Summit so damn much so I'm glad this at least is similar
1 8
On Love of 7.7 Billion • Feb 14, 2020
Title Love of 7.7 Billion
Wow the set of this program makes me miss Abnormal Summit a lot. They used a VERY similar set.
6 9
Replying to Alwayswithgyu • Feb 5, 2020
Title Birds of a Feather
It's still not out though??
It is out but not subbed nor uploaded anywhere. You'll find raws from random korean sites by googling "끼리끼리 *episode number here*화 다시보기"
0 4
Replying to Subpar_Enthusiast • Feb 5, 2020
Title Birds of a Feather
Where can I watch this? Is it out yet?
I'm watching it without subtitles. It's not uploaded on any sites yet so I'm just googling "끼리끼리 *episode number here*화 다시보기" and hoping I find working video from random korean sites.
0 5
Replying to jenna • Feb 5, 2020
Article The Evolution of Strong Female Leads In Dramaland
I was reading this and just thinking "WHERE the heck is IU with her portrayals in Moon Lovers, My Ahjussi and…
Otherwise, a great article :)
2 0
dramaworld • Feb 5, 2020
Article The Evolution of Strong Female Leads In Dramaland
I was reading this and just thinking "WHERE the heck is IU with her portrayals in Moon Lovers, My Ahjussi and Hotel del Luna"
3 2
On Player Season 2 • Feb 1, 2020
Title Player Season 2
First episode airs today (or has already aired in Korea) !! SO excited for this, I just finished 1st season last week :D
1 0
Replying to ree0 • Jan 21, 2020
Title Sapuri
whom does she end up with??
It's been 8 years... I don't remember :'Dddd
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Jan 16, 2020
Title Flower Boy Next Door
Finished re-watching this now :D I can't believe how much of the story I have forgotten in the past 7 years. So much that I also forgot some of the characters... Anyhow, I still think the drama is worth 8/10 grade which I gave to it back in 2013.
3 0
On Otona Koukou • Jan 12, 2020
Title Otona Koukou
Good comedy and offered great laughs but plot-wise nothing too special. Ending was somewhat expected so it wasn't too disappointing for me
1 0
Replying to jenna • Dec 25, 2019
Title Vagabond
Great actors and characters, really weak plot and what a lame ending. I can't believe I wasted 16 hours of my…
Had this been a movie, I would have liked it a lot. However, as a drama it was really boring and I was scrolling through social media more while watching the drama after 9th episode. Forced myself through the end because I wanted to see how it ends. Should have dropped it after it got boring...
1 0
Replying to VermilionQueen • Dec 25, 2019
Title Vagabond Spoiler
Wish I'd known about the kind of open ending this had beforehand. I wouldn't have watched til season 2 was completed.…
Will there be 2nd season?
0 1
On Vagabond • Dec 25, 2019
Title Vagabond
Great actors and characters, really weak plot and what a lame ending. I can't believe I wasted 16 hours of my life for this kind of ending :--)
0 2
On Choi Ro Woon • Dec 15, 2019
Person Choi Ro Woon
Oh wow he has grown so much since seeing him in Good Doctor for the first time
0 0
On Kang Hong Suk • Dec 15, 2019
Person Kang Hong Suk
Please, give him a main MAIN role already
14 0
On Pegasus Market • Dec 15, 2019
Title Pegasus Market
Best comedy drama of the year. Period.
14 0
Replying to Shine Son • Dec 7, 2019
Person Son Ho Jun
He's the leader in fact. But that bit of his past isn't something he is so fond of. Haha. He gets embarrassed…
No I haven't. Maybe I should check out
1 1
On Extraordinary You • Nov 22, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
Had a really strong start and the story seemed unique but the closer it went towards the ending the boring became episode by episode....
18 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Oct 27, 2019
Article JDorama 2019 in Review: A look back on Winter, Spring and Summer of 2019
Whoops... I've watched none of these :'Ddd I rarely watch jdramas anymore.... By the time I finish current season of interesting kdramas, there's 2 more seasons and I'm in an endless loop...
2 1
On Strangers from Hell • Oct 14, 2019
Title Strangers from Hell
Ugh this one was so damn creepy but oh so damn good
3 0
