Editorials
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Mar 10, 2023
Article UEE receives offer to lead a new KBS weekend K-drama!
Me too. I was just thinking about her and wondered how she was doing.
Now she got a project, so I'm happy
5 0
lo_ve • Mar 10, 2023
Article UEE receives offer to lead a new KBS weekend K-drama!
I liked her in Ghost doctor ^_^
6 2
Lily Alice • Mar 10, 2023
Article Netflix Releases Episode Preview of "The Glory Part 2"
Imma watch it now (^^)
4 0
On Divorce Attorney Shin • Mar 10, 2023
Title Divorce Attorney Shin
The rating should be more . It can't be 8.2 , it's actually need more ratings. This drama is so good. It deserves more than 8.2.
7 0
On Delivery Man • Mar 10, 2023
Title Delivery Man Spoiler
Is Kang Ji Hyeon , like some other Kdrama with ghost plots - Ghost doctor, Bring it on ghost, a coma ghost ? According to me, I feel like she can be a coma spirit who's wandering around the phone.
2 3
On Joong Archen Aydin • Mar 10, 2023
Person Joong Archen Aydin
Happy Birthday 🎉
0 0
Lily Alice • Mar 10, 2023
Article “Taxi Driver 2” and “Kokdu: Season Of Deity" Postpone Broadcasts
I was waiting for Taxi driver (〒﹏〒)
7 0
On Kang In Soo • Mar 10, 2023
Person Kang In Soo
Happy Birthday (◕ᴗ◕✿)
0 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 10, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Sports that the Nation loves are always aired on major channels, be it free tv, digital tv, streaming (controlled…
Yup it's really cool to know. And also thanks a lot for letting me know. (◍•ᴗ•◍)
3 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Mar 9, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting......
4 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Mar 9, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
God till Saturday (+_+)
3 0
Lily Alice • Mar 9, 2023
Article 8 Best Moments From the K-drama "Crash Course in Romance"
Chi Yeol in disguise was really funny 😂
1 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 9, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Sports that the Nation loves are always aired on major channels, be it free tv, digital tv, streaming (controlled…
Thanks for the information
1 2
On Love Syndrome III • Mar 9, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
I can't remember Day and Itt from Unforgotten night, I've totally forgotten 😂 What an irony 😂
2 9
On Love All Play • Mar 8, 2023
Title Love All Play
I like Ju Hyun so much 💝
4 0
lo_ve • Mar 8, 2023
Article Na In Woo will reportedly join the upcoming K-drama "Marry My Husband"
Excited about this one 😁
5 0
Replying to idk • Mar 8, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Just a theory from marketing perspective:They have lots of sports channels. It got cancelled as it wont get the…
Now I'm thinking about it. Yup it can be. Valid point.
1 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Mar 8, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
I heard 6th episode didn't telecast because of sports. But why don't they have different sports channel!! Why did they need to broadcast sports in a drama channel cable ?!
8 8
On Chains of Heart • Mar 8, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Honestly, it's hard for me to figure out about what's actually going on !! I watched it in 2x speed
2 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Mar 7, 2023
Article The police conducted a search and seizure at Yoo Ah In's home for suspicion of drug use
We should maybe blame his addiction and senselessness!
Yeah seriously
1 0

2
