K-Drama
Replying to DrLazy • Mar 7, 2025
Title I Live Alone
Reply me when it’s available to watch
Newest ep is ready to watch at Kocowa at least, just finished watching it
0 0
On Motel California • Feb 23, 2025
Title Motel California
I wonder why Kang Hee's mother's actress is not added here. I was curious and did some googling and the actress of the mother is Adriana Maria Duello from Italy
7 1
Replying to vivalf • Feb 14, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
I'm hoping they'll do another season, same actors different location. Just like they did with Jinny's Kitchen.
I hope so too, and a winter version
2 0
Replying to msblonde • Feb 14, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
Not the Avengers title theme out of nowhere lmaoI felt uncomfortable watching them interact with the (last) family.…
As a Finn, I just felt awkward they shared the same house and kitchen and all. I felt awkward for the crew and for the family too. In other houses they stayed in a different house than the house owners.
8 1
Replying to Nez • Jan 20, 2025
Person Park Kwi Soon
Apparently, he's exceptional at being a monk.
I'm starting to think if he actually is a monk. I have seen him playing a monk so many times now
1 0
Replying to jenna • Jan 11, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
Here in Finland, traditionally we go all naked but I guess for tv show they chose not to XD And going with swimsuit…
Yeah, I wonder that too. Maybe there is something in Korean TV guidelines that prevents it on variety shows? I don't know :/
1 1
Replying to zamperx • Jan 10, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
Why did they go to the sauna with clothes on? They even had shirts and everything 😅 No wonder it was hot.
Here in Finland, traditionally we go all naked but I guess for tv show they chose not to XD And going with swimsuit or swimwear is harmful for the material so 2nd best is shorts and t-shirt.
1 3
Replying to Cora • Jan 6, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 2
More than 75% Koreans are lactose intolerant yet they give milk. Make them drink milk and don't allow them to…
I am also lactose intolerant, yet weirdly when I drink milk or use milk products in Korea, I have no problems. Whereas back in Finland, I always have to buy the lactose free option. My guess is that due to the fact that so many Koreans are lactose intolerant, all the milk products are low in lactose or lactose-free but it just is not marked separately.
5 2
On Squid Game Season 2 • Jan 6, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 2
I don't even know how to rate this as I feel this did not even get started before it ended... Maybe have to wait for the 3rd season / 2nd part of season 2 to come out so I can vote
2 0
Replying to alice • Jan 3, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
Very nice to watch with my mom as a Swedish person with Finnish genes. It's fun to see the boys experience a culture…
Even as a Finn, I learn so much new about Finland watching this : D
1 1
On Kim Seol Jin • Dec 30, 2024
Person Kim Seol Jin
Such a scene stealer and versatile actor
0 0
On Baek Ji Won • Dec 27, 2024
Person Baek Ji Won
Such a talented and versatile actress
2 0
Replying to Gresas • Dec 25, 2024
Person Yoo In Soo
wait what? what happened?
I guess it is because he went to army
1 0
On The Slave Hunters • Dec 22, 2024
Title The Slave Hunters
Just finished rewatching this. It has been at least 10 years since I first watched this. Back then I rated it a full 10 out of 10 and I still think this is a true masterpiece.
3 1
Replying to Mochani • Dec 22, 2024
Title The Slave Hunters
WOW dammnn!! Amazing drama, the story, the acting, the OST, the feelsAlso the cinematography, the fight choreography,…
It's on better quality in Kocowa. Just finished rewatching it
1 0
Replying to msdarine • Dec 20, 2024
Title Rented in Finland
What makes this show funny to me is that it is 100% accurate. I'm from Finland and my family has a similar summer…
Same with our summer cottage in Northern Karelia. Just like your case, no water, no electricity, no plumbing, no shower and all water used is taken either from lake or from a well where rain water is gathered. Spent every summer there as a child but haven't been there in ages as there are just way too many mosquitoes and my sister gets very bad allergic reactions so it is really a survival. And during winter there is just too much snow. So as of now it is almost abandoned...
2 0
Replying to Epic potato • Dec 8, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
Did you switch your VIP to Chicago?
I have a VPN that is under the same company as my antivirus programme, but I think the VPN might not work properly when changing locations. Because I tried accessing Netflix for example when I set the location to South Korea, but the netflix page was still located in Finland. So I think the problem is with my VPN itself and it only works as an extra security and does not actually "change the location" like NordVPN does (I used it for a free trial period last year)
0 1
Replying to Epic potato • Dec 8, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
Did you switch your VIP to Chicago?
I cannot even make an account to Hulu, and Disney doesn't let me access the site with VPN. But I finally found a site to watch for free
1 3
On The Fiery Priest Season 2 • Dec 8, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
Those who have no access to Hulu or Disney Hotstar, where are you watching this? I'm from Finland if that makes it easier to answer. Even with VPN, I can't find anywhere to watch
0 6
On Rented in Finland • Dec 7, 2024
Title Rented in Finland
As a Finn, I just find this so random XD But it's still exciting to see what happens in the upcoming episodes.
4 0
