News
On The Heir • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Heir
I am looking forward for more yang Zi content. plot sounds nice
5 0
Replying to kit grouke • Jan 5, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
How am I suppose to chose between Miles Wei and Li Xian😩😩 . This a crime worth a life sentence😭😭
it is the hard choice 😆
1 2
On Flourished Peony • Jan 5, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I want to watch this so bad.
0 0
Replying to PJ Phani • Jan 5, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
No sad ending please.
it has happy ending I hear
3 2
Replying to Mrs Darcy • Jan 5, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Battle of Changsha
thank you
0 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 5, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
yang zi has swan voice it’s so pretty I cried listening to it last night. i hope to see this drama 😣
0 0
Replying to Mrs Darcy • Jan 5, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Battle of Changsha
I ran across this on YouTube is this the same? I saw yang zi and ex boyfriend of best choice ever.
0 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
Maybe but it won’t be until late 2025.
ah she’s so pretty 😍 I have this save is there way to watch?
1 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Boundless Bright Moon
Maybe but it won’t be until late 2025.
What is ToDol? I didn’t know this thank you for telling me.
0 4
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
this is good? yes?
Oh so only on the channel? that’s amazing. Terry is a troll? will look passed her. I don’t come on here to argue just enjoy dramas of my favs and find friends. thank you for link.
1 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
it's kinda not a sequel, it's the same drama, just under another name, according to sources, this is actually…
thank you
1 1
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
this is good? yes?
thank you
1 2
On Yang Zi • Jan 4, 2025
Person Yang Zi
あなたならできますよ! 杨紫!
1 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
it's kinda not a sequel, it's the same drama, just under another name, according to sources, this is actually…
Ok I saw comment and was kinda lost because only saw FP. What is the name of second part?
1 3
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
female centric dramas scare y'all?? 😭
female don’t scare me it’s why I watched other fl drama and wait for FP. I just don’t want to overload on solely FL.
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
5.5 million reservations on the China mango tv app currently👏
this is good? yes?
1 4
Replying to paxxie • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
There's a sequel already?! I thought this was going to be one and done...
sequel? this is one drama I heard?
1 0
Replying to Minmin3 • Jan 4, 2025
Person Miles Wei
That will be wonderful 😃👍♥️
thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to Minmin3 • Jan 4, 2025
Person Miles Wei
That will be wonderful 😃👍♥️
yes he is. I am happy to fan him. we hope he has a good career many Japanese fans like him.
1 2
Replying to andyisme • Jan 4, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Lost You Forever, Best Choice Ever , Love Endures , Immortal Samsara , The Psychologist, Ashes of Love , Go Go…
I watched lyf story, best choice and ashes of love, go squid. I will watch the other you mentioned. thank you for being nice.
5 1