Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to KylieRose_96 • May 17, 2024
Fucking Ming 🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴🩴😠😠😠😠Joe πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ«‚πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ«‚
i find your emoticons hilarious πŸ˜‚ i don’t quite get the flip flop but im on side with the Joe ones
0 2
Replying to Sakura • May 17, 2024
I did not expect the director , cinematographer crew to be same with KinnPorsche. But if it is Joy as cinematographer,…
yes! i love the series for that -it has a very similar vibe
0 0
Replying to EJL • May 17, 2024
So watching episide three and having seen both the trailer and each episide intro, made me realise something.…
that’s the definition of irony
2 1
Replying to allbae • May 10, 2024
Title Stay with Me
pretty sure it was a lube
lol ok πŸ‘
0 0
Replying to allbae • May 10, 2024
Title Stay with Me
pretty sure it was a lube
lol ok πŸ‘
0 0
On My Stand-In: Uncut • May 8, 2024
This is my new favourite. Ming is awful but so enticing to watch. I can’t wait to see if he is redeemed or not.
4 0
On My Stand-In: Uncut • May 8, 2024
This is my new favourite. Ming is awful but so enticing to watch. I can’t wait to see if he is redeemed or not.
2 0
On Stay with Me • May 8, 2024
Title Stay with Me
Can some explain Episode 21 for me when Wu Bi’s dad takes the item from his bed and he says it’s lip balm. Afterwards he says β€œluckily it’s an english brand” - I don’t get the reference. Why was he embarrassed? Was it lip balm? I’m confused
0 4
Replying to moirax • May 3, 2024
every week I wonder why ppl like you are coming back for more. Like you say it's the worst BL, poorly done, cringy,…
Your spam trolling to my comments is abusive.
5 1
Replying to moirax • May 3, 2024
weird the number of masochists staying on despite their immense suffering. Ever thought of turning away? you can…
Your spam trolling to my comments is abusive.
3 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • May 3, 2024
If Producer Lee was a dude she would have a twirling moustache her character is so cliche and comical.
Your spam trolling to my comments is abusive.
2 1
Replying to moirax • May 3, 2024
I suggest you restart the video because it obviously stalled on you. Need help how to?
You need mental help.
3 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • May 3, 2024
The best things about crappy dramas is it brings out an awesome πŸ‘ comments section.
your spam trolling to my comments borders on abuse.
3 1
Replying to moirax • May 3, 2024
it's because the shippers of Mew's 5 year old series are crowding here stinking up the air, this is literally…
wow you are something else, such passion for something so trivial.
2 1
Replying to suam • May 1, 2024
i rarely see korean bls with such a low rating. is it really that bad?
I would rank it as one of the worst Korean BLs ever
0 2
Replying to CursedXistence • May 1, 2024
At this point I'd ask if the script for this series was written in crayon, but let's be honest, a little kid could…
Crayon πŸ–οΈ lol
0 0
Replying to warrenaa • May 1, 2024
It really isn't that bad and though it was touted as BL there's scarcely a hint of it so far but if they're thinking…
Nothing can save this mess. Ok unless Mew wakes up from a dream and he’s in bed with Gulf and he says β€œ I had this crazy dream πŸ’­ β€œβ€¦.
2 1
Replying to Charlieann78 • May 1, 2024
I love this comment section - so much better than the actual show! I keep watching because I have to see it through…
The best things about crappy dramas is it brings out an awesome πŸ‘ comments section.
2 3