Details

  • Last Online: 11 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to InspectorMegre • 19 days ago
Be objective. GR did not "lose" the love of her life. SHE THREW HIM OUT AND RAN AWAY WITH HIS BABY WITHOUT…
i understand your points. The one thing i take issue with is when you discuss the adult GR failing to heal herself. Being an adult doesn’t automatically make us rational or self aware. You are analyzing this from the viewpoint of a rational being. I don’t think she has been emotionally rational for a long time and has been going through life on auto pilot. She has suppressed many emotions and has not faced reality. The abandonment by her mother and the coresion to break up with MJ by his mother along with the loss of her baby all contributed to this. Perhaps she even suffered from PPD after losing the baby. Without a support network she threw all her emotion into raising Gyeol. I think it’s a bit unfair to call her a messed up adult. No body is perfect and it’s amazing she’s functioning as well as she has with all her circumstances.
2 6
Replying to Jiejie • 20 days ago
Why did they use the plus size actress to disgrace with the unruly customer. I hadn't seen her the whole show…
I didn’t like that either. All the flight attendants up till now are very attractive and slim. I also noticed there are no male attendants. Korean dramas have shown male flight attendants.
1 1
Replying to Teens804 • 21 days ago
Why are the women in this drama all so completely flawed 🫣😱 I have never seen anything like it before, not…
I’ve been thinking the same thing, that they think that she is rich and they are just of average wealth.
5 1
Replying to nolatoo • 21 days ago
Captain Yue Yang is such trash. 🤮
Yes, and his “girlfriend” is delusional. Kick him to the curb girl!!
6 0
Replying to GySgt213 • 21 days ago
Any idea who was saying to who that you don't look like your mother at all? Oh boy. Dad and Grandma getting ready…
I’m thinking it was someone saying to to Jeong Seon when she was a child. It could have been any relative or family friend. From the previews it’s shown that she was in the same orphanage as MiRan who is jealous that JS was adopted into a wealthy family. The whole scene was a bit fuzzy so it’s difficult to tell.
2 0
Replying to Areum • 21 days ago
Fr now am glad her name is cleared. I dono y they didn’t catch the clue that he works under her so she is onto…
The husband really needs to do a deep background check on MiRan
2 1
Replying to sweetnothings • 21 days ago
MiRan calling HaeRa her greatest masterpiece? 😭If that's the best you can do girl..Previews suggest MiRans…
Yes, that’s how it looks. She was targeted for that reason.
3 0
On A Trap Called Desire • 21 days ago
it looks like HR is going to get MR to hurt SJ’s mother in the next episode. That will not end well. She’s also going to reveal she is her mother unless she was just implying that she raised her as opposed to JS.
2 4
Replying to GySgt213 • 21 days ago
I think so far a really good job was done on Eun Seol's investigation and the clearing of her name. But I am excited…
Yes… lots more to unfold. I like that they are moving along quickly though.
1 0
Replying to Forever Amuses • 21 days ago
The timeline always confuses me. So they broke up in episode 18 when she asked for marriage and they were in 4…
I agree. The timeline doesn’t add up. I have read on this thread that the episodes were cut so perhaps that accounts for the confusing time line.
3 1
On Love on the Menu • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I’m beginning to wonder if the trauma of losing her child and having no one to support her actually put her over the edge and on the verge of a mental break down. Taking Gyeol was the answer to her sanity and I think until he questioned his parentage, she actually blocked it all out and actually believed he is her son. Being forced to face the truth by Geyol, she has had to relive the painful past and will hopefully reveal to MuJin the truth. She also needs to be honest with Gyeol. I know many do not like her, but she was a victim of abandonment and given adult responsibilities at such a young age. Then losing the love of her life and her child with him really put her over the edge. It’s remarkable that she has been so responsible and survived all this time without any assistance.
15 24
Replying to Kate • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Han Gyu Rim was especially annoying in episode 14 😅I understand it's hard for her to tell Gyeol the truth,…
Yes, that made no sense. And where is his birth mother now?? Will she show up in the future and try to take him back? Also, did she legally adopt him?
3 3
Replying to bee • 21 days ago
Today’s episode is the bestest episode till now of The Early Spring😭😭 like finally it looked like a normal…
same
0 0
On The Early Spring • 21 days ago
Just finished episode 19. …. they could end it here and I’d be happy! I loved the road trip and the photo shoot. It was the best of the whole series for me!!
10 2
Replying to CristyRawks • 22 days ago
BEGINNERS, READ COMMENTS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MANY ARE NOT ON SPOILER ALERT.
I am upset that many people don’t post as spoilers. i usually enjoy reading these threads daily but as we near the end I have decided to stop reading for fear of critical spoilers. If rather be surprised at the story as it unfolds.
2 1
Replying to BicleKu • 22 days ago
Mi ran's rash decisions will be her downfall because what is the correlation of that guy to murdering the lady.…
I hope so
2 0
Replying to joetoca • 22 days ago
h.sik was the best character in ep13 .... the guy must be loaded , this is a good reason for gyuyeong to change…
Yes, i bet they become a couple
1 0
Replying to GySgt213 • 24 days ago
Oh boy, CEO Yeong Hun is not clueless and may not be so easy for Mi Ran to manipulate.
I’d like to see him investigate her background. He knew to ask her if it was her suggestion to recruit the professor. She will get caught in this lie at some point. At least I don’t think there was/is anything going on between them.
2 0