News
On Crash Course in Romance • Mar 7, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Wish he was my maths teacher!!
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 7, 2023
Article The police conducted a search and seizure at Yoo Ah In's home for suspicion of drug use
Doing drugs is indeed a very dangerous crime , but I really liked him. Why on earth does he have to do drugs and ruin his whole life and career!!! He is such a talented actor but God !!!!!!
4 3
Lily Alice • Mar 7, 2023
Article "Bo Ra! Deborah" Confirms Premiere Date
Both photos displays different emotions. She looks magnificent 😍
12 0
lo_ve • Mar 7, 2023
Article Ji Chang Wook in discussion to work with Jeon Do Yeon for a new film!
There's huge age difference but it was also in Crash course in romance which I absolutely loved , so I'll be looking forward to it .
8 5
Lily Alice • Mar 7, 2023
Article SBS Drops the Official Trailer of the K-drama "The Devil"
I'm excited for this drama only for Hong Kyung 🥺
2 0
Lily Alice • Mar 7, 2023
Article Ji Chang Wook Will be Awarded the Next Generation Award at AFAA
Great Wookie!!!!!!!! Love him sooo much 💝
5 0
Lily Alice • Mar 6, 2023
Article "Crash Course in Romance" Ends With Highest Rating
Such a wholesome drama. Loved it. Gonna miss this 😭
5 0
On Jeff Satur • Mar 6, 2023
Person Jeff Satur
Happy Birthday 🎂
0 0
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Mar 6, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Kim Jung Hyun I love you so much. You're my favourite. Marry me 😭😭
8 4
On Bed Friend • Mar 6, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Consent is everything!!
17 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Mar 6, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
They're going to wear two rings together. Isn't it the cutest thing 😍?
7 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Mar 5, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I suck at mathematics but if Chi Yeol was my teacher from the beginning, things would have been different now 🙂 I would've become a math scholar because I would put all my interest in maths as well as in the teacher ✨🤭
5 0
Lily Alice • Mar 5, 2023
Article "Crash Course in Romance" Soar to Its Highest Rating, "Divorce Attorney Shin" Gets a Good Start
Crash course in romance was amazing but I'm crying because I've to wait too long for Taxi driver now
4 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Mar 5, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
Feeling bad for Mr.Ji .
He was a villain but can't really blame him . Circumstances made him an anti hero .
2 0
Replying to Patricia • Mar 4, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Single bed
Yeah but they covered that up well but still he's clever enough
0 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Mar 4, 2023
Article "Taxi Driver Season 2" and "Our Blooming Youth" Prove International Hits
Taxi driver 2 is now my current favourite ( obsession ) I had to study all night, but after finishing I watched…
We all can't wait. It's so freaking addictive 🔥
4 1
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Mar 4, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
And also husband Do Gi is so adorable ❤️😂 I love their made up couple troupe!!! At least I could see fake romance 🤣
9 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Mar 4, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
How did that evil man come to know that they're not married??!! How did he guess that ☠️?! can't for tonight's episode
4 4
lo_ve • Mar 4, 2023
Article Ryu Hye Young will reportedly join Lee Dong Wook in "The Good Man"
Excited ✨
1 0
On Babyfaced Beauty • Mar 3, 2023
Title Babyfaced Beauty
Jang Na Ra is actually baby faced , she has an angelic face ❤️
2 0

2
