Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 3, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lili jelly • Jul 28, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
Hello everyone, i come back again. This time with a big spoilers. Hehe. I watch some of the cut from chinese website..…
||Thank you for sharing! Put a big smile on my face :) I should have guessed from the robe color, lol Little turtle !
3 0
JustALittleAddicted • Jul 14, 2022
If "tragic couple" means sad ending or they don't get a HEA, can you please mark as a spoiler please. I was planningto watch it but now sure now. thanks.
0 1
Kotori • Jul 10, 2022
Review Cross Fire
I love your seven criteria list! And I’m adding Cross Fire to my watch list. I was stalking Leo Wu’s filmography while I’m watching Love Like the Galaxy.. Great review.
1 1
Replying to Mich • Jun 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
I think the King is still around, maybe that soul shifter guy in the carriage . And that Assistant Gwanju is a…
|| you’re righ! there’s something in the past about Jin Min and the Songrim. Nakdu is deadest on revenging killing the Songrim mage and the 4 seasons. And she used to be close to Autumn. Something traumatic turned her into a deadly assassin. Maybe they destroyed her family? I guess we’ll find out
0 0
Replying to Lynchnobite • Jun 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
4 eps and Jang Uk's character is nothing more than pitiful for me. Not sure if there's still more mystery about…
I think the King is still around, maybe that soul shifter guy in the carriage . And that Assistant Gwanju is a part of it. There’s that meeting between the king and the assistant when the king asked him to get that soul shifter device. I forgot the name of it. I don’t have anything to substantiate this theory. I think the king has promised Assistant Gwanju Gwanju status . The king wants to use his “son’s magic to give him power to destroy the Songrim Mage & rule Daeho with evil magic. And Jang Kang knows this which is why he blocked Uk’s magic.
2 3
Replying to cee cee • Jun 21, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
What actually happened to Queen Dowager in the end? Did she jump to the pond?
i was wondering the same.
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 21, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
I put it on hold a while ago, bc the drama is so dense in plot/exposition/character schemes and i really didn't…
Can you please put a spoiler on this for those who have not watched Ep 16 yet.
1 0
Replying to 9508119 • Jun 6, 2022
hopefully his sister is found by the end of the drama
Is this a spoiler for Ep 1?
0 1
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 6, 2022
This a geo-locked link, only available to the Indian users. Sadly, a VPN probably won't work. In India, Disney+…
I'm watching on Disney+
using VPN set to Singapore
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 1, 2022
It's one of these "I'd lay my life for you down in a heartbeat, always worry about you and trust you implicitly,…
These are awesome! Thank you for sharing!
3 0
Replying to Una • May 11, 2022
Title Bloody Heart Spoiler
those last few minutes of ep 4 had me clutching my pearls! the angst is about to hit us y'all.
Same I was so stressed out but I'm satisfied we had our meeting of the two @ the end. Waiting one week for that would have been torture for me.
3 1
Replying to Sageuk Lover • May 4, 2022
Person Park Ji Yeon
My goodness! She actually is! I searched her in Korea's Namu wiki. More reason to be excited for Bloody Heart.Here…
Just watched it, she is talented ! So many great actors in Bloody Heart.
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 2, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Is it only me or you also think Lee Joon looks a bit like Kim Young Dae
I don't see it. And KYD still has a lot to learn to be on LJ's acting level.
3 2
Replying to SorcererExtreme • Apr 2, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
I have to give it to the show, it's episode 15 and it's still 50-50 whether BYJ and NHD are together or not. I…
I agree 100%. Do not sacrifice the story and change the ending to please the audience just because the viewers are demanding it. I 'm on board with him dedicating his life to journalism just like those journalists in Ukraine and she has her own passion and wants to have a family. It would not be fair to both of them to stay together under those circumstances. He would always be conflicted and she would not be happy not having a husband who's never at home. I like how its going and also if there is a genius misdirection , that's okay but it would had to have been well planned out from the very beginning to work not a last minute change, hastily written that will not make sense with the rest of the drama.
0 0
On Han Joon Woo • Mar 22, 2022
Person Han Joon Woo
Just found out he is in Pachinko! He is playing Baek Yoseb, In the novel,
he's Sunja's brother-in-law.
2 0
Replying to Pinwheel • Mar 9, 2022
I was really happy about the YYS PMY pairing, but… Kim Jae Young has my heart since 100 Days My Prince, hell…
I watched that same 100 episode drama. I loved his character in both dramas. So happy that he will get the recognition he deserves in a ML role , a PMY drama will attract new viewers for him!
4 1
Replying to 1259 • Feb 14, 2022
Why can I see Jung Joon Hyung (weightlifting fairy) and Nam Do San (Start-up) in Baek Yi Jin?I hope that I can…
I agree , his face is not very expressive and looks very smooth. The bags under his eyes are gone. I wonder if he had work done on his face that is taking way from his naturalness. I even went back to Weightlifting Fairy and Start up to confirm for me that he looked different in this new drama.
0 1