Details

  • Last Online: 11 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2024

Friends

On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
just started this yesterday and I’m up to episode 6. All I can say is wow. This show is mesmerizing.
7 0
On Mousetrap • 27 days ago
Title Mousetrap
interesting and well acted but not my cup of tea.
0 0
Replying to soybeann • 27 days ago
rlly? I never noticed any references they made, is there more throughout the drama?
none besides that one that i noticed.
1 0
Replying to Kksdramas • 27 days ago
I can’t believe those 2 co workers just sit there and watch her abuse. Daughter or not, she should be reported…
true. But still. if it were me I couldn’t just sit there and watch that all day. No job is worth it.
1 3
Replying to LovE385 • 28 days ago
Of course Eun Seol ain't the same as she was back in school Seok Jin ah! People grow & change urg. He really…
I can’t believe those 2 co workers just sit there and watch her abuse. Daughter or not, she should be reported to HR.
3 6
On Our Sticky Love • 28 days ago
The village ladies were perfect. These veteran actors really enhanced the story. I loved their song and dance at the wedding!
9 0
On Our Sticky Love • 28 days ago
The coach is one of my favorite actors. He’s so good at playing the dad, friend, colleague or coach. His comedic timing is so good.
5 0
Replying to Klio • 28 days ago
I actually liked this very much, and I’m glad I ignored the negative comments. Jung Hae In’s character was…
Yes, she was always likable and didn’t misunderstand his motives. He was adorable as the inexperienced boyfriend. I’m amazed at how he never seems to age!
3 1
On Our Sticky Love • 28 days ago
I really enjoyed this one. 12 episodes was plenty and the ending was nice and not rushed at all. Main couple was adorable and side characters were very likable too. Lots of familiar faces including S Koreas grandma.
4 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 28 days ago
I think Mi Ran will try to win over or blackmail the Foundation's board members into voting out Jeong Seon so…
yes, that looks likely.
2 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 28 days ago
Wow- very likely that he is the father. I wonder if he knew that Mi Ran was pregnant or did she disappear for…
I would hope that he isn’t. I don’t want her to have any inheritance claim at all!
2 0
Replying to juicychicken • 28 days ago
did we really need that close up of her nasty finger i know its fake blood but that made me gag
I know! I had to look away!
1 0
Replying to gig911 • 28 days ago
For me drama Recipe for Love before this one was much better. Especially the beginning.
That also has some really good comedy which this i one doesn’t have. The rivalry between the fathers was so funny.
2 1
On Love on the Menu • 28 days ago
This show has a wonderful group of actors, and the story is very engaging. This is the best weekend drama for me in a long time.
9 7