Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to RubyMaria • Mar 12, 2024
i wanna askIs this Kdrama worth my time???
It’s so interesting reading people’s comments. I have watched this series six times. The first few episodes were hard but I grew to love it. SiWon’s character in particular- his love of Kim Hye jin’s “Jackson” was so endearing. I wish they had become the couple. The humour makes this series. I laughed out loud so many times and at crossing lights I still shout “ GABSHIDA!”
2 0
Replying to DaNi • Mar 11, 2024
yknow how when you rewatch a show, you sometimes skip certain parts or fast forward some parts?yeah i'm rewatching…
I agree. It’s a series I never fast forward through.
1 0
Replying to hanuwu • Mar 11, 2024
it's been three years already, and this is still my favorite bl!!! i remember waiting for the episodes each week…
It’s a masterpiece. I re-watch it again and again, Season 2 the first time i saw it broke my heart. But I loved it.
3 0
Replying to Aliciapark19 • Mar 11, 2024
I saw some things about the main leads on twitter back then when 2nd season was released. I wasn’t watching…
SamYu are not on bad terms. To take on the role of Gao Shi De Sam Lim employed the method theory of acting - the role consumed him and literally he said became Gao Shi De. He fell in love with YU during the series and when it was over it was a devastating loss for him. This video is an excellent recap.

https://youtu.be/I_wl4K_7sxk?si=nXasqpMwVtIEbjd3
5 0
Replying to Minoli Palihena • Mar 11, 2024
Title Unknown
I appreciate that the series is not simply copying the novel word for word. While Priest didn't intend the novel…
This series on the heels of Kiseki: Dear to Me, is a welcome trend. I wish there were more positive series however. I can’t think of a comedy or light hearted romance. Most involve some sort of trauma from gangs to drug addiction and abuse. If you know, please share.
2 0
On Unknown • Mar 10, 2024
Title Unknown
I have stayed away from heavier series, particularly ones with child abuse, but this is excellent. You know a series is going well by episode 4 and no fast forwarding has occurred. 🤣
5 0
Replying to StinaXer • Feb 29, 2024
Title Deep Night
iQiYi has it in the coming soon list today
March 7
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Feb 4, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I am sorry but they could almost pass for heterosexual couple, nowhere they look like a couple. I know I am getting…
There is not much chemistry between Tay/New’s characters and I find the series to be overall tedious. Some comments I see are “well if you don’t like it drop it”. I have watched plenty of series to the end “oh my sunshine at night” has got to be the worst - with hope of redemption. . So far the series isn’t really clicking for me. It seems to lack spark 🧨
7 0
Replying to mmimi_ah • Feb 4, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I am boreeed. Lol the only thing that i'm liking about achi, is his best friend Jinta. He's funny. The story is…
Agreed. I am not sure why I am still watching.
4 2
Replying to itsIzzyy • Feb 2, 2024
I freaken need this now. KINNPORSCHE put me in a slup :c
Nothing has matched it as far as I am concerned
3 0
Replying to J100 • Feb 2, 2024
The series started from the end and worked its way to the beginning, instead of the other way around. The end…
You had to be really willing to suspend your disbelief to enjoy the series. It was more science fiction and as a genre some don’t like it.
5 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 2, 2024
I think I might need to watch this a few times to truly appreciate this. Some things were clear though - loneliness and depression are isolating and unlike a game or the stroke of a pen, you can’t come back from suicide. You need to love yourself before you can love someone else. Myung Ha was told by is ex-girlfriend “you don’t know how to love” . He could not love her, because he didn’t love himself. Love is the central theme behind all the characters of this series and is most important lesson Myung Ha learns.
12 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jan 30, 2024
its 40mins so technically its 16 episodes if it was like other korean BL's 😭😭 BUT I NEED LIKE 30 EPISODES
I am with you on this. However if they can make the voodoo math work i’d be up for 30 episodes - every time an episode ends I am like what? too short..
0 1
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jan 30, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
yea and if u call out all the hugging the BL fans would be like HOW DARE u.. in Asia we don't show public affection...…
lol 😂 also I have to think of the producer GMMTV is relatively tame where skinship is involved so there is that.
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jan 29, 2024
I would agree until I saw the Glory and then I was stunned.
It wasn’t mine either, then one night I was bored watched one episode and was hooked. Some scenes are hard to watch but she is mesmerizing. I love all the characters in that series…even the evil ones are great. I highly recommend it. Unlike this drama which I wish I could mind wipe. lol
1 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jan 29, 2024
Title Night Dream
I think they wanted to show that Dream has a pattern of running away, just like Night has a pattern of not saying…
Interesting. I think I need to watch it again the last two episodes seem to irritate many.
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
I agree the addition of the brother and the lack of awareness was a bit much, the closing of the cafe by way of…
Knowing the judgement he would face from his father for loving a boy, Night kept denying his feelings constantly & Namwan was a safe harbour for him. I really came to love Namwan’s character. She is a true friend to both boys and puts aside her own feelings to help Night see his truth. She’s my favourite character in this series.
1 1