Editorials
Replying to 7436814 • Jun 8, 2020
Article Currently Watching: Love Designer Spoiler
Haven't watch yet because afraid of the cliché but since you say so I am going to check it out. I doubt she did…
This show has the cliché of the ML leading a company but the FL is completely different. It's rare to get a fashion designer that works through the struggles of the business/fashion world. I could only name a few shows that have a similar plot to this. I really recommend giving it a try!
1 0
Replying to Melanie • Jun 8, 2020
Article Currently Watching: Love Designer Spoiler
Thank you Jadaine for a wonderful insight regarding this drama. i kept myself for peeking at the spoilers, lol.…
Aww thanks!
2 0
On 2gether • Jun 6, 2020
Title 2gether
I still remember when it used to have a 9.0+ and it had so much potential but everyone knows what happened next...
19 0
Replying to 7891147 • Jun 2, 2020
Title Monster
It's been forever since I've watched this. One of the first dramas where it was considered really long for me!
This has been on my ptw list for SOO long. Is it worth the watch?
0 1
On Lee Soo Hyuk • May 31, 2020
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Replying to annatheanma • May 19, 2020
Title Mirror of the Witch
It disturbed me the age gap between the two leads
Ik, just think about this: when the series was filmed, she was 15 and he was 29. That's a 14 year difference and she was a MINOR. A MINOR.
14 2
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 6, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
anyone else here for the tea in the comments section?
26 2
On Cheese in the Trap • May 6, 2020
Title Cheese in the Trap
w a t c h t h e d r a m a
4 0
On Marionette • May 6, 2020
Title Marionette
Do not waste your time on this.
0 0
Replying to Luly • May 6, 2020
Title Six Flying Dragons
kissasian
you can also use dramacool as there are no ads for me with an adblocker as whenever I use kissasian even with an adblocker, there still are popups.
2 1
7891147 • May 6, 2020
Article Five Reasons Why You Should Watch: Extracurricular
Nive Article! Definitely planning on watching sometime soon (when I stop procrastinating).
2 1
Replying to Jadaine • May 4, 2020
Title Addicted
probably will be one of your only ones due to Chinese restrictions...
There are rumors about them shooting this drama in Taiwan. I have to hope that’s true!
3 0
Replying to rab • May 3, 2020
Title Addicted
This is my first Chinese BL series and I could say that it's a beautiful introduction. This series is a masterpiece…
probably will be one of your only ones due to Chinese restrictions...
0 2
Replying to MyNameIsVee • May 3, 2020
Title Addicted
Is it true that there will be season 2?! I got the news from instagram. They said that the actor will be the same…
I didn't see anything when I searched it on google...I'm hoping so as I need more!
0 0
Emmy • May 3, 2020
Article The REAL Love Story of Emperor Qianlong & Empress Fucha: How Accurate Was SOYP?
I loved Empress Fucha so much as her character was perfect and I was in tears. It's a pity she had to have such a tragic fate in life...
9 1
Replying to BrightestStar • Apr 29, 2020
Article [Video] 10 Things WRONG with Boys Over Flowers?
That is why I always hated that story. I only watched the Japanese version but I hated it. This guy is supposed…
Imagine enjoying dating a guy who is always rude to you. I couldn't stand to watch the original's as I forced myself through the Chinese remake 'Meteor Garden' a few years ago.
1 0
Replying to Jadaine • Apr 29, 2020
Article Upcoming: Historical Chinese Dramas
Your articles are WAY better in my opinion!
Same here tbh...I'm stuck @-@
3 1
Replying to Alice Wang • Apr 29, 2020
Article Upcoming: Historical Chinese Dramas Spoiler
Where's The Wolf? That should be N° 1!
I thought about it but idk when it will air (I've been waiting for around 2-3 years)
2 0
Replying to Wandering_Queen • Apr 29, 2020
Article Upcoming: Historical Chinese Dramas
LOVE THIS! You always update me so well :)
Your articles are WAY better in my opinion!
3 3
Replying to amourexdile • Apr 28, 2020
Article Upcoming: Historical Chinese Dramas
Several of these look really interesting but Chinese's broadcasting schedule is so unpredictable. I try not to…
I know...all we can do is have hope!
1 0