Editorials
Replying to andyisme • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
It'll air on VIU. The drama page is also available on Viki but still not accessible to anyone yet
me too this is disheartening I only have four yang zi dramas I know and love. one has this same couple. I hope they don’t do fans like this
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
It'll air on VIU. The drama page is also available on Viki but still not accessible to anyone yet
I check today I need special premium VPN 😥 so I think it means no for me? I hope Viki have the drama.
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
It'll air on VIU. The drama page is also available on Viki but still not accessible to anyone yet
thank you. I believe someone mentioned VIu to me earlier. I will check Monday to see if it’s in my Japan district.
1 0
Replying to Minarolol • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Is this true?
I am asking mow I don’t know
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 4, 2025
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
Maybe but it won’t be until late 2025.
can you tell me the other ones?
1 8
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Does this drama only have one main lead? Judging from the poster, it looks that way. She's the centre and everyone…
I was thinking same which is why I passed on this drama. If it’s not like this. will come back after I finished other dramas
4 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 4, 2025
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
Maybe but it won’t be until late 2025.
I know phoenix stage, dark rivers and this one. is there more?
1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I am sorry to spam page. Is this true that this drama won’t be online anywhere else? I believe someone said it will not be for the intl fans outside China? will it come to Japan? Or is there no words? 😥
0 7
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 3, 2025
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
Maybe but it won’t be until late 2025.
thank you I like this actress she is underrated
1 11
On Miles Wei • Jan 3, 2025
Person Miles Wei
I like this actor he’s cute and very sexy in suits. I know he plays darker role in FP drama. However, I love to see him paired with Yang zi in a male lead role. To freshen up her pairings again.
15 6
On The Boundless Bright Moon • Jan 3, 2025
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
Will this be shown 2025
1 14
On Liang Jie • Jan 3, 2025
Person Liang Jie
She’s one of my favorites
5 1
Replying to boooo • Jan 3, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
7 Jan
Viki? I have that I will check VIU and see if it’ll be in my regional or not. thank you. 😊
2 1
Replying to boooo • Jan 3, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
7 Jan
Thank you. do you know where to watch it? I’m Japanese so I’m not sure if it’ll be available here.
2 3
On Flourished Peony • Jan 3, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Has the date for this drama been announced this week?
1 5
