News
Replying to Lushhh • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I kinda hoped they kept the transmigration since its my fav trope but oh well 😅 Seems they changed it to her…
she time traveled?
0 4
Replying to Sira2006 • Jan 6, 2025
Person Miles Wei
No he is not shy! He is generally very chatty, funny and entertaining! That's what YZ said below in the video…
yes thank you. sorry English not so good. I am Japanese speak some English but still not a good yet
1 1
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
am sure it’s airing tomorrow
will it be for intl fans? so far no one knows. I am Japanese so I don’t know if it will be available in Japan or not 😣
0 10
Replying to Sira2006 • Jan 6, 2025
Person Miles Wei
No he is not shy! He is generally very chatty, funny and entertaining! That's what YZ said below in the video…
do you know video is playing at? to see funny interaction?
0 3
Replying to Tinamaygem • Jan 6, 2025
Person Miles Wei
Hopefully once FP airs there will be more BTS clips and livestream/interviews (subject to the artists' availability!)…
hope so too like them together would love to see lead role with them
1 0
On Miles Wei • Jan 6, 2025
Person Miles Wei
he is shy? 🙈 or not. I want more yz and miles interaction later down . hope we have the interaction
4 7
Replying to Dark Angel • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I hope Netflix will pick it up but then also Viki will most likely also pick it up but it has been confirmed to…
thank you 😊 I will try this. to watch. I keep checking app and Viki but see only blossoming love. on Viki. no fp so will try this. thank you 😊💕
0 1
Replying to Dark Angel • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I hope Netflix will pick it up but then also Viki will most likely also pick it up but it has been confirmed to…
what is vpn? in Japan it asked premium vpn to watch. is it like a app?
0 3
Replying to Lushhh • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
it just hit 6 mill reservations 🎉🎉🎉
I just saw happy. also did anyone love yang zi dress. she looked like mermaid goddess. if she do fantasy drama again. I would love her to play a mermaid goddess.
2 0
Replying to Cicadina • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
It seems I'm the only unhappy person here! 😢I really dislike Yang Zi, who ruined all the dramas I watched with…
my English might not be good but you sir / person is rude. she bother not the person and you just hate her. if you don’t not like her why here?
4 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
still no news on mango app? I don’t see it. don’t see poster. is this just the official poster?
1 12
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
no it is not true
it’s not nope it’s true
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
no it is not true
you ask 1 year it is not true. will air all this year
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Zis fandom name is Zimi (purple rice) . Purple powder is also correct
thank you 😊 I am officially even more a zimi now. ☺️
1 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
it is the hard choice 😆
I agree 😭
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
it has happy ending I hear
it is true read novel
1 0
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
two part means ending 1 year maybe more
no it is not true
0 4
Replying to YN Chaplo • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
on everything, I'm not watching this XD
why comment this? rude isn’t?
1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 6, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
miles and yang zi cp is heating up on Weibo seem the hate cp is good 😊 I like both male leads with yang zi. is yang. Zi fanbase purple powder? I saw on Weibo. or is it another name?
1 2
On Jing Bo Ran • Jan 5, 2025
Person Jing Bo Ran
he was good in the drama with yang zi even when they was child. I want to see third collaboration
1 0