News Replying to marissabasset • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Moonlight Mystique this is super:)
English not so good Japanese here. feel free to enjoy Japanese drama. you like them I promise 😄 they are a bit different
0 0
Replying to marissabasset • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Moonlight Mystique this is super:)
you have problem with not talking just bout fp? sorry 😞 just like to see fp fans discuss with me on love of drama. wish you enjoy happiness with both dramas 😊
0 2
Replying to marissabasset • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Moonlight Mystique this is super:)
not rude if watch both nice for u. but this page is fp not mm. like both actress but not comment bout drama on other page. just love to love drama on drama page.
1 4
Replying to marissabasset • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Moonlight Mystique this is super:)
don’t promote drama on other drama page very rude 🙂
0 6
On Flourished Peony • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I don’t skip drama and ost it’s good.Yang zi, Li xian and Wei miles, are doing good job. Rest of cast is too. new fav drama of actors now. 🙂
10 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
so good too good. characters are good. I love already. 😀
0 0
Replying to Dr Ghost • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
The battle of three armies has commenced (Bai Lu, Yang ZI and Tian Xi Wei) !
I see no battle but happy for fans
1 0
Replying to Emjay • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
How was it?
stop doing the lying loser this is a wicked soul who spams pay no mind plz
2 0
Replying to Lushhh • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
rlly? not there for me
yes but I wait for viki. mango sub might good not
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
mango tv has drama now too yay
0 2
On Flourished Peony • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I saw viki I am happy 😊
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 7, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
sleep 😴 but wide 😊 I am ready for the drama still no mango app. drama is 1 on hot show list. has not aired on tv even but people have loved it. 😍
2 0
Replying to bamboo3 • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
From preview clips, Li Xian looks really really handsome with his head gear; on the other hand, YangZi looks old…
people stop talking bad bout yang zi not like her don’t watch not nice to leave rude comments
7 0
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
oh ok 😊
0 0
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
sorry?
0 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
she time traveled?
😭 oh I still watch them I didn’t know many dramas of yang zi but big fan I am now. so will watch new and the old drama
1 0
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
that is fine thank you 😊
0 4
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
she time traveled?
I hope they do keep the time travel. this would make good tv even better
0 2
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
that is fine for tv just want to watch drama soon. thank you
0 0
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
I have not seen it on app but will look out for it. the people said intl fans won’t get it. need premium vpn for japan. still don’t work
0 6