News Replying to allourheroes • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
This was only day 2/episode 2 of Ryan's internship, and he's in over his head learning. He already made a lot…
This is my hope too. He is a good actor it would be sad to see him stuck in bad screenwriting.
0 0
On The Trainee • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
I really hope the Ryan character improves because he is annoying as hell. I get the “fish out of water” trope but if it carries on too long I am dropping this. It’s too bad because I think Gun is an excellent actor. As an aside I think Gun is the best crier in the business. So damn heartbreaking.
3 5
Replying to Burcu • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
I'm literally going crazy thinking about the next episode
I’m sad it’s ending. Despite its flaws, it’s been my favourite series of 2024.
2 0
Replying to Burcu • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
What do you guys think will joe get back into his old body?
Buddhists believe in reincarnation and the better you live your life you will have a swift rebirth as well as a higher station. Joe is a simple but kind and selfless character so I would expect he will be reborn well. Perhaps in yet another body, this time someone of wealth and. privilege.
2 4
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jul 6, 2024
Title First Note of Love
the wig from the trailer tells me this is going to be terrible. But am I still going to watch because I'm obsessed…
lol you’re like me. wigs kill series.
0 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jul 6, 2024
Title First Note of Love
the wig from the trailer tells me this is going to be terrible. But am I still going to watch because I'm obsessed…
lol you’re like me. wigs kill series.
1 0
Replying to KhaosKitty • Jul 6, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
Hey Middlemans Love was watchable...it was just kinda hard to watch at times LMAO.
So true
1 0
Replying to 12690257 • Jul 6, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
My excitement over this show is unreal. Praying to the gods of BL that China stops torturing us someday because…
Agreed. There is a some beautiful storytelling we’re missing out on because of the Chinese censorship laws.
4 1
Replying to LotusRayne • Jul 6, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Thankfully this starts airing just as My Stand-In finishes or I'm not sure how I'd cope 🤣Out of interest does…
Is it on iQIYI?
0 0
Replying to Gian • Jul 6, 2024
Title Century of Love
or watch on GagaOOLala🗓️International premiere: July 10, 2024🌎Worldwide (except 🇯🇵🇰🇷🇭🇰🇲🇴🇹🇭🇰🇭🇻🇳🇲🇲🇸🇬🇲🇾🇧🇳🇮🇩🇵🇭)The…
Thank you!
0 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 6, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I have a feeling the secondary couples will rule this series.
4 2
Replying to zamperx • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
I have mixed feelings about this series. I mean more and more. No, actually I like this less and less. This episode…
I agree, I’ve loved it, then hated it. Like a car crash it’s hard to look away though.
1 0
On My Stand-In: Uncut • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
I hope Tong gets run over by a herd of elephants. The most painful death must await him.
7 1
Replying to KanLe • Jun 22, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
😭 Ming at the funeral......
It’s what happens when you realize too late you royally screwed up.
1 0
Replying to LexiB97 • Jun 21, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
Can someone get Sol out of here? I couldn't stand him in this episode.😡 He's everywhere. 🤦🤦🤦
Joe really does find himself being pulled by manipulating men. I feel bad for the dude.
2 1
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Jun 21, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
I can’t stand that there are only 3 episodes left😭. I’m still hoping Tong gets his. likely episode 12,…
Ming has a LONG road of redemption where Joe is concerned and Tong is the first step to making it right. I can’t wait to see Tong humiliated and taken down.
2 0
On My Stand-In: Uncut • Jun 21, 2024
Title My Stand-In: Uncut
Every time I see Tong on screen I want to punch something in the face.
7 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jun 21, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I haven’t watched this series and now I see it’s coming to an end. Is it worth watching? What is it similar…
Thanks for the responses
0 1
On Only Boo! • Jun 20, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I haven’t watched this series and now I see it’s coming to an end. Is it worth watching? What is it similar to?
2 5
Replying to Soul • Jun 19, 2024
Title We Are
For the entire episode, I couldn't stop noticing how cute Phuwin's lips are! And Pond, too - those pretty lips…
LOL 😆 this comment
3 0
