Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to niso2020 • Jun 19, 2024
Title We Are
This series is way too long.
I don’t mind a series being long if the story warrants, but the writing isn’t that great so it feels like it’s dragging. There are some exceptions though e.g Phum being vulnerable with Peem which make me stick around.
1 0
Replying to Bogler™ • Jun 19, 2024
Title We Are
They are all adorable... but this would have been best wrapped up in 12 episodes. It is starting to drag!
I agree with you, the pacing is slow with this series as well there is a circular plat line happening which is annoying.
0 0
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • Jun 19, 2024
Title We Are
They were not inspired for the whole series imho... It's quite predicatable and run of the mill storytelling...…
Phum/Peem definitely is moving at a glacial pace and the secondary characters have more plot development
1 1
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 19, 2024
Title We Are
Ok so this is called the MIX OF EMOTIONS!!! What the hell??🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯I was happy, sad, angry, upset,…
I love Fang.
6 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jun 2, 2024
I watched it on GagaOOlala
Interesting observation. It’s also on “no pay” site Dramacool but get ready for constant pop ups if you pause or fast forward or go back.
0 0
On Love Sea • Jun 2, 2024
Title Love Sea
You know when you watch a trailer more than 5x you’re excited for a series. I have high hopes for this. It will be a HOT 🥵 summer people!
6 1
Replying to Tanuki Soba • Jun 2, 2024
I see a lot of complaint about the lack of intimacy but I would say they just adapted accurately to the manga.…
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jun 2, 2024
Where are we supposed to watch this? Which online platform is this even streaming on?
I watched it on GagaOOlala
0 5
Replying to Kinvara66 • May 25, 2024
I would rank it as one of the worst Korean BLs ever
This is the last time I will respond to your posts. You seem to believe that people don’t have a right to express an opinion that differs from you. I have over 20 replies to my posts where you call me a shipper or other derogatory name. And I see you do this to other people too. You are the definition of a troll. I suggest you get a life.
0 0
Replying to gypsy_cloud • May 23, 2024
Title We Are
could Phum and Peen stop 🐔teasing each other?! I'm sure they aldy got blue balls from teasing. they already…
Amen
2 0
On We Are • May 23, 2024
Title We Are
This series becomes slower and slower in pace each episode. It’s like the opposite of a quickening romance. The characters are fine, I just wish there was a faster progression of plot. Each episode seems to re-set each couple back to where they began at the start of the episode…except for Tan and Khaofang who seem blissfully happy.
7 0
Replying to Billy23 • May 23, 2024
Title We Are
Can someone explain to me what is the plot of this drama?
I wonder about this too
0 0
Replying to Mhokday • May 20, 2024
in my 5 years as a bl watcher...this is literally the worst one I've watched so far...maybe bc I was really excited…
I use to think Oh My Sunshine At Night held a spot in my heart for the worst bl of all time but this takes the cake 🎂 or crown 👑
1 0
Replying to HalcyTheWolf • May 20, 2024
Hmmm...I am really unsure about this...but it guess it was okayish overall...
Just what you want in a series “okayish” - i was sitting on the fence with this one but the reviews are so meh
2 1
Replying to Chayen • May 20, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
why there’s no blood on the teeth when he bite ?
It is an odd choice to be sure
1 0
Replying to Chayen • May 20, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
the moment when they suddenly woke up and look at each other then fainted 😂
Hilarious
4 0
On OMG! Vampire • May 20, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
Neon lasers, smoke. Fake leather. No blood and some weird vampire transformation. Everything is campy and yet somehow enjoyable. A light hearted BL is just what I need after recent series Gray Shelter and My Stand In, which is pretty angsty.
10 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • May 18, 2024
i find your emoticons hilarious 😂 i don’t quite get the flip flop but im on side with the Joe ones
your logic is sound.
0 0
Replying to Ajackson • May 17, 2024
everyone talking about Ming being a red flag, but can we talk about Tong also being a walking red flag. my poor…
Agreed. Tong is 20x the douche Ming is.
3 0