News
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Oct 21, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Throughout the episode, I'm just looking at the screen while thinking about something else... there's barely a…
I'm really missing Rain & Phayu at this point . I was very excited about Sky and Prapai tbh but their story is going downwards. Not matching my expectations.
14 1
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Sep 19, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
It provides free therapy at least for me.
π₯Ί
2 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Sep 19, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
This is the only good thing in my miserable life
It provides free therapy at least for me.
11 7
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Jun 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I re-watched the VP scene an insane amount of time β οΈπ€‘π½
Damn me too
0 1
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Jun 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good night sweet peoples π
Good night π΄
1 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I missed Vegas in this episodeπ When on earth will Vegas Pete start their thingie ? I'm loosing my patience…
That's the burning question πβοΈ
0 1
Replying to Bluesake • May 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
While making out itβs the only way π
Then I just have to pass it for now π
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How am I supposed to eat bread now π€£π€£
7 3
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
TONIGHT !!!!!!! FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS !!!!!!! THE WAIT WILL BE FINALLY OVER !!!!!!!!
π―π₯ππ€π»π₯β οΈ
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Thank fuck im not in that universe
Truly π€―
2 0
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In a parallel universe , Kinn Porsche & Vegas Pete have a healthy easygoing relationship β€οΈπ±
6 3
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Lord let Saturday arrive faster π!!!
Amen β οΈ
2 1
Replying to Seahorse • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GOOOD hope you'll find him haha
I'll help π€π»
0 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm going to Thailand this October .. Hoping to come across Bible ( as if that would really happen ) ππππ
But you never know ... May be
2 1
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Barcode's younger than me ... I'm jealous π©π©
3 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait…
Me too me too me too me too me too me too me too
2 1
Replying to Angry bird • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Rest in Peace (pfp) π₯΄
πͺπ€π»
1 0
Replying to Tato • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I screamed " shoot me daddy" at the screen during this moment.
π₯π₯π₯΅
1 0
Replying to Tato • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I screamed " shoot me daddy" at the screen during this moment.
You're on next level ποΈ
1 2
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sayonara ππ»
ποΈ
1 0

2