Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2024

Friends

On Zhao Zhao Yu Li • 2 days ago
There’s another really good VD starting the 2 of them. Lawyer Sheng’s rule before divorce. it’s on Daily Motion. it’s one of the better VD’s They are so good together!
0 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 4 days ago
I think leaving a few unanswered questions is a good set up for a possible season 2. I’d definitely like to see that!
2 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 8 days ago
I really don’t understand what the FL is looking for in terms of her career. It’s like they don’t have much of a story here and keep dragging it along with her constantly changing moods. The ML is much more consistent.
10 2
On Love on the Menu • 9 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
At least after episode 17 we can be fairly certain that MJ will not rekindle the obligatory relationship with SH, no matter how much she pesters him.
5 0
Replying to itwillneverbefar • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
I think that's the point. His obsession with Lady Cho made it impossible for him to understand actual love even…
I’ve read a lot of people’s analysis and I have to say yours is the first That really makes sense to me. Thank you!
1 0
On Love on the Menu • 9 days ago
That bio mother is the absolute worst! A grown woman listening to a spoiled teenager and turning her back on her own children is incomprehensible. She continued to raise this child to be an entitled, tantrum throwing adult. I don’t get how her current husband even stays with her knowing how she abandoned her own struggling children. Something is wrong with him too. I give him a slight pass since I really like the actor playing him. He usually plays such a nice guy.
6 0
On Love on the Menu • 9 days ago
I’m waiting for GR to stop with the pity party and decide to live life. The episode (17) was fairly enjoyable until the last 5 minutes. It was so nice seeing the 3 of them have a stress free, fun time together. That house and the setting it was in was so beautiful. MJ is trying very hard without being pushy. I really liked what he said to GR at the end.
5 1
Replying to Kksdramas • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
Agree. i also hate the original story. I only watched it for SYJ and JCW, I loved him in Healer and his action…
No, I get it. You have valid points and I would say after reading your views that you definitely should not watch this. Yes, these characters are not likable. I also hated the Malkovich character and don’t like watching him after that role. This is definitely a series where people will have strong feelings for and against it. it’s interesting to read the comments.
2 0
Replying to misheru77 • 10 days ago
Are we really going to have to wait for 2 weeks to see what happens to Grandma!??!!
why???
4 2
On A Bona Fide Killer • 10 days ago
I just started this. i don’t know why it took me so long but I love it so far. I hope it stays that way throughout the series.
4 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
Disclaimer: I hate everything and anything related to Les Liaisons Dangereuses, from de Laclos' novel to any and…
Agree. i also hate the original story. I only watched it for SYJ and JCW, I loved him in Healer and his action shows. I love her in her earlier shows like Personal Taste and CLOY of course. I prefer her in more cute, comedic roles. I think actors also pick roles where they can play different types of characters so I don’t fault either one of them for selecting these roles. Most K dramas have the leads played by actors in their 20’s and low 30’s. After 40 they often become ajumas and appas. I feel like they both did the best they could with the script they were given. I watched it but skipped a lot. It was hard to watch. I’m fine with the steamy scenes and that was actually one of the better acted parts. JCW seemed so sincere. it you want to just check that out it’s in episode 7. I really dislike the ending which i knew to expect but it still annoyed me.
1 2
Replying to TooEmotional • 10 days ago
Knowing that, he should just quit, dump Hae Ra, find a job at another company- he is skilled enough, and be with…
You’re absolutely right. He doesn’t need them anymore and he doesn’t owe them his life for sponsoring his education or helping his mother. That wasn’t part of his deal.
5 1
Replying to dramanest_ • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
Was hoping for a spicy scene of Son ye jin
I doubt she would do one at this point in her life as I’m sure her husband would also avoid one.
10 1
On The Scandal • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
i had to watch this for my favorite stars but i knew going in it wasn’t a story for me. Having watched Dangerous Liasons years ago I had an idea of the story. i didn’t care for that adaptation and although this was done well, it’s not something I felt good about after watching. The 3 main actors were all excellent. The steamy scenes were handled tastefully. It was basically a tragedy for those 3 all around. I needed to watch it but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
4 0
Replying to GySgt213 • 11 days ago
Well, at least grandma is starting to make a move. Should perk things up a bit.
So will she become another victim of MiRan?
3 1
On A Trap Called Desire • 12 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
It’s nice to see MiRan’s past may be coming to haunt her. I spotted the crooked tie before she fixed it for him. I don’t think he’s interested in her but he’s using her.
6 4
On A Trap Called Desire • 12 days ago
The grandma reminds me of the horrible mother in Queen’s house. All she talks about is money. I can’t stand watching the scenes she is in.
5 1
On Blossom through the Cloud • 13 days ago
Miles Wei, what can I say but he’s great in everything. His facial expressions are so, so good. Even when his character tries to be a red flag he still comes across as a softie. I like everything that he’s in. I’ve never seen the FL before and I really liked her. She was great at playing a strong yet vulnerable character. This was a fun, non-stressful watch.
4 0