News
On Park Sung Hoon • Feb 18, 2023
Person Park Sung Hoon
Happy Birthday π You're one of my favourite actors
0 0
On J-Hope • Feb 18, 2023
Person J-Hope
Happy Birthday my dear Hobi β€οΈ
0 0
On Chains of Heart • Feb 17, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Okay waiting!!!!
1 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Feb 17, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Taxi driver at it's best form . What an episode. It has been a rollercoaster of so many emotions. Undoubtedly the best. Also waiting eagerly tomorrow to come , can't wait to watch the second episode.
5 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Feb 17, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Waiting waiting!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Feb 14, 2023
Article SBS Drops Still-Cuts of K-drama Taxi Driver Season 2 Character Lim Bok Ja
Now I'm even more excited π
Me too π
3 0
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Jan 19, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
Oh my God I'm soooooo happy πβ€οΈ I absolutely loved the first season
4 0
Replying to BMR • Dec 29, 2022
Game BROMANCE over romance
Kim Woobin/Lee Jongsuk at School is the ultimate bromance!
I have to watch that then
1 1
Mid_July_Misery • Dec 26, 2022
Game Do Revenge
I love revenge dramas β οΈπ€
1 1
Mid_July_Misery • Dec 24, 2022
Game Sweetest Blackpink Member
Jisoo is my love π
1 1
On Revenge of Others • Dec 8, 2022
Title Revenge of Others Spoiler
Now I'm wondering if Jae Beom has Dissociative identity disorder!! If that happens, I won't be surprised though β οΈ
5 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Nov 21, 2022
Title Somebody
I thought the ML since he can be calm and rational but then goes into psycho mode if provoked ... He didn't try…
Still the makers didn't explain this well
0 0
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
The tags on this are bs. Somebody needs to update it, and add more that are relevant. And probably mention the…
Yup actually
1 0
Replying to Surrheal • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
Nowhere π DID is MIA
Absolutely π€£ nowhere to be found π€£
4 0
On Somebody • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
Where is the Dissociative identity disorder part here in this series ??
2 6
Replying to Kaypearl63 • Nov 10, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Please where can I watch this? I tried searching for it on my promise but I couldnβt find it.
You can try Hi tv or Telegram if you want to watch it for free
0 0
On Gaus Electronics • Nov 6, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
Finally got a drama like Welcome to Waikiki and it ended so fast .. Noooh I'm sad π Hoping to get a second season cuz I want to see them tomorrow and it's also rare case to get a boyfriend like Sang Shik .. he's a pure gem π I just adore him
9 0
Replying to sara joestar • Nov 4, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Welcome to the fam, it's been months and I'm still thinking about it
High five π€π»then
3 0
On The King of Pigs • Nov 2, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
I don't know why but I became obsessed with this drama . I can't get this out my head .
10 5
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Nov 2, 2022
Title Move to Heaven
I need season 2 ASAP π£ please please please
Yes please please π₯Ί
4 0

2
