News
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 3, 2020
Title Doctor X Season 6
I can't find it on Netflix! *sobs*
Thanks!!
1 0
Replying to castawaydish • Jun 2, 2020
Title The Guest Spoiler
Still no news on S2... sad.
That's what I was looking for--it's a perfect setup for a season 2!!!
0 0
On The Guest • Jun 2, 2020
Title The Guest
Wow, this was a great drama! If you like horror of the demonic antichrist type, this one fills the bill! There were some frustrating parts, but it always kept me guessing, and it kept me interested!
4 0
Replying to Feeling Tassled • Jun 2, 2020
Title The Guest
If a drinking game (with the strongest liquor) on this would be "take a shot everytime you hear Park Il Do" ,…
We all would have died, lol!!!
4 0
Replying to kha • May 24, 2020
Title The Ghost Detective
wow a second season would actually be appropriate?! the ending was set up really nicely they wrapped it up surprisingly…
I agree!
0 0
On The Ghost Detective • May 24, 2020
Title The Ghost Detective
I wonder if there will be a season 2?
2 0
On Kim Won Hae • May 22, 2020
Person Kim Won Hae
Happy Birthday, Sir! Watching you in yet another great performance today!
1 0
On 99.9 Criminal Lawyer Season 2 • May 18, 2020
Title 99.9 Criminal Lawyer Season 2
Still hoping for a season 3...
2 2
On On Your Wedding Day • May 17, 2020
Title On Your Wedding Day
Keep your Kleenex close at hand!
4 0
Replying to Salima Belghoul • May 16, 2020
Title Justice
If you like crime and triller drama you gonna like it's a good drama , the plot, the acting are amazing worth…
Okay, gonna give it a go!
1 0
Replying to Panino Manino • May 16, 2020
Title Shoplifters
Oh crap! Kiki Kirin died just three months after this movie arrived in the cinema.
She ended her career on a high note. RIP.
3 0
On Shoplifters • May 16, 2020
Title Shoplifters
I loved this movie so much. It will tug at your heartstrings.
6 0
On Be with You • May 16, 2020
Title Be with You
I have this on my "plan to watch" list. I just saw the trailer, JUST THE TRAILER, and I'm already crying.
2 0
Replying to CChai • May 16, 2020
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
I just finished Nobody knows ... and it was just wow.. cant forget the drama, because it's the first one where…
I just finished this one and wow is right! I don't know what to watch now, lol. This always happens after a good drama: I feel sort of lost and no other drama sounds very good.
1 1
On Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices • May 16, 2020
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
Help! I was going to skip Voice 2 because it sounds disappointing compared to the original, which I've watched. But then I started watching this season and it seems they're referencing season 2. Can I skip season 2, or will I miss too much context?
1 8
Replying to Heathenkitties • May 14, 2020
Title Nobody Knows
I agree. He's the head of the church, but I didn't really hear his name, just the other pastors. They definitely…
Again, I agree.
0 0
Replying to ila • May 14, 2020
Title Nobody Knows Spoiler
Finally I've watched a k-drama worth of my time. Cha Young Jin is one of the best female leads of all time. Wise,…
Well said, and I agree! I know I'm not supposed to feel sorry for the bad guy, but at the end, when Baek Sang Ho was wrapped in his blanket, in his tiny prison cell, I felt so sorry for him. He was so damaged, by so many adults, he never had a chance.
0 0
Replying to KingARMY • May 14, 2020
Title Nobody Knows
If anyone wants similar drama, Foreign TV series:Forbrydelsen/The Killing (Danish + US remake)Bron/Broen (The…
I've watched everything on your Korean list, except for Save Me. I wasn't sure about it, because it's religious. I can't take too much of that, lol.
0 0
Replying to tatka • May 14, 2020
Title Nobody Knows Spoiler
I feel like his father's character/story was not developed enough. All that arch seemed to come out of nowhere,…
I agree. He's the head of the church, but I didn't really hear his name, just the other pastors. They definitely could have developed that better. That said, it didn't spoil anything for me.
0 2
Replying to tatka • May 14, 2020
Title Nobody Knows
wow I didn't recognized Kim Sae Ron at first and had to check the casting list to make sure.
omg IT IS her! Wow, she is all grown up!!
0 0