Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2014

Heathenkitties

Portland, Oregon, USA
Replying to Nat • Jun 23, 2020
If you usually like OCN stuff or thriller then WATCH IT! please, I'm begging you WATCH IT! it's the most perfect…
Okay, you talked me into it!
1 0
On dele • Jun 22, 2020
Title dele
I accidentally found this drama, and I'm glad I did! The story was well written, well acted, and fast paced. The only thing I didn't like about it was its length: 8 episodes is just too short! (Sadly, Japanese dramas are usually too short. ) I hope we get a second season! (I also have to mention that Suda Masaki played a great character; boyishly naive and tenderhearted. I liked his hair too. ;-). )
3 6
On The 9th Precinct • Jun 21, 2020
The concept was good, but the movie was just not good overall. I liked the actors, but I think it was poorly written and bad editing. I regret wasting my time.
1 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
I just commented about this! I was like "what's happening? where's the next episode? Nowhere did I read they would…
Oh, I'll wait, but I wish I'd known the drama was going to be split like this. I tend to drop TV shows that have huge gaps in seasons because I get busy, or end up watching other things, etc. I like watching dramas after all the episodes have aired. I just wish someone had mentioned this was the case. I did read reviews before watching.
2 0
Replying to KDramaholic • Jun 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
Did they end the season with cliff hanger on Jun wan and Ik sun And ik jun and song hea! Really!?!?!?! And what…
I just commented about this! I was like "what's happening? where's the next episode? Nowhere did I read they would cut a first season basically in half and make us wait AN ENTIRE YEAR for the second half. WTF, MAN.
1 3
On Hospital Playlist • Jun 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist Spoiler
What the heck with that abrupt ending? If I'd known they'd cut off the first "season" like that, I would have waited until next year to watch it. So mad right now.
2 2
On Kim Dae Myung • Jun 18, 2020
Person Kim Dae Myung
Really love his character in Hospital Playlist. I've developed on crush on him; he's got such a gentle demeanor (at least in the drama, lol).
6 2
Replying to Rania92kw • Jun 18, 2020
It's been awhile since I watched a drama and enjoyed every single minute of it. I remember last time I laughed…
Oh, Prison Playbook is such an awesome drama!!
3 1
Replying to krisyoung • Jun 14, 2020
With one episode remaining, the sadness persists between the leads. The scenes of their younger years provide…
this really should be posted "spoiler"...
0 0
On Erased • Jun 14, 2020
Title Erased
I really liked this movie. I haven't read the manga, and I haven't watched the anime. On its own, though, it was entertaining. It had a good plot, I liked the acting, and it kept me guessing.
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • Jun 13, 2020
Title Priest
Well your loss because this is as good as the Guest.
Since you like both, I recommend "The Priests"
1 0
On Priest • Jun 13, 2020
Title Priest
I wonder if they'll have a second season?
0 0
On Priest • Jun 12, 2020
Title Priest
OMG, I just finished episode 12! I feel like I need to talk it out, lol!
2 1
Replying to snakeu • Jun 3, 2020
Title The Wailing Spoiler
i've read analyses where its supposedly the woman in white aka chun woohee's character and that seems more likely.
But the shaman was the one taking pics of the dead people, so wasn't he in cahoots with the devil?
0 6
Replying to snakeu • Jun 3, 2020
Title The Wailing
this was a legit mind fuck whew!! so who's the evil one?
RIGHT?!! I just got done watching this, and now I feel like I need to talk it out with someone, lol.
1 0