K-Drama
Replying to DramaBuff • Jan 26, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
What a drama it was...🔥This was full of action packed where the real Wuxia things we got to watch. There are…
Joy of Life is really good, mainly the story of one character but very satisfying except that it ends on a cliff hanger. Joy of Life 2 , we've all been waiting for it for three years.
0 0
Replying to vulpinekl • Jan 10, 2023
Title Payback: Money and Power
Wow amazon prime having THIS and ISLAND in the same week.... Kdrama Month on Amazon Prime !! 😄😄😄
❤👍🎉
0 0
Replying to lilcub • Jan 10, 2023
Title Payback: Money and Power
finally my amazon prime subscription coming in handy. Island and payback at the same time
❤👍😊 . Same!
1 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Jan 10, 2023
Title Payback: Money and Power
My guess is that it will go up next week once AOL2 is over.
I loved Lost one my favorite dramas of 2021. I'm looking forward to the new saguek, they are both talented actors.
1 0
Replying to zineaera • Oct 10, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Both use their own voice you can hear in the latest trailer released.https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1579318777183076352?s=20&t=pibBa_jN_Jf43Swyvf8r_A
Thanks for sharing! I hadn’t seen the trailer. Definitely recognize her voice from Storm Eye & I read that Xu Kai’s been wanting to use his own voice & has been putting in the work with a voice coach. Will this be his first drama not being dubbed?
1 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 10, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
i wonder if they'll both be using their own voices or will use voice actors. It is a modern drama so hopefully their own.
4 3
Replying to lunasong • Oct 6, 2022
Title The Disappearing Child
For anyone else who wants the episode links on iQIYI. The episodes are available in Singapore region But at least…
Thank you! My VPN does not work well with iQIYI, so this is terrific! Thank you for taking the time to post these.
1 1
Replying to Rocky • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
not really there has been a lot good first impression from rom com this year
I wish Crazy Love was on Netflix, would have gotten a lot more global exposure. And for me, there is no comparison between Kim Jae Wook and Ahn Hyo Seop in the looks and acting departments.
1 0
Replying to Rocky • Oct 5, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
not really there has been a lot good first impression from rom com this year
Crazy Love is my favorite rom com in 2022! Definitely worth noting.
5 3
Replying to xmag • Sep 20, 2022
Title See You Again
Okay, let's see if I understand it well, which is a bit complicated since the beginning of episode 30, Chi Yu…
Thank you! Thank you! I just finished rewatching the last episode after reading this, made all the difference for me. I watched the final episode the first time too late in the night to absorb it and was left confused and let down. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this drama, the story and nuanced two lead characters kept me captivated, especially Qin Yu. The development of his character was an integral part of this story. Both actors killed their roles with their acting. First time seeing the FL and I was surprisingly impressed by HuTian's performance.
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 20, 2022
Title See You Again
I am also confused about first few minutes(of E-30) because there is no subtitle so,I don't know what actually…
I loved Queen In Hyun's Man! I watched it earlier this year & it definitely holds up. I was bawling watching the last few episodes.
1 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Sep 20, 2022
Title See You Again
I'm a big fan of Chen Yuqi 🤗 if you have any interest of watching her works, I recommend:-Heavenly Sword and…
Thank you. I was very impressed by her nuanced acting and made the character her own. I want to see more of her work. Cannot wait to see her with Wang Hedi. I think they will both bring a lot their characters and I’m hoping the chemistry is on fire between them.
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Sep 20, 2022
Title See You Again
At first I cried and cursed a lot watching the ending. However after rewatching and reading the comments below…
Thank you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I loved this drama and really want to understand the ending. I am going rewatch Ep 30 now.
0 1
Replying to gunsy • Sep 18, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
I actually prefer this to Se Jeong’s last drama I absolutely loved this ❤️
Same!! I dropped her last drama at the last 3 episodes. I loved Todays Webtoon, no comparison.
3 0
Replying to Xingxue • Sep 12, 2022
Title See You Again
why are there so many comments that don't like ayin. to me Ayin is a realistic character, she is cute but not…
I love her. I think she is a complicated character with a lot of layers and the actress is doing a great job of portraying her realistically. I'm only on Episode 4. I hope it stays on track. What episode are you on?
1 1
Replying to whitelotus20 • Sep 12, 2022
Title See You Again
I like it too....although FL is childish...hopefully will have character growth
Only on Ep 4. I love her too. I think she is a complicated character with a lot of layers and the actress is doing a great job of portraying her realistically .
0 1
Replying to NotMuch • Sep 11, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon Spoiler
Exactly! This was just... such an awful way of showing 'her side'. Sure, she was struggling, but the neglect and…
So disappointed in the writers, why does this happen so much in kdramas? Almost to the finish line and to ruin it with bad writing. Another drama to add to the pile .
0 0
Replying to NotMuch • Sep 11, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Ep 14 was disappointing. They downplayed everything that happened to Dae Ryuk.
100 % agree! They took all this time to build up his past story, to resolve it like this?
1 0
Replying to roro4 • Sep 7, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
I'm sorry for Ruolan, but his daddy MRF is doing a great job at taking care of her :). I understand the ex-wife's…
He's a main for me! He is an awesome character. I just started watching Dating in the Kitchen because of him while I'm waiting for new episodes.
5 7
Replying to Aizen • Sep 5, 2022
Title Under Cover
Machine Subshttps://nitro.download/view/0CC9C158EC0D5D5/undercover-episode-43.srthttps://nitro.download/view/789D58F0C8B4F2C/undercover-episode-42.srthttps://nitro.download/view/4EC1C5C9DA0C7F4/undercover-episode-41.srthttps://nitro.download/view/DFCEEC3BD1F679C/undercover-episode-40.srthttps://nitro.download/view/E15CD1A69A6746C/undercover-episode-39.srthttps://nitro.download/view/0326F91B67C6C11/undercover-episode-38.srthttps://nitro.download/view/F9038CA70E50B0F/undercover-episode-37.srthttps://nitro.download/view/B4706440C13F855/undercover-episode-36.srthttps://nitro.download/view/BE344E64DF9A928/undercover-episode-35.srthttps://nitro.download/view/21693D0C47EFAD4/undercover-episode-34.srthttps://nitro.download/view/65DDD813EF66DF0/undercover-episode-33.srthttps://nitro.download/view/66F92FF08CE1A4A/undercover-episode-32.srthttps://nitro.download/view/994BC38D5CA0A58/undercover-episode-31.srthttps://nitro.download/view/7358CCAC5F09BA6/undercover-episode-30.srthttps://nitro.download/view/C84297E83046D50/undercover-episode-29.srthttps://nitro.download/view/5F9BC6301CDB925/undercover-episode-28.srthttps://nitro.download/view/94F9CC7D554A965/undercover-episode-27.srthttps://nitro.download/view/94343C949280E85/undercover-episode-26.srthttps://nitro.download/view/CBC2009E8FC2BAC/undercover-episode-25.srthttps://nitro.download/view/D168AB65F745CBD/undercover-episode-24.srthttps://nitro.download/view/A4AE46F02F32660/undercover-episode-23.srthttps://nitro.download/view/8B3C81D7BAAFFD5/undercover-episode-22.srthttps://nitro.download/view/0596F7495E48257/undercover-episode-21.srthttps://nitro.download/view/6CD83A4BB5769F8/undercover-episode-20.srthttps://nitro.download/view/EEDFFA8809F4AC6/undercover-episode-19.srthttps://nitro.download/view/4B2EF2B9B121BF8/undercover-episode-18.srthttps://nitro.download/view/4896E1216CE842C/undercover-episode-17.srthttps://nitro.download/view/92D48876DEEAF60/undercover-episode-16.srthttps://nitro.download/view/545A35BF2DF5225/undercover-episode-15.srthttps://nitro.download/view/A93B38BFA2A8F20/undercover-episode-14.srthttps://nitro.download/view/1FDCF4278972C79/undercover-episode-13.srthttps://nitro.download/view/86DC6514562592B/undercover-episode-12.srthttps://nitro.download/view/243EA931D650CAE/undercover-episode-11.srthttps://nitro.download/view/9E970DB2880BBF6/undercover-episode-10.srthttps://nitro.download/view/CA6AAB76BA56042/undercover-episode-9.srthttps://nitro.download/view/4E6FE994CD84FC7/undercover-episode-8.srthttps://nitro.download/view/F63843777471C62/undercover-episode-7.srthttps://nitro.download/view/2275A21C22FA8FB/undercover-episode-6.srthttps://nitro.download/view/BFE34794F1C42FA/undercover-episode-5.srthttps://nitro.download/view/0A7F0C8353998D4/undercover-episode-4.srthttps://nitro.download/view/0F838BDBECFB354/undercover-episode-3.srthttps://nitro.download/view/6949EA51697996E/undercover-episode-2.srthttps://nitro.download/view/49A925BD29A60F7/undercover-episode-1.srt
Thank you! Do you recommend getting the premium?
0 0

1
