Editorials
Replying to Oracle Girl • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I wonder if the biological father of HR will show up at some point. It will spice up a little bit the drama.
Hope so
3 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 27, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
HaRa reminds me of GiChan in Queens House. They both have fits and aggressively throw everything off their desk when things don’t go their way. HaRa looked like she actually might have gotten hurt yesterday when Eun Sol held her wrists and pushed her into her laptop on the desk. i expect we will continue to see her throwing things throughout the series.
0 3
Replying to LovE385 • Aug 26, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Ha-ha!🤣😭 That whole montage of Hyun Jae's noona thirsting over Eun Guk😏That look on Hae Ra's face when…
I was thinking it was a dream too.
2 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • Aug 26, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
CMR will use the card of ES being a former prisoner to disqualify her to work at the company.
Yup. I’m surprised no one brought it up yet.
3 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 26, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
wow this is moving quickly!
4 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 26, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
i have a question for those of you who also watched A Graceful Liar. Are you having trouble disliking the character Seok Jin because he was such a nice guy in AGL? I feel like I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt here that he is actually nice guy, and maybe has a reason (besides greed) for his relationship with the horrible HeRa and her father. He even is styled so similar to his role as Ha Neul. I really don’t want to hate him.
2 2
Replying to repamekala • Aug 25, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
I keep replaying the kiss scene. I should have watched when all the eps were out, now I have to wait a whole week
Yes, great kiss!!
2 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 25, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
So glad they gave us that ending without having to wait another week!
22 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 24, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I don’t understand why Director Joo has a high position at the company and still acts as a housekeeper for them. HR is old enough that she doesn’t need a nanny anymore and she was studying out of the country so I don’t get why she’s still there. Also that black blouse she wore to serve the chairman vibe was quite inappropriate. How stupid is his wife?!
3 2
Replying to scarfie • Aug 24, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I have admit these daily dramas have really good songs! But the flashbacks are killing me!!! I don't need to be…
And what kind of outfit is that.
0 2
On Love on the Menu • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu
That was actually a new concept I’ve never seen. A blackout that actually brought the FL back to her senses. Even if they don’t get together right away, they both know they can’t be with those substitutes that they have zero feeling for
9 2
On Love on the Menu • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu
watching for Han Gyeol. He is the most sane character. He will be the one to solve everyone’s misunderstandings.
8 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 22, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
WTF…WTD of course
5 0
On Seven Winters after You • Aug 22, 2026
Title Seven Winters after You
Really good except for rushed ending. One of the better VDs
0 0
Replying to LovE385 • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Aish Why can't Seok Jin keep his big mouth shut LoL tsk? He just had to inform dear future fil 'bout the security…
Yes, she wants to take over her life.
2 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Me too. I actually took a break and didn’t watch the last one. I like that it’s only 30 minutes and look forward…
I wondered about that one. I’ll have to check it out.
2 0
Replying to sweetnothings • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Would a minor be named in SK? In Canada they can't release the name no matter the crime if the person is under…
Interesting, I’m not sure. She didn’t seem like she was in a juvenile facility though. Maybe she was 18 when it occurred.
1 1
Replying to Katsudon • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I don't know why I keep getting suckered into these types of ridiculous dramas just to watch, get pissed off then…
Me too. I actually took a break and didn’t watch the last one. I like that it’s only 30 minutes and look forward to it in between the shows i binge. I like this one so far. And we only have 90 episodes to go, lol!
2 4
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
It seems like at this point Hae Ra and Seok Jin don’t know she was in prison. She would have said that when she asked her if she even had a high school diploma. It probably happened when they were both studying in the US. I’m sure they will find out when Director Joo tells them.
1 4
Replying to scarfie • Aug 20, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I like this one better so far. How about you? I feel GL's dad is just too unbelievable. And the FL is greedy.…
Yes, I like this one better too.
1 0
