News
Replying to Char • Feb 21, 2026
Title Positively Yours
thanks. so episode 11 on viki is actually episode 12?
Yes
0 0
Replying to stalker57 • Feb 21, 2026
Title Positively Yours
UPDATE: On quickly skipping to end appears they have release episode 12 video with episode 11 subtitles on viki.
The last episode officially airs tomorrow... I guess they sent it to Viki earlier so that the subs will be ready on time but seems that VIki messed up really badly
0 0
On Crash • Feb 14, 2026
Title Crash
I haven't found any site to watch this from... It is not on Finland's Disney+ & VPN doesn't work there and Hulu doesn't work here so can't even make an account
0 0
Replying to Nile_K • Feb 14, 2026
Title Love O’Clock
I was honestly stunned to see his name, i adore him so much in six flying dragons, class of lies and clean with…
I just recently rewatched Clean With Passion For Now and I am thinking should I rewatch Six Flying Dragons too although it is super long XD
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Feb 14, 2026
Title Love O’Clock
He's so underrated. To be honest, he didn't look all that good when just quickly saw pics of him, but then saw…
I think he is actually one of the best looking Korean actors there are
2 0
Replying to dru • Feb 11, 2026
Title Spring Fever
finally a romcom good from start to finish honestly thats more than enough for me compared to many kdramas esp…
Couldn't agree more
2 0
Lily Alice • Feb 11, 2026
Article Ahn Bo Hyun details the work behind his character transformation for 'Spring Fever'
He mentioned that he ran faster than Dex. Was Dex playing his stunt double or why was Dex mentioned here? :D
1 0
Replying to Jiju • Feb 11, 2026
Article Ahn Bo Hyun details the work behind his character transformation for 'Spring Fever'
I dont see people wathcing this show though lol
Just finished it yesterday. One of the best romcoms in my opinion for a while
6 0
On Love O’Clock • Feb 11, 2026
Title Love O’Clock
Finally Yoon Kyunsang making comeback as one of the mains. I hope they would give more roles to him
6 4
On Spring Fever • Feb 9, 2026
Title Spring Fever
Depending on how the last episode goes, this might be the best romcom in a while. Jae Gyu is such a green flag and the chemistry is out of this world between the main couple.
10 0
Replying to ciscodoesit • Feb 4, 2026
Title Blind Spoiler
slight romance ?
No, that would ruin this show
6 1
Replying to sKoo • Feb 2, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Considering the talnted cast and writers, same writers of alchemy of souls, I have to say that I’m disappointed…
Same... Had high expectations as it is from same writers with The Master's Sun and Hotel Del Luna but this just failed to deliver...
0 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Feb 2, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Loved the OST (especially the songs by Wonstein and Zior Park) but I have to say this failed to meet my expectations. Maybe my expectations were too high knowing it is Hong Sisters drama... Or maybe they are starting to lose their touch?
2 0
Replying to Rosie • Feb 1, 2026
Person Milli Danupha Kanateerakul
Happy birthdayDoes anyone now her Spotify couldn’t find her name🙂↔️😅
If you still haven't found, for me it shows up when I search just Milli :D
1 1
Replying to devrim • Jan 31, 2026
Title World Dice Tour Season 2
Where did you watch it? I can only find season 3...
https://www.kocowa.com/en_us/season/93796626/world-dice-tour-2
0 0
Replying to devrim • Jan 31, 2026
Title World Dice Tour Season 2
Where did you watch it? I can only find season 3...
You can watch it on Kocowa
0 1
Replying to Deeyouth • Jan 31, 2026
Title Idol I
What drama replaces this one for Monday-Tuesday slot?
A drama called Honour (아너 : 그녀들의 법정) source: naver https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=top_hty&fbm=0&ie=utf8&query=%EC%95%84%EB%84%88+%3A+%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80%EB%93%A4%EC%9D%98+%EB%B2%95%EC%A0%95&ackey=jintwai7
2 0
Replying to gravity_ • Jan 21, 2026
Title Show Me the Money Season 12
https://showmethesubs.carrd.colooks like there will be subs, but will probably take a few weeks.
Yeah, which is why I will watch it without subs. :D I want to watch it as real time as possible, with shows like these it's a bummer having to wait for weeks for subs and by then you have already encountered million spoilers from social media
0 0
Replying to depsy_wink • Jan 20, 2026
Title Clean with Passion for Now Spoiler
Btw, isnt it irresponsible for them to send their employee to a blacklisted customer?
I am just rewatching this. Originally she was supposed to go there with male coworker but based on the phone call she had before going to that customer's house, there was something that came up and she ended up going alone. And to me it seemed that she did not know about the customer being blacklisted
0 0
Replying to jenna • Jan 20, 2026
Title Show Me the Money Season 12
apparently at least live stream globally is available via Mnet Plus App (doesn't work on desktop). I missed the…
Yeah, I heard the live had AI subs but for me the live schedule is so bad... It's about 3PM in Finland when it airs so I am never able to watch it live. Would have to be 6 hours later to have a chance :D
1 1
