News
On Delivery Man • Mar 3, 2023
Title Delivery Man
YCY is so cute and adorable ❤️✨❤️
2 0
On Love to Hate You • Mar 3, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
Finally after some not so good Kdramas from Netflix, this is an actual good one with quirky sense of humour and bittersweet romance ✨
11 0
lo_ve • Mar 3, 2023
Article Park Ji Hoon in talks to lead the upcoming webtoon based K-drama "Fantasy Sonata"
Excited ✨
5 0
On The Heavenly Idol • Mar 3, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
Man I can't take my eyes off from Kasy ❤️ He's looking so freaking beautiful here ❤️
1 0
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Mar 2, 2023
Article Kim Sung Cheol will reportedly replace Yoo Ah In for the second season of "Hellbound" Spoiler
They were all becoming alive again by the end of the first season
Have you seen the post credit scene? It's there
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 2, 2023
Article Kim Sung Cheol will reportedly replace Yoo Ah In for the second season of "Hellbound" Spoiler
Iirc yoo ah in already died in s1?? 🤔
They were all becoming alive again by the end of the first season
1 3
lo_ve • Mar 2, 2023
Article Kim Sung Cheol will reportedly replace Yoo Ah In for the second season of "Hellbound"
I really like KSH , but I think I'm gonna miss Ah In . Why on earth does he has to consume intoxications ??!! It's gonna ruin his whole career...
5 0
On The Heavenly Idol • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
When Yeon Woo saw the other members dancing in sexy way , he be like (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)
10 1
Lily Alice • Mar 2, 2023
Article Park So Dam opens up about her health issues and the fight to recover!
Keep fighting So Dam ❤️❤️❤️
3 0
On Delivery Man • Mar 2, 2023
Title Delivery Man
First episode was good and it was funny as well
4 0
Lily Alice • Mar 2, 2023
Article Netflix Unveils First Teaser Poster of Kdrama "Black Knight" Starring Kim Woo Bin!
I just love him so much!!! Can't wait to watch it!!!
3 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Mar 1, 2023
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
Economy crisis? Ran out of money to hire actually competent people? 🤷♀️
May be yeah 😂😂
0 0
On Moonlight Chicken • Mar 1, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
This particular episode was rollercoaster of emotions. I'm tearing up 😭. Poor Gaipa .
13 0
lo_ve • Mar 1, 2023
Article Lee Sun Bin to make a cameo appearance in "The Heavenly Idol"
I really like her ❤️
2 0
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Mar 1, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
IT IS REALLY A BEAUTIFUL SERIES✨AT THE SAME TIME, BOTH MAIN CHARACTERS ACTED VERY WELL✨ EXCELLENT CHEMISTRY ✨THE SILENCES✨ THE LOOKS ARE VERY MAGICAL ✨ EXCELLENT SERIES✨LOVED IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ❤️
7 0
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Mar 1, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
I'll wait for the movie now ❤️ This has to be my favourite Japanese bl ❤️
6 0
On Let Me Be Your Knight • Mar 1, 2023
Title Let Me Be Your Knight
If Luna was a real idol group, I would have been their stan ❤️
11 2
On Never Let Me Go • Feb 28, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
All good bls are ending..........
4 0
On Never Let Me Go • Feb 28, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
The ending was so beautiful ..Their love make me fall for the drama and I'll say to this drama "never let me go" as palm and neung's love is forever and ever ❤️ I'll see you in Our Sky 2 ❤️
9 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Feb 28, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Waiting for Friday to arrive ✨
4 0

2