I wish I could say the tale of the overworked exploited Japanese office worker was not not based on reality but it sorely is. The time I spent in Japan I saw this many times.. I found this part of the story so frustrating but realistic. I loved the patient kindness Kai had for Wateri. It’s such a beautiful story.
Each next episode is making me even more sure about one thing - we are watching a masterpiece here. The portrayal…
I agree. There is a lot of attention to detail. I watch every episode practically without blinking, I swear I have myopia. It’s like everyone is operating on different levels of consciousness. Yuan is wide awake fully living his experience of loving Wei but everyone else is only partially awake to Yuan’s reality. Once they all wake up to what is going on it will be like an explosion. 💥
It reminded me of a car crash, you know how everything is goes slow? I had to pause a few times to see the progress of the episode because it was painfully slow.
The cruelest type of love is unrequited. At this point, Yuan’s love is just that. He loves Wei so deeply he can’t understand why his love is not understood or returned. Yuan will need to learn that if he truly loves Wei he will have to love him without expectations.
Ugh, I'm still pissed about 609 Bedtime Story. They really butchered the novel for that one. Not even OhmFluke…
I didn’t read the novel so it wasn’t super intuitive what was going on. The point is you shouldn’t have to. I’m going to watch a few more episodes but I’m not holding out for much
Please let this not be a Bedtime Story 609 situation - that series when to hell fast. I’m already confused as to why Khram is the same in both universes meanwhile everyone else has a different personality.
This series is better than I expected. The chemistry between the couples is good and the storyline is simple enough. Fingers crossed 🤞 nothing weird is going to mess it up.
It broke my heart ❤️ when Zhou Zishu says “ The world is not important, but my soul mate is. Since my soul mate is gone, what do I have left to care about?”
She writes children’s literature but she’s cruel to children. Sometimes difficult characters are just too difficult to watch. I can’t get past the first episode despite the glowing reviews of this series.
Since my soul mate is gone, what do I have left to care about?”