Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to Kinvara66 • Apr 9, 2024
I have been to many an Onsen in Japan both in the city (at a Ryokan, a traditional Japanese inn) in the Fuji Five…
They are wonderful near mount Fuji. The five lakes district boasts many hot spring inns and they are not a long bus or train (JR Rail) ride from Tokyo. We drove so we could enjoy the musical road -when you drive over the pavement your tires make the sound of music! šŸŽ¶ I hope you get to travel there - it’s magical.
1 1
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Apr 9, 2024
I wonder why Beboy is the only one that wears the string? they all have cute šŸ‘. I do wonder, I've always wanted…
I have been to many an Onsen in Japan both in the city (at a Ryokan, a traditional Japanese inn) in the Fuji Five Lakes District and in Kyoto. There are many options. You can partake in an onsen in your room as I did near Mt. Fuji as my friend had many tattoos and many onsens are still very traditional. Of course you will need to bathe before you enter but you shouldn’t be concerned of your condition. Many believe the healing nature of the minerals are good for skin conditions but you should check beforehand. I have rosacea and it was fine for me.
2 3
Replying to WellLetMeThink • Apr 9, 2024
BeBoySMDH and LMAO at the same time!🤣🤣
I love him and his lustful enthusiasm for everything
2 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Apr 9, 2024
Despite anything else in Episode #4. . .I did learn a lot about Tokyo Tower. . .šŸ—¼šŸ™„
Having been to Tokyo many times and to Tokyo Tower I am pleased at how well they are portraying the city and Japan.
2 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 9, 2024
Once you get past ep.1, you can never go back. That much I can say. 😁😁😁
I had that feeling at first too. Then I rewatched it and now I love it for all its campy goodness
2 6
Replying to CRPH • Apr 9, 2024
what is the dang plot of this series? seriously. what??
no plot, just fun
5 1
Replying to Thaoster1994 • Apr 9, 2024
Lol I love how the twins are shy after their drunk sex. Beboy and his love of taking pictures. Wow 4 gorgeous…
yes šŸ™Œ
2 0
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Apr 9, 2024
I find this series completely hilarious. The first 5 minutes of Episode 4 was pure slapstick. P and B Boy cluelessly asking why Plai and Pan were running around obviously ignoring the night before drunken debauchery. P’s inadvertently slipping was perfect. If you want this series to mean something deep - that’s not what it’s about. It’s candy floss with nice eye candy šŸ­
10 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Apr 7, 2024
I applaud your quest. Please list below your worst. 609 Bed Story has to be on it, For HIM, oh yes, Fahlanruk….oh…
oh my there are series i haven’t watched? i look forward to your list - oh Fahlanruk..you are in for a treasure there of bad BL
1 1
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Apr 7, 2024
In my quest to watch all of the worst Thai BLs, I FINALLY found the worst series of all time!!! I want to praise…
I applaud your quest. Please list below your worst. 609 Bed Story has to be on it, For HIM, oh yes, Fahlanruk….oh so many
3 3
Replying to LikeDrama • Apr 6, 2024
Title Unknown
I think seeing Sam Lin here is sending me back to watch We best love again.. anyone else ?
YES šŸ™Œ By far my favourite Taiwanese BL OF ALL TIME. I enjoy this series but the pacing is too slow.
4 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Apr 3, 2024
Title Unknown
I think it was 4 years.
I have heard a contradictory opinion that he does in fact come back more mature sexually and emotionally. Does it have to be all or nothing? Give up any sort of life because Wei just won’t love him romantically? That is the definition of martyrdom not faith.
0 1
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Mar 31, 2024
Title Unknown
I think it was 4 years.
In four years here’s what I was hoping for him but didn’t see it in a flash back seen
- great experiences with men who teach him how to love (NC scenes a bonus)
- good friendships
- success at school
- distance and perspective about his ā€œbrotherā€
- love for himself
0 3
On Sachiiro no One Room • Mar 31, 2024
The entire comments section is hidden under spoilers. That tells you something about the complexity of this series.
It hit me like a slap in the face. Like a car wreck I couldn’t turn away from. Disturbing yet hopeful. I can’t quite figure it out.
6 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
I found it frustrating as well but only insomuch that they skipped over Yuan’s life in America. You don’t…
Exactly. Hopefully this will be revealed in upping episodes but we’re run out of time in the series. Notwithstanding I still think the series is one of the best out there.
1 1
Replying to Feardorcha • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
I found episode 7 disappointing, rather treacly in a series that has been emotionally deft so far and, unfortunately…
I found it frustrating as well but only insomuch that they skipped over Yuan’s life in America. You don’t know if he moved on to other relationships, if he let go, matured or what. It’s annoying. It’s clear he still cares for Wei, but the it’s unclear. I recognize it’s a plot device but I found it to be a filler episode.
2 3
Replying to Diva70 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
Finally saw ep 7 and it was so breathtaking…my heart is pounding…the music, the artistry, the subtle butclear…
Wei’s love language is acts of service. He was unable to immediately return romantic love to Yuan but as he felt the emptiness of Yuan’s absence he shows his love by caring for his room and things. This is the first step to his heart opening.
5 0
On Unknown • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown Spoiler
There is one series I wait patiently for every week and that is Unknown. It’s a masterpiece in every way but I will say I was somewhat disappointed with Episode 7 in that it did not reveal what Yuan’s experiences in the US other than a short scene. It made me realize I view this whole series from Yuan’s perspective and when I don’t see much storyline on him I’m sad. šŸ˜ž
3 3