News
Replying to minyoung • Sep 20, 2020
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices Spoiler
I don't know.. Tbh, I really didn't expect kang woo to be killed T_T.. And.. Did bang se joo killed him in disguise…
Ohhh! ? Well, he did disappear after jumping into the river...
0 0
Replying to OliCT • Sep 20, 2020
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
This is probably late, but you need to watch it. It connects. Fyi, season 2 is better than season 3. There’s…
I definitely needed to see all three.
0 0
On Miracles • Sep 6, 2020
Title Miracles
Such a heartwarming drama, with great casting. It's the first time I've seen anything with Takahashi Issei, but definitely not my last!
9 0
Replying to Robert Middleswarth • Sep 4, 2020
Title My Blooming Days
Totally hated the Ending ruined the entire series for me.
Oh no! I was just thinking about watching this too. *sob*
0 4
halfofhiyo • Sep 4, 2020
Article The Struggles of Watching Currently Airing Dramas
I'm a marathoner, plain and simple. Every time I relent and watch a currently-playing drama, I regret it. There's nothing worse than having to wait, especially when there's a cliffhanger!
3 1
On Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ? • Sep 1, 2020
Title Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ?
Was hesitating about this one, but I see there are lot of people who like it, so I'm giving it a chance!
0 0
On Tobira no Muko • Sep 1, 2020
Title Tobira no Muko
I'm so sad I can't find this anywhere. :-(
0 0
Replying to hazepaseast • Aug 28, 2020
Title Was It Love?
It is not everyone's cup of tea. If you like the ex-lovers trope, you might like this. The FL is frustrating,…
Thanks for answering!
0 0
Replying to 8031189 • Aug 24, 2020
Title Ju-On: Origins
yes i think so
Thanks!
0 0
On Was It Love? • Aug 24, 2020
Title Was It Love?
Is this worth watching or is it stupid?
0 2
On Fix You • Aug 21, 2020
Title Fix You
Overall, I enjoyed this drama--I watched the whole thing--but I did have a problem with their portrayal of doctor-patient relationships in a romantic sense. If you can get past that, then the rest is pretty good. I do have to say I like how Korean dramas nowadays are tackling taboo issues like mental health and sexuality.
0 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 11, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Did anyone else say "OMG!!!" during episode 14?!
2 0
On Shiraishi Koji • Aug 3, 2020
Person Shiraishi Koji
What, no comments?! Just discovered this director; first with Noroi: The Curse, then Occult. Gonna see how many more films of his I can find!
0 0
On Occult • Aug 3, 2020
Title Occult
If these documentary/"found" films are your kind of thing, you will NOT be disappointed!
1 1
On Ju-On: Origins • Aug 2, 2020
Title Ju-On: Origins
The ending sucked.
3 0
On Til Death Do Us Part • Jul 31, 2020
Title Til Death Do Us Part
I was scrolling through Netflix when I saw this. I'd forgotten I'd already seen it. If you like Black Mirror, this will be right up your alley.
1 0
On The Victims' Game • Jul 31, 2020
Title The Victims' Game
This is my second Taiwanese drama, and now I'm interested in watching a third! Compelling story and a great cast--totally recommend!
1 0
On Ju-On: Origins • Jul 19, 2020
Title Ju-On: Origins
Is this worth watching?
0 2
Replying to YanCoq • Jul 19, 2020
Title Was It Love?
I got bored while watching Episode 1 and stopped midway of Episode 2. Song Ji Hyo is a below par actress. She…
Why does a single parent need to be remorseful?
13 1
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jul 19, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I just binged this yesterday and it was SUCH A GOOD DRAMA! So many emotions. Awesome cast, fantastic writing,…
I forgot to add it's the first time I've seen Choi Won Young playing a good guy. Usually when I see him I wonder what kind of terrible person he's going to play. LOL
2 0